It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nygdan,
What I proposed was that there is enough of a similarity on the Basic DNA structure (of the non-terrestrials) to the terrestrial species that interbreeding was am option. Another option, the origional "humans" had enough technical knowledge to allow the genetic co-mingling of thier genetics and the terrestrials, sort of like what produced Mr. Spock on Star Trek. If you want an example Look at the "new" breeds of pets that we keep creating by mixing one breed of (cat for example) with another breed.
You can also expound on what genetics we are doing today with plants in creating Super Wheat and Corn. For references on these Genetically Modified Crops in the United States

The Link on the interbreeding was offered as an example. I thought that I had made that clear, if not sorry. Yes the article is on Homo Sapien and Homo Erectus.

The link on the debate over genetic origions was again offered as an example to demonstrate that the scientists today are not entirely sure of how the spread of humainty occured. I did not state that it was a case of

supporting the idea that aliens from another planet interfered with human dna or interbreed with earth species and produced humans.
Again sorry if I did not make that clear.

You may want to see the post that I made on this subject this morning as it directly relates the alien / human gentics link.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I had typed a more thurought response, but accidentally hit the back button and lost it. (i have a mouse with a back button on it, so its easy enough for me to do that) I will just say that, yes, its entirely possible that aliens genetically interfeered with some sort of proto-human in order to create humans and its entirely possible that they did so in such a way that humanity will either never be able to demostrate that they did this or that humanity will figure this out when they have reached some sort of 'astral plane' or some such. I mean, heck, anything is possible. Do you have any evidence that these sorts of things happened? Also, I'd rather not go searching for one of your posts in some other topic. Could you repeat what you said there here? Cut and paste, or perhaps link to it?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just think, that if we were evolved on this planet, the life between humans would be more harmonic. No wars, no murders, etc... All this is too inhuman, no species on this planet kill each other just for fun.

We were created, and comes a time, when we will see why we were genetically engineered from monkeys. Perhaps, a life of slavery is waiting for us on a doomed planet...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here you go Nygdan

Originally posted by Kenshiro
Here is a news article that claims that the alines may have left the message in our DNA which is very close to what I posted yesterday in explaining that there was enough genetic deviation from our "closest terrestrial" relative.
Thought you might find it interesting reading.
News Article on the possible Gene Message

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Kenshiro, thanks for the link. It doesn't further elaborate on any of this tho. Apparently its just a bit of interesting speculation from this researcher. It would be a cool idea tho.

Originally posted by Istvan
I just think, that if we were evolved on this planet, the life between humans would be more harmonic. No wars, no murders, etc... All this is too inhuman, no species on this planet kill each other just for fun.

Chimpanzees infact are quite violent, and even arrange themselves in gangs for the purpose of murdering other gang members. The violence exhibited in the human species is not without precedent.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well if you think that you got me by saying that there is a pyramid in south america and why do i think that aliens built the great one and you say that humans built both then please explain how so many many people on opposite sides of the earth without any communication build more or less the same structures with the same precision. So we got pyramids in south america, egypt and south africa and all these people just by coincidence decided to build the same thing. I dont think so.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Well if you think that you got me by saying that there is a pyramid in south america and why do i think that aliens built the great one and you say that humans built both then please explain how so many many people on opposite sides of the earth without any communication build more or less the same structures with the same precision. So we got pyramids in south america, egypt