Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

GOP "Barackatology"

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul stomping other candidates as usual.

This time Paul can't be ignored. I've already seen the media demonizing him, especially Bill o' Reily (who's mentally unstable) and CNN. CNN was caught fudging the poll numbers as I'm sure you already know.

This "barackatology" allows you to choose the candidate by clicking their name and placing them against another candidate. Just keep clicking to get them to the center. Ron Paul is currently at 74% and the 9 remaining puppets have to share the 24%.

Enjoy

www.time.com...




posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why do 'Democratic' countries have to do everything so retarded?

Oh yeah. Illusion of choice.



posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So today they took all other candidates and allocated their votes to Mitt Romney.

What the hell is Time trying to do? Surely that's pretty obvious that the whole thing is fixed.



Sorry about the big image, didn't want to resize.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   


Another image showing bedfore/after
edit on 23-6-2011 by black0h because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-6-2011 by black0h because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar
 


sick twisted media them and their puppet masters are scared shirtless of the Paulster and the accounting he will bring when he wins...

btw most epic news in America and I bet none of you heard it yet....

guess who Ron Pauls picked for his VP.

www.judgenap.com...


This could be a big Win for america!
edit on 23-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
reply to post by The_Zomar
 


sick twisted media them and their puppet masters are scared shirtless of the Paulster and the accounting he will bring when he wins...

btw most epic news in America and I bet none of you heard it yet....

guess who Ron Pauls picked for his VP.

www.judgenap.com...


This could be a big Win for america!
edit on 23-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)


He hasn't officially chosen Judge, he just said that he admires him. I would totally be for Paul/Napolitano though



posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar
 




He hasn't officially chosen Judge, he just said that he admires him. I would totally be for Paul/Napolitano though


I'm a Ron Paul fan myself, but personally, I think this would be a terrible idea. If Paul were to get the Republican nomination, he would be in a unique position to really legitimize himself to those in the public who continue to see his views as "fringe" and "extreme." By selecting a television personality with no legislative experience, he would only hurt his image. Don't get me wrong; I like and admire the judge. But at the same time, Paul would have to select someone that has the experience and the ability to help legitimize the ticket.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by The_Zomar
 




He hasn't officially chosen Judge, he just said that he admires him. I would totally be for Paul/Napolitano though


I'm a Ron Paul fan myself, but personally, I think this would be a terrible idea. If Paul were to get the Republican nomination, he would be in a unique position to really legitimize himself to those in the public who continue to see his views as "fringe" and "extreme." By selecting a television personality with no legislative experience, he would only hurt his image. Don't get me wrong; I like and admire the judge. But at the same time, Paul would have to select someone that has the experience and the ability to help legitimize the ticket.


Judge taught constitutional law and served as a real judge. He knows the laws like the back of his hand. America want's it's politics to be like reality TV so maybe a TV personality wouldn't hurt.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Breaking News!

Ron Paul wins another online poll.


Yawn.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You can't take the online polls with any validity when it comes to Ron Paul. He may have a large internet following, but that doesn't translate to the real world.

If the online polls did correlate with reality Ron paul would have been president in 2008. The same will happen in 2012 and everyone will say it was a conspiracy against him.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176
 


He really attracts the internet freaks.

That and he gets a lot of support from anti-war democrats, who don't even vote in Republican Primaries.



posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ron Paul, could win if he was actually running to win.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul, could win if he was actually running to win.



You think he is running for fun?

He is the only candidate that can beat Obama.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul, could win if he was actually running to win.



You think he is running for fun?

He is the only candidate that can beat Obama.

Yeah, he's just running for the lulz.

Nothing serious.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul, could win if he was actually running to win.



You think he is running for fun?

He is the only candidate that can beat Obama.

Yeah, he's just running for the lulz.

Nothing serious.


www.thestatecolumn.com...

"I'm in this race to win." - RP
edit on 2-7-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Ron Paul, could win if he was actually running to win.



You think he is running for fun?

He is the only candidate that can beat Obama.

Yeah, he's just running for the lulz.

Nothing serious.


www.thestatecolumn.com...

"I'm in this race to win." - RP
edit on 2-7-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

That is just what he says, doesn't mean he actually means it.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This time Paul can't be ignored. I've already seen the media demonizing him, especially Bill o' Reily (who's mentally unstable) and CNN. CNN was caught fudging the poll numbers as I'm sure you already know.

This "barackatology" allows you to choose the candidate by clicking their name and placing them against another candidate. Just keep clicking to get them to the center. Ron Paul is currently at 74% and the 9 remaining puppets have to share the 24%.


I appreciate your enthusiasm and support for Ron Paul. That said, you criticize MSM polls for not being accurate then proceed to describe how to fudge the numbers in favor of one candidate over others (CNN has one poll showing RP at 0%, and another showing him at 74%). This is the reason no poll, especially those collected online, should be regarded as even remotely accurate. Which will no doubt lead to further accusations of how MSM is fudging numbers, which in reality appears to be more the doing of "forum gangs". No offense. For all we know Mitt Romney's supporters are also doing their best to flood polls with their votes.



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's scary to see how much the media is pushing for Mitt Romney. I can only think of two reasons.

1. He isn't much of a threat to Obama
2. He is bought and paid for just like the last several presidents.

Ron Paul might just be our last chance, but the Media is in full swing to demonize, drag him down, and make him appear to be far fringe or as trivial as possible. The 2012 election is going to be one hell of a ride.



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I didn't say these polls are going to replicate exact 2012 election results.

I said he can't be ignored because he dominates all the polls. If intelligent but misinformed people look at his views/voting record, and hold liberty dear to themselves, then Ron Paul is the only option.

All the other candidates represent the status quo. You know; war, raising taxes, policing the world, ignoring the constitution, revoking rights, and supercharging extremists by ****ing with them in their own lands and killing their families for fun.









 
3

log in

join