It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For you numerology buffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Okay There is alot of talk about TPTB being of pagan sorts. So I just saw on ABC news that Obama's oldest daughter Malia is turning 13 next month!! So I was thinking are there any other "rituals" that would co-incide with the oldest (vigin) daughter turning a certain age? Or are there any pagan events that go on next month? Just asking if a member with more knowledge about numerology/ NWO rituals wud have any input on this

And dont bother flaming me for asking this. We all have our own paths that we take to help figure out fact from fiction. Turn down no iformation, anlysis it. Thats the only way we can really figure it all out. (what we ALL here for)

~much love~
edit on 17-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Since your title is for "numerology buffs" it would help if you knew the day of the month that the girl turns 13. So far we have 7/98. Also, for numerology purposes her full name, Malia (what) Obama.

I'm not a numerologist, more into astrology, myself, but I think this should be an interesting thread with the right info.....
S&F

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay There is alot of talk about TPTB being of pagan sorts. So I just saw on ABC news that Obama's oldest daughter Malia is turning 13 next month!! So I was thinking are there any other "rituals" that would co-incide with the oldest (vigin) daughter turning a certain age? Or are there any pagan events that go on next month? Just asking if a member with more knowledge about numerology/ NWO rituals wud have any input on this

And dont bother flaming me for asking this. We all have our own paths that we take to help figure out fact from fiction. Turn down no iformation, anlysis it. Thats the only way we can really figure it all out. (what we ALL here for)

~much love~
edit on 17-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

Flame you? Presumably you realise the nonsensical nature of this OP. You are fishing for anti Obama comments. I'm sure you will get a response from the anti-Obamists.

What is this attempt : demonisation by association ie Obama's VIRGIN daughter is linked to PAGAN RITUALS. Pleeeeease give me a break.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
-thanks I'll get that real quick~ always learning who to better deny ignorace!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Malia Obama
Political Relative

Born: 4 July 1998
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Best known as: The older daughter of U.S. president Barack Obama
Malia Ann Obama is the oldest daughter of Barack Obama, the former senator from Illinois who became president on 20 January 2009. Malia Obama was born in 1998 to Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama, who were married in 1992. Malia and her younger sister Sasha attended the private University of Chicago Laboratory Schools in Chicago. Malia Obama entered the fifth grade in 2008; she and her sister began attending Sidwell Friends School in January of 2009 after her family moved to Washington, D.C. for her father's inauguration, and have continued to study there since.
Extra credit: Many sources list Malia Obama's birth year as 1999. However, she was widely reported to be celebrating her 10th birthday in July of 2008, while her father was campaigning for president. In a video interview with Access Hollywood that year, Barack Obama can be heard joking with Malia that she "started in a hospital on [the] Fourth of July ten years ago."

Read more: Malia Obama Biography (Political Relative) — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

Hope this helps you out

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ironically she was born on the 4th of July

July 4th is 13 days after the summer solstice of Jun 21, which is a powerful day also known as Litha, which is said to be a blood sacrifice day for the Illuminati

it is also 66 days from April 30 which is Walpurgis Nacht/Beltane

Interesting correspondences but I doubt its intentionally occultic though if it is it's definitely not exclusive to Obama and any ritual would be likely to be subtle and symbolic rather than up front and physical.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

She was born on the 4th of July.

The 13th birthday is important because it represents the death of the child, and the birth of the adult. It is the beginning of the second set of 12. You only do that 6 times before reaching 72, a critically holy number.

The significance of the 4th...I will let the readers mind do its magic on that one.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The significance of the 4th...I will let the readers mind do its magic on that one.

I only wish I could star you more.
2bd line

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

She was born on the 4th of July.

The 13th birthday is important because it represents the death of the child, and the birth of the adult. It is the beginning of the second set of 12. You only do that 6 times before reaching 72, a critically holy number.

So me being born on the 8th month, 6th day of the 72nd year of the last century, I'm hittin on holy ground? Hmmm might explain the weirdness in my life

any idea why I keep seeing 316, 613, 619, 916, ect?

new topics

top topics

join