It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Interviewed by Alex Jones (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS. I just recently finished watching this 50 minute long video interview between David Icke and Alex Jones, and I must say I thought it was very interesting.

Sure, I know how much we all love David Icke here at ATS, but I believe this interview to be fairly redeeming provided that one has an open mind upon viewing the video.

Alex Jones is always entertaining to say the least.

Synopsis: This interview covers many facets of the New World Order, with remarks on HAARP as well as various other highly dangerous military operations which have been used in the past. David Icke goes gives his analysis on the minds and intentions of the globalist elites in a surprisingly sane and plausible way. He addresses what is happening to the U.S as well as Earth. Explaining todays Crusade to take over all of Eurasia, as well as hidden agendas involving Africa.

The range of topics which is discussed here is very fast, and worth researching in my very humble opinion.

edit on 17-6-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Alex Jones is always entertaining to say the least.

Alex Jones and David Icke are both entertaining to say the least!

I'll watch the vid now!

edit on 17-6-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Could we please get a bit of a snyopsis of the interview for we poor people who can.t view video?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Done and done.
Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
David Icke was researching these things at least 20 year back when most didn't even guess there was anything to investigate.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Absolutely.

Star and flag for you.

As irrational as he made be considered by many, he has spent years of his life waking people up to the reality of this world we live in. Must give credit where it is deserved.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can someone please give a general idea of what is in the video for those of us without access to youtube/
Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
Can someone please give a general idea of what is in the video for those of us without access to youtube/
Thanks

without access to youtube ? where you live ? North Korea? Thailand?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Heh, I never thought I'd see the day when Alex interviewed David. I once saw a clip where Alex Jones was asked what he thought of David Icke's theories. He compared Icke's political conspiracies to a really nice banquet meal, and Icke's reptilian theories to a giant turd that someone dumped right in the middle of it. I'll definitely be watching this when I get the chance.

join