It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three earless rabbits born in China — Mother used to give normal birth, only this time the newborn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Three earless rabbits born in China — Mother used to give normal birth, only this time the newborns were different (VIDEO)

enenews.com

These rabbits have recently been found in a villager’s home in Chengkou County of Southwest China’s Chongqing Municipality.
The earless rabbits have bald heads and gray eyes instead of hairy heads and red eyes. The owner of the rabbits said that the mother rabbit used to give normal birth and only this time the new-born were different. The weird news attracted villagers far and near. “Maybe it is because of genetic variation,” said one resident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
enenews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
enenews.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Although the birth defect can be caused by the pollution in China, which it could be, I doubt that this was caused by pollution. Since the owner of the rabbits have claimed that the mother used to give normal birth, I'll take her words for bearing witness. Not to say we shouldn't be skeptical, but I truly believe that it was caused by the nuclear radiations from Japan. It has already been shown that the nuclear radiation from testing nukes in Nevada caused birth defect across America. Since the nuclear meltdown in Japan is as bad as it is, I'm anticipating the effect to be far and wide.

The west coast is already experiencing a higher rate of child mortality:

But now we have very disturbing reports about a 35% spike in infant mortality in Northwest cities since the meltdown in Fukushima. Dr. Janette Sherman and Joseph Mangano wrote: U.S. babies are dying at an increased rate. The recent CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report indicates that eight cities in the northwest U.S. (Boise ID, Seattle WA, Portland OR plus the northern California cities of Santa Cruz, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose and Berkeley) reported the following data on deaths among those younger than one year of age: 4 weeks ending March 19, 2011: 37 deaths (avg. 9.25 per week); 10 weeks ending May 28, 2011: 125 deaths (avg. 12.50 per week)

enenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dang there was another earless rabbit from Japan in another tread...now 3 more.
I sooooo wouldn't want to make a child on that island right now

edit : Oh this time it's China, sorry about that. Then maybe it is a new variation! >

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

there was a rabbit in my yard today.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
next up people born without EARS!!!!!

scary stuff.

i say its a combination of pollution and radiation.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The first two links are related to bunnies getting their ears cut. In this case what is a concern is those bunnies being born without ears. We are not talking about one in a batch but 3 bunny at the same time. Maybe defect is possible naturally, I don't discredit this possibility, but in this case I believe China ( being close to Japan ) may suffer from recent radiations.

We can't forget more than two months have passed since this tragedy and radiations is still being released in the atmosphere. I am not fear mongering but I think we should start to consider nuclear radiation as a possibility instead of always denying it.

Research should be done to elaborate more on this and be sure 100% if it is true or not.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I'll bet they'd still taste the same as regular rabbits...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 17-6-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

"Earless" bunnies are not uncommon. Apparently the mother rabbit gets over enthusiastic about cleaning them after birth and "cleans" their ears right off.

Chongqing is 2000 miles from Fukushima and the wind has been blowing the wrong way since the earthquake and tsunami.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But plutonium has been detected in Vietnam

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"Earless" bunnies are not uncommon. Apparently the mother rabbit gets over enthusiastic about cleaning them after birth and "cleans" their ears right off.

They can still hear, though not as keenly as a regular rabbit.YOU JUST GOTTA SPEAK TO THEM IN ALL CAPS, IS ALL.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm holding out for the mutant whore with three breasts. (Total Recall reference.)

new topics

top topics

join