It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staging the Tribulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
First off, this is just an idea that came to me earlier this morning. I'm not claiming it as a fact or anything. Actually, I'm trusting you guys to put up a good discussion about this.

Suppose the Elite/TBTB/whatever have always been working to ultimately reduce the world population. For the sake of the argument, they have the secretive cooperation of most of the world's governments. Do you think they could successfully stage the events described in the Book of Revelation? If so, imagine a powerful political leader initiating the New World Order to bring nations together and establishing a universal payment system that would follow the "Mark of the Beast". He would explicitly demand that everyone gets a microchip implanted in either their forehead or right hand and that no other form of money would be accepted in value. I really think the majority of people in the world would refuse to accept the "mark" at this point- even the people of other religions would probably conform to Christianity at this point. It would be mass suicide. The Elite and their obedient supporters would be the only ones remaining. They could construct an Orwellian society from there.

What inspired this idea was me reading the [supposed] declassified government documents stating that UFO's were probably the result of psychological warfare. It basically implies that the Soviets were testing the population's gullibility to see if they could send them into panic just by flying strange, alien-looking aircraft over American soil. Seeing how people already immediately assume UFO's to be associated with aliens, I don't think it would be impossible to convince the world that the apocalypse is happening as the Bible prophesizes.

Now I'll admit I haven't put much thought into this yet so there are probably obvious flaws with this theory that I just haven't found yet. But maybe someday I'll put the effort into writing a book about this.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

They wrote the book so yes they are following the plan

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

in obama care plan, it requires recipiants to have a medical data chip implanted in their body. food stamps if you got a chip, none if you dont get the chip. it would be that easy. the church will have been raptured by the point of it being required, and would also make it a slam dunk. if the church doesnt object because they are not here, then it would be easier.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well done, sir! At last someone who sees the whole situation very clearly! "Staging the Tribulation" is just the perfect phrase for it!

May I add a few possibilities to your own excellent ideas? After seeing excerpts and trailers for predictive programming movies like "Knowing", "Melancholia" and "The Tree of Life", as well as YouTube videos about hydraulic fracking setting off mass explosions of the gas deposits beneath the US, it seems to me that, after convincing us all that a hoax apocalyptic comet, or Niburu/PlanetX/solar flare/etc. will destroy the planet, and persuading us to either lay down and die, wallowing in "Melancholia" (associated with the planet Saturn), or to buy places in the massive underground shelters now being built, persuading us that the "elites" intend to hide underground, they will instead use hydraulic fracking to cause mass explosions underneath the whole land mass of the US and perhaps other areas such as Europe, to wipe us out while they escape to their luxury hideouts on the sea, under the sea or on isolated islands. Under the guise of "saving the children to populate a new planet" as in the film "Knowing", they may also be kidnapping our children to torture and abuse in satanic rituals, in order to create the negative energy they feed off (at the end of the film "Knowing", the children are running toward a gigantic tree, which we are supposed to think is the "Tree of Life", but it is really a metallic "Saturn's Tree" or "Satan's Tree", the spaceships are shaped like "Saturn's Tree Lead Crystals", and the children are underneath the sea).

UFOs are just the NWO technology which is supposed to be 25 years ahead of the rest of us, and aliens, vampires, and other creepy things are either demonic entities called up by luciferians, or just genetically engineered mixtures of humans, animals and other unfortunate creatures, designed to inspire terror in ordinary folk. The only real aliens on this planet are cephalopods, in my view, which may be why gigantic octopus, squid and "The Kraken" feature in so many movies. Is the "Star of the Sea" really a gigantic squid? I have a few more ideas, but they are so preposterous that no one would ever listen to them, so these ones are enough to be going on with. Thank you for taking time to read this.

You are right---and "Staging the Tribulation" is a brilliant, succinct way to put it in a nutshell. Well done!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't be a bit suprised at all. Holographic technology has come a long way and could also be part of the plan to engage the tribulation. Ever hear of project bluebeam? Remember the Norway spiral? Perhaps most of the supposed UFO sightings are in fact holograms, or demons. S&F for ya, let's get these ideas running

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerramjett

Never heard of Project Bluebeam. I'm checking into it right now. Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Suppose the Elite/TBTB/whatever have always been working to ultimately reduce the world population. For the sake of the argument, they have the secretive cooperation of most of the world's governments. Do you think they could successfully stage the events described in the Book of Revelation?

Yes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But keep in mind, they are not limiting themselves to just Christian eschatology, which is why there is so much emphasis on Theosophy and the unification of religious thought.

I really think the majority of people in the world would refuse to accept the "mark" at this point- even the people of other religions would probably conform to Christianity at this point. It would be mass suicide.

I seriously doubt that. People will be given the choice of their lives, comply and be invited to "paradise" with jobs for all, no worries about feeding yourself, etc OR refuse and die. How many would choose the later? The Satanic elites have gone out of their way to make this choice as palatable as possible with their propaganda ...

What inspired this idea was me reading the [supposed] declassified government documents stating that UFO's were probably the result of psychological warfare. It basically implies that the Soviets were testing the population's gullibility to see if they could send them into panic just by flying strange, alien-looking aircraft over American soil. Seeing how people already immediately assume UFO's to be associated with aliens, I don't think it would be impossible to convince the world that the apocalypse is happening as the Bible prophesizes.

