It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting over Vancouver, Canada - High Definition Photos of Silver Disk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What it could be is the newer 3021 "Draco" model of UFO. Due to the intergalactic recession (dont judge its not just us), the newer models are not that reliable, lets not forget the amount of light from either the 4th or 5th dimension of the suns reflection. The probability of the "Driver"/Alien " being under the "influence (I mean where is the MIB when you need them), and of course if we had a back up shot we could have possibly seen if it said "Student Driver" in the back.
Now thats an explanation of a probable scenario!

Sarcasm Over.

Seriously, the UFO community will not be taken seriously until we find some other type of floating objects to blame (balloons) on some great photos of something that has such good quality. If it was grainy, its a balloon, an Alien could be giving you the finger, with a close up shot, but if its a photos, its probably a balloon with a face drawn on it.

Come on guys, cant you all have a meeting, that only "ONE" designated "BALLOON" expert is allowed per thread? You would think that this was in the UFO/Balloon Experts Discussion. If someone post's a UFO pick and all the "Balloonies" come running. And yeah I made that word up.

Sorry For the rant, but its a great pic.
Peace, NRE.
edit on 18-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: fix

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This doesn't even rank as a UFO sighting report as there is no report from any witness. Whoever took the photo, they didn't even bother to submit a report to UFOBC. And given this was supposedly photographed in clear skies over North Vancouver, BC, you would think there would be dozens who saw this. Assuming it actually was photographed over North Vancouver on that date, I am inferring that other witnesses probably thought it was not a UFO and probably had an idea it was a balloon, RC toy or other explainable object.

And note that I am not professing myself to be "a balloon expert", whatever that is LOL.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It looks very odd whatever it is. However as a number of posters have pointed out we can't really tell what the object is, whether its something someone is simply hanging in the air or whether it is a genuine UFO - government object or otherwise. In my opinion I don't think its a hoax but I have no information to support that opinion so I will keep it as one. Its interesting how we go from 'a silver object' to an object with what looks like lights in the photos. It just goes to show how peoples perceptions on what they see change and differ.
edit on 18-6-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is just proof aliens aren't as advanced as most like to think. See, these guys cam from who knows where in the galaxy, just to see game 7 if the Stanley Cup Finals and watchthe Bruins make history. Only thing is, the alien kids had to take too many bathroom breaks and they got here two days too late. Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Looking at the photos i see a ring on the bottom..in my opinion this is an R/C model useing baloones for added lift ..control is through solenoids tilting the motor for left right forward and back..up /down is by throttle control..just what I figure by looking st the pictures..HOAX

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The limitations of the vast majority of cameras has nothing to do with the number of digits for resolution, rather the limitations of the lens. You can have as many megapixels as you like, if the lens isn't up to it, the picture will still lack fine detail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join