It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a 1st.... are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm interested in people that have been the 1st in something.... like my small claim to fame.... I was the 1st person to be vaccinated with the measles jab in England in 1963, and I spent the next 30 years filling in forms twice a year for the London University. Which was followed up with my babies having blood tests to see if I had passed on any immunities to measles.
So what was your 1st, in your State, Country or Global community?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
not as big as your 1st...

I was the first born child and the first born on valentines day in my county.
I have 4 siblings all were first born on national or major holidays..pretty weird

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I haven't really been the first for anything, but I am directly related to Ruth Ellis who was the last person to be hung in England.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Brill.......... a 1st in anything is.......... a 1st...
thank you for your reply...Its noted

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

Good man.........What a claim to fame...Poor Ruth

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not lucky to be first for anything, but my father was the first person to have penicillin after having his appendix rupture while he was on the operating table.

Also, a friend of mine's Mom was the first person to have an animal part put into her. She had an animal (I think pig) muscle put into her leg for a degenerative disease. Lasted 20 years before being replaced with something synthetic that will last till she dies.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Isn't it fascinating the medical 1st's.. It's all trial and error but it works in our best interests......
thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
I haven't really been the first for anything, but I am directly related to Ruth Ellis who was the last person to be hung in England.

I'm the first one to be really stupid impressed by this

Is that your picture? I totally see the resemblence
one of my favorite murders!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am a first born son so in fact I am thankful for immunity from plagues and your contributions to that effort.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
1st in the UK that wasn't a member of the videogaming sites/magazines to play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time thanks to a competition by an official Nintendo magazine.

Also my year at school were the first to have calculators banned from the maths exam, I was amongst one of the first Media Studies classes when that subject was rolled out into schools and colleges, the year I started college was also the first time they itnroduced the AS and A Level thing itno colleges (before it was just an A Level but my year, they changed it so that the first year was called the AS level for some reason).

Oh and my graduating year of school was the year 2000 so one of the last there.

Might be more but I forget.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrypToNonymous

I dont know about this one being the first but there was this one time i made a smoking pipe out of a carrot and a potato, well maybe i wasnt the first on that,

But after smoking out of the pocarrot pipe i got so incredibly high that i got myself into the kitchen and made like icecream sandwich with cheescake and chocolate then i think i added alittle syroup, kryspie treats, and i added some other ingredients wich i dont really remember.

But its was litterally a huge sandwich with amazing sweets it was so good i will never forgot the goodness of it.

But since i forgot how to make it i dont know if i can say im the first to prove it
edit on 17-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

top topics

join