The whole alien thing is confusing by design. If aliens are not your cup of tea, then you will believe that it was the Muslims that destroyed the world at the staged end of the world in 2012. If you are a "no nonsense, let's all get along" type of person, you will believe that the Alex Jones crowd/ Anonymous/ domestic extremists caused it.

It is purposefully layered to have multiple plausible scenarios going off at once.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes, you are right about BlueBeam, and I wonder whether that will be used to project the NWO "Global Goddess" religion, in which the male gods of the major religions are being replaced by one female goddess: Chinese female goddess"Guan Yin" replacing the Buddha, Muslims starting to venerate "Lady Fatima", and (no disrespect intended to Catholics here) the new "Lady of All Nations", alarmingly pictured as standing in front of the cross, with her feet planted firmly upon the entire globe, and Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour nowhere to be seen. Her new "prayer" replaces Our Heavenly Father and His Son with the "Lady of All Nations" and "The Holy Spirit". Along with "Gaia" New Age worship, I wonder if that's the reason feminism tries to convince us that we don't need males at all---is it part of the same NWO goal?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
The whole alien thing is confusing by design. If aliens are not your cup of tea, then you will believe that it was the Muslims that destroyed the world at the staged end of the world in 2012. If you are a "no nonsense, let's all get along" type of person, you will believe that the Alex Jones crowd/ Anonymous/ domestic extremists caused it.

It is purposefully layered to have multiple plausible scenarios going off at once.

I'm not saying UFO technology would be used in this case. I was just explaining how governments might already be playing on peoples' gullibility.

My scenario would involve TPTB launching events that are parallel with those mentioned in the Book of Revelation so that people will take them as obvious signs of the end of the world. The Elite persuade an influential political figure to play the role of the "Antichrist" to straight up give people the option of accepting his "mark" or perishing. People # their pants and refuse to have the microchip implanted because of the most elaborate hoax the world has ever seen. It is such an effective magic trick that they wouldn't even question the validity of the Bible anymore. A few billion willfully starve themselves and die out. The Elite laugh at their foolishness because their effort to enslave a couple billion people just got much easier.
edit on 6/17/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/17/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmm, but why would the majority suicide themselves? If the majority refuses to accept it, i don`t think it can be forced on them...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The elite don't need a silly story like the tribulation to cleans the planet of useless eaters.

A simple bio/chem agent released in the atmosphere could target those with a specific dna; make them sick and die and leave all the resources untouched except for minor clean up.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tib50

Yes, you are right about BlueBeam, and I wonder whether that will be used to project the NWO "Global Goddess" religion, in which the male gods of the major religions are being replaced by one female goddess: Chinese female goddess"Guan Yin" replacing the Buddha, Muslims starting to venerate "Lady Fatima", and (no disrespect intended to Catholics here) the new "Lady of All Nations", alarmingly pictured as standing in front of the cross, with her feet planted firmly upon the entire globe, and Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour nowhere to be seen. Her new "prayer" replaces Our Heavenly Father and His Son with the "Lady of All Nations" and "The Holy Spirit". Along with "Gaia" New Age worship, I wonder if that's the reason feminism tries to convince us that we don't need males at all---is it part of the same NWO goal?

Kind of, but not for the reason's you think. The NWO needs to dehumanize and demonize men, then women in order to gain control of society. You have to understand that TPTB are sociopaths and want to create a Sociopathic world, or a world that conforms more to them.

Their plan of dehumanizing and demonizing men is pretty much over in the West. Look at the sheer level of cold disregard towards males on this website alone. There is a saying(think I picked it up from babylon 5, good show) "hate calls to hate".

Basically within 30 years women will be getting the "white guy treatment". It is as much a plan as it is a sociopathic game to them*. By then all the older males will be dead(the 40+ that still worship women) and the confused males that still tow the line of the matriarchy will be educated otherwise by life experiences.

I would say that "I feel bad about it all", but one personality quark I have is I don't feel bad for people who cause their own pain. My only goal right now is to curse people with the truth(the saying "forgive them for they know not what they do" leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, so if I tell people they will have no excuse).

*Imagine a small group of sociopaths that really, really want to do some horrible things to this one attractive woman. Problem is she has a boyfriend/husband that loves her dearly, and she him. So they start off by whispering poisons and lies about the past into her ear, as well as boosting her ego. Over time she takes the poison and lies as truths and lashes out against her lover. At first it starts off as biting remarks, then escalated to full blown yelling and screaming/physical abuse. Eventually she even sleeps around behind his back thinking she has a right as an empowered and mighty person. After enough time from her lovers perspective very real grievances are born. From the real grievances a hole is dug from apathy towards the lover and a seed of resentment is placed in that hole. Fertilized by cruelty and further indifference outright hate will emerge.

Then eventually the lover will cast the woman aside leaving her alone and vulnerable. But this is happening systematically across society. And the sociopaths are just giddy with glee.

I suspect the trend will be irreversible within 2 1/2 years and the fate of the daughters of Eve will be sealed. Then all our fates will be sealed. It is a sad tragedy, but unless people en mass open their eyes they deserve what will happen.

Because even if when it was all said and done, the lover and the woman found out what happened and the woman asked for forgiveness it would still be too late. It is kind of like kid a) licking kid b)'s plate so kid b) wouldn't want it anymore. They are trying to make men not care about women so they could do whatever they want to women.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Why simulate the tribulation when they can have the real thing? It's exactly where the world is headed, perhaps a soft apocalypse preceding the biblical tribulation.

top topics

join