It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UBL Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
People across the globe have claimed the US attack on Usama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan was a sham, but few have plausible theories as to why, or more importantly, why now. Personally, I'm not sure whether it was a farce or not, and, that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about if, hypothetically, the raid was staged, why? What would be the upside to staging the death of the world's boogeyman?

Ever since the raid took place and was announced to the general public, I've been racking my brain to find a plausible reason for both why, and why now? There are many threads on ATS discussing the many contradicting facts surrounding this raid, and I'm sure many of you are sick of hearing about it, but, please bear with me here.

In the raid, there were no American casualties, and not even any injuries that I've heard of. This is the part that bugs me, as there was a crashed helicopter, which is top secret American technology.

Now, unless this chopper had some sort of innovative safety technology, it's very unlikely, in my mind, that there would be none injured in this crash.

Here's where it gets interesting, what if the raid was set up simply to show this technology, and not our more advanced tech. Consider this, it was recently declassified that there was, in fact, a flying saucer collected from the crash in Roswell, NM and brought to Area 51 to be reverse engineered. This craft was not extraterrestrial, however. According to declassified documents, the craft was Soviet, using Nazi technology developed by Viktor Shauberger which created a vortex that pulled the craft, rather than using a propulsion system.

The above picture shows the device which may make flying saucers possible. It's widely rumored that Nazis were able to create such a saucer, dubbing it the Haunebu. The only evidence that this craft was ever actually created, however, is the same documents describing the Roswell crash.

This is an artist's rendering of the Haunebu, which is probably fairly similar to what was collected in Roswell. This Link describes some of the declassified document's contents. I can't find a link to the actual documents, however, even Fox News cited that the Roswell crash was of Soviet origin, though, they say the documents have not been declassified. Whether or not the documents were declassified, or even exist, isn't the point. I wanted to bring to light, for the sake of the thread, that is seems entirely likely that the US has saucer technology.

How is all that related to bin Laden? Let's go back to the "state-of-the-art" chopper that crashed on his compound. It's well known that the US and other militaries like to hide their best technology, so why allow this chopper to be photographed from inside the compound, which was likely the most secure place on the planet at the time? In my opinion, they were showing a technology they wanted the world, namely any prospective enemies, to see as the best they have. It is common for militaries to do this so that when they actually have a need to employ their real technology, it catches the enemy completely off guard.

So, the theoretical "why" that I mentioned in the beginning as to why the US chose to kill (or falsely kill, depending on whom you ask) Usama bin Laden. As to the "why now?" Perhaps, and as with the rest of the tread, this is pure speculation, the US feels that something may be eminent so that it may be helpful to have this technology fresh in their enemies' minds.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Interesting notion. The photos of the downed chopper have been bugging me for a while. Admittedly, I am no expert on military aircraft, but something there just seems off. The size is odd, the contours don't seem quite right. It, frankly, doesn't look like the manned vehicle they are claiming it is.

The problem I have with your theory is that the displaying of some tech by way of a staged assassination of Worldwide Enemy Number 1 seems way out of balance. It would be like Chevy busting a minivan onto the track of the Daytona 500, winning the race and then slamming into a sidewall, just so people could catch a glimpse of their latest vehicle. Or, to remain faithful to your theory, so people could catch a glimpse of a vehicle that is nowhere near as good as what they've got cooking on their test track.

Still the possibility of throwing some technological disinformation onto the enemies' radars probably didn't hurt. I just don't think it was the driver of this mission (whatever the nature of the mission ultimately proves to be).

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Very true that it doesn't look like a manned vehicle. If you look at the picture I included in the thread, you'll see that the men standing next to it are very nearly the same height as what would be the area capable of holding the soldiers. I can't imagine more than 2-3 people could fit in the approximately 5-6 feet long cabin. And from what we were told, there were only two of these helicopters flown to the complex. I'd imagine that if the US were acting in earnest to kill the world's number one wanted man, they'd bring more than 4-6 men, including the pilots.

The main reason I think I may be on the right track is because the death of bin Laden was the single most covered story worldwide since 9/11. If the operation was a setup, I'm just guessing what it might be that the US wanted the entire world to see, and in my mind it has to be that helicopter.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Of course with your analysis you don't mention the fact that his forged birth certificate came out a few weeks before and was already being proved as a fake. While it doesn't discredit your theory at all every move has to be thought of in the larger scale as well. This move fanned the flames in an already struggling relationship with Pakistan, and with their supposed arrest of "CIA informants" is another step towards military intervention. It allowed Obama to announce the increase in "terrorist" activity that was expected and extend the Patriot Act. It also probably was a big help with the push for the passing of the NDAA (still awaiting senate approval). The OBL raid was one smokescreen to cover up and gain support for Obama's lies and true agenda, war and population control.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think any of our "competitors" are stupid enough to believe that this is our best tech. I think they saved ubl for when they needed an attention grabbing headline and to put terrorism at the forefront again... "oh boy those terrorists sure are gonna be mad that we killed their leader and dumped him in the ocean... Better upgrade security. Doesn't matter how good or how bad it is at the moment or how many attacks we've had within our borders recently. Whatever its at, its gotta be increased. It might not be as effective as another 9/11 bit its a lot cheaper to throw together and they don't need that much of a push to get what they want so save 9/11 part 2 for when it can be exploited to the fullest. Or just skip right to WW3, whatever's clever...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle

...there was a crashed helicopter, which is top secret American technology.

...what if the raid was set up simply to show this technology, and not our more advanced tech.

...declassified that there was, in fact, a flying saucer collected from the crash in Roswell, NM and brought to Area 51 to be reverse engineered. This craft was not extraterrestrial, however. According to declassified documents, the craft was Soviet, using Nazi technology developed by Viktor Shauberger which created a vortex that pulled the craft, rather than using a propulsion system.

This "top secret helicopter" near the compound is simply the tail section of an ordinary military helicopter.

edit on 17-6-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

edit on 18-6-2011 by Dephyle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join