It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any info on this picture of a dead reptilian head?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is an image i found on a website that shows a man holding up a dead alien head.

Website: operationufonetwork.ning.com... (Nearly halfway down)

There is also some text that explains the photo on the website:

Above, a human Male holds up the decapitated head of a possible reptilian, how this reptilian lost its head one can only imagine, but when we hear of first hand accounts, such as the battle discribed by the late Phil Schnieder at the Dulce facility in New Mexico where countless individuals lost their life's in a gun battle with reptilians we can start to form a mental picture . Reptilians have their own social structure just as humans do, it is reputed that the longer a Reptilians tail, especially the Reptilians with Wing appendages, are the ones higher up on the social latter or authoritative structure . The ridged discipline and controlled atmosphere in which they dwell supersedes any human totalitarianism or communistic human system devised by mankind . The Reptilian hierarchy decrees that if you do not obey orders and instructions to the letter, (follow the program ) that Reptilian will in all likelihood be killed, (they are usually beheaded) . these beings or entities are miserable creatures for reasons that they do not like their lives, as they are beyond controlled .

I have no idea if its been looked at on here before(pretty hard to search it out on here too) so here it is:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for any input.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Jonro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What the hell is that ? I started to say it was an old halloween mask but I don't know what that is

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Think it's from the movie District 9, definitely from some movie though.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Think it might be a mutilated porpus. Bottom jaw missing, straight shot with the camera, just speculation tho. Scary looking nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
thats a good poking stick the kid has though, anything weird deserves a bloody good poke with a stick.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Looks like a fish to me, perhaps one of those pre-historic ones that gets caught every now and then.I don;t think it is alien LOL!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
Think it's from the movie District 9, definitely from some movie though.

Jesus Christ! That looks nothing like the D9 aliens. Plus I don't recall any Mexicans in the movie either.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

...........WHAT? LOL

How is that a fish. Its obv a head...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Been around since 2003. Fake.

Here is a link. By a man named Charlie White. Cool photo. Internet research is fun!

Also, I could tell right off the bat from the pixels and having seen quite a few shoops in my day.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
looks like a girl i once hooked up with only to actually see her face without make up the next morning....talk about an x-file....

edit on 17-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have seen this before, and I'm sure I've seen it debunked. Will return when I have found more!

ALS

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Sorry, haven't seen the movie since the day it came out. That picture reminded me of that movie.

Either way, you should totally get mad about my post. Very sensible...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Reference m earlier post. Snopes says its a fake. Doesn't look all that convincing to me but i still kinda cool. I guess a lot of people thought it was a chupacabra.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

such as the battle discribed by the late Phil Schnieder at the Dulce facility in New Mexico where countless individuals lost their life's

From what I've heard the majority of "aliens/reptilians" that lost their lives that day were fighting for the medical slaves that were being experimented on (I.e; On our side).

ALS
edit on 17-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I can't honestly say for sure but to me it looks like a mask from a character in Hellraiser!
If it's not it's a good likeness...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but it's fake. Some artist created this and other "reptilian" like "art" pieces back around 2005 I believe. I'm sure someone else has the link for you to view.

**Edit**
Here you go: www.iwasabducted.com...
edit on 17-6-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Added link.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Fish head, they do have them!!!LOL
2nd

link   
seen this before, was proven fake. i'd give you a link but im pretty sure someone already did.

link   
An oldie but goodie. Also confirmed as a fake awhile back. Recycling is occasionally good for the ATS environment, though, given a long enough time before re-surfacing.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Here's another picture from the same series.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join