It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. council passes gay rights resolution

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

I don't find it "normal" for men to have a family, certainly not biologically normal. Norms within Western society has perhaps created that defacto standard of acceptable male behavior, but biologically it is abnormal for most species to be monogomous. The decision to procreate is far different than the western notion of family with the male living with his offspring and their mother, helping with the housework, running little Johnny over to soccer and the rest of the business that informs the predominate notion male behavior within western society.

Does that make me anti-family? No. The modern notion of family has enormous benefits to society. It is however restrictive relative to male sexual desires, in my opinion.

As it pertains to normal male behavior and sexual desires, the way our society has evolved and suppressed men, gay men have a more biologically honest sex life, at least in terms of frequency and variety than do today's married heterosexual males. In that context you could easily suggest that gay men are more "male" than heterosexual men.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thwax
Spot on. It has to be a mental illness. I would go as far as to say they are one and the same.

I agree. Studies of brain scans have shown that the homosexual male and the heterosexual female are wired the same. If a womans brain in a mans body is not the sign of some kind of disorder, then there exists none.

I'm sure if a brain scan of someone into necrophilia would show up as "no activity" and the brain scan of pedophiles would show the brain patterns of a child. People who practice beastiality, their brains would show signs of activity but it wouldn't be a human pattern.

Gays will argue that they are normal until they're blue in the face but the fact remains that their sexual attraction are contrary to what nature intended it to be. Just as people who like sex with dead people, animals and children. Only two words can describe these people: Not normal.
edit on 19/6/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Spot on. It has to be a mental illness. I would go as far as to say they are one and the same.

I agree. Studies of brain scans have shown that the homosexual male and the heterosexual female are wired the same. If a womans brain in a mans body is not the sign of some kind of disorder, then there exists none.

I'm sure if a brain scan of someone into necrophilia would show up as "no activity" and the brain scan of pedophiles would show the brain patterns of a child. People who practice beastiality, their brains would show signs of activity but it wouldn't be a human pattern.

Gays will argue that they are normal until they're blue in the face but the fact remains that their sexual attraction are contrary to what nature intended it to be. Just as people who like sex with dead people, animals and children. Only two words can describe these people: Not normal.
edit on 19/6/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

They also argue that they should be allowed to subject the minds of young children to this sort of activity. I am also concerned that their sexual attractions towards males would cause them to harm the children in their care.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

They also argue that they should be allowed to subject the minds of young children to this sort of activity.

What activity? Children should not be subjected to sex, whether gay or straight it does not matter.

If gay people are ill according to you, then we should make sure that they feel comfortable and accepted as they are, because it is not their fault. You know, like we do with deaf or blind people, those are ill, too.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

I am also concerned that their sexual attractions towards males would cause them to harm the children in their care.

I fail to see any logical connection between the two..

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Thwax

They also argue that they should be allowed to subject the minds of young children to this sort of activity.

What activity? Children should not be subjected to sex, whether gay or straight it does not matter.

If gay people are ill according to you, then we should make sure that they feel comfortable and accepted as they are, because it is not their fault. You know, like we do with deaf or blind people, those are ill, too.

Activity may have been the wrong choice of word, maybe "indoctrination" better fits what I was aiming for. If gays are allowed to adopt children, they will indoctrinate them into believing that their disorder is natural and normal. It isn't right at all.

Gay people are absolutely NOT "ill" in the way deaf or blind people are, and it is deeply offensive to liken your mental disorder to their physical disability. Gays should be forced to keep their disorder hidden from public view, the disabled such as the deaf, or blind, should have their disabilities widely understood and they should be made as comfortable as possible.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Thwax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Thwax

I am also concerned that their sexual attractions towards males would cause them to harm the children in their care.

Scientific studies have proven that most paedophiles are also gay. The two are intrinsically linked, regardless of what you may choose to believe.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Thwax

Scientific studies have proven that most paedophiles are also gay. The two are intrinsically linked, regardless of what you may choose to believe.

Just as a matter of course, you'd better cite those studies. Here on ATF, the 'some guy on the internet' fall-back is not taken too seriously, eh?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

Activity may have been the wrong choice of word, maybe "indoctrination" better fits what I was aiming for. If gays are allowed to adopt children, they will indoctrinate them into believing that their disorder is natural and normal. It isn't right at all.

It IS natural, what do you think, that gays are manufactured in a factory? As for normal, it is not normal, the norm is being heterosexual. Homosexuals agree with this.

You are using these words without understanding their meaning, IMHO.

Gay people are absolutely NOT "ill" in the way deaf or blind people are, and it is deeply offensive to liken your mental disorder to their physical disability.

Why? It is the same thing.

Gays should be forced to keep their disorder hidden from public view, the disabled such as the deaf, or blind, should have their disabilities widely understood and they should be made as comfortable as possible.

Why should they hide it? And no, being abnormal or unnatural is NOT a reason. If it was, then computers or stamp collectors would have to be hidden, too.

Sources? And how strong is the correlation? It better be very strong if you want to use it as a justification for your crazy social engineering policies.
edit on 19/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Thwax

Scientific studies have shown that most scientific studies you've ever heard of are made up in your own head.

Forfty percent of all people know that and eleventy one percent agree.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Gay people are absolutely NOT "ill" in the way deaf or blind people are, and it is deeply offensive to liken your mental disorder to their physical disability.

Just to add, you have liken pedophilia to homosexuality. Isnt that quite offensive to child abuse victims? Comparing their suffering to harmless consentual sex?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by TKDRL
So will they also be protecting the pedophiles as well? That will be interesting to see, I doubt it. And before anyone jumps down my throat, pedophile =/= molester, or child rapist.

So a gay person is the same as a pedophile? A pedo is a mentally ill person are you saying gays are mentally ill?

Can not believe you would say something like that.
I am not gay, but I do have friends that are and I would definitely disagree with you.
They are normal, sane people, who are just sexually different then us.

reply to post by Maslo

And yes Maslo, he is just trolling.

Thank you Maslo and Garfee, for the points you have made.
Though it seems just like The_Proffesional, earlier in this thread it is not worth more time arguing with Thwax, as there is apparently no hope for people. They would rather see people killed and thrown away in jail forever for just being different in one way. It is a sad world. Hopefully one day there will be more people like us realizing we are all one and equal, and should live life peacefully together in this world. That day if it ever comes will be a great one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join