It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Place Called Gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just got back from a place called Gone. Where everything is nothing and nothing is everything. It is a place that defies words, so I must say, writing about it is going to be a challenge. In gone, you will find that there is no physical. You will see, in fact, that the physical does not truly exist anywhere.

This place resembles a Rolodex. Each card, is a reality. A separate, yet still attached, reality. Picture this Rolodex full of an infinite amount of realities. On this Rolodex, these realities spin in a circle. Constantly and unforgiving. Here you have Gone.

This is a place where no conscious being, was ever meant to be or see, yet I found myself there and what I saw, was exciting and even scary. As this Rolodex turned I found myself sucked into it. I was inside of every reality, but also no where at all. Both at the same time.

Here I learned that everything is one. I am a part of everything and everything is a part of me.

How to describe what I saw though. Everything was black. A void. Nothingness, yet there was color. Color that reminded me of those really big lollipops… Multi-colored swirls…

Everything folded in on itself…. And every time it unfolded everything became something different. I vaguely remember seeing a mailbox, of all things.

When you are there. All things in your world are forgotten. As a matter of fact, when I was there. I did not even know that my world existed. As far as I could tell, this place was all there was. All that existed was this place and all I could experience was right in front of me.

I had no control. Whatever happened happened. Simple as that… I grew to not like this place.. I wanted out… After a while I started to be able to remember. I remember my reality… But remember is not what I could call it. I had the pull of two objects from my reality. My cigarettes and my camera. Of course at the time, I had no concept as to what they were.

Some how I was able to turn and see my cigarettes sitting there. I looked at my camera as well. All I could see on my pack of cigarettes was the white and red box. I could not see any lettering at all Just a plain red and white box, that I some how knew was called cigarettes. Looking at my camera…All I could see was the outline. I had no idea what it was called or what it was for.

I felt that if I could grab onto these two things that it would anchor me back into reality. However I did not touch either of them. I grabbed onto the fire place and held on for dear life. Eventually I found myself back in the living room…

Alone. Freaking out. I was afraid that I would go back to this place that I did not want to be. I was afraid I would never get back home.. I needed normality. I decided to make my bed. I decided I had to get in bed and lie down. I moved the ottoman over, and pulled the cushions off the couch.

Ripping my clothes off as I assembled the bed. Some how I was able to realize that I must put the thermostat back to how mom likes it, and that I needed to make sure just the bottom lock was locked.

Laying down, I realized that I did not need to sleep. I had to get up and let it all work out of my system…

I had to get rid of this place called gone. This place that could only be destroyed by physical activity. This place where physical is not real. Had to be destroyed…. This place is sill there…Only weakened. Next time I go, you can bet that I will destroy it for good.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andyr1112

You took the words right out of my mouth. One time I started thinking I actually died in a car accident when I was younger and that the reality I was living in was either part of a coma or a coping mechanism from not realizing I was dead. Then I realized that if I was in some fantasy world everything would go my way, which it doesn't, but that is normal and the way I like it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It is what ever you make of it.... Was my goal....

Kind of abstract writing, if you will.

That said, let's refrain from Talking personal drug experience... Just don't want you guys getting in trouble.

Glad you like it though.

edit on 17-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Awesome! This reminded me of when I was a teenager and at one time really thought I was actually dead, and that I was just in what I thought was reality, but wasn't. Scared me really.

Excellent writting my friend!

new topics

top topics

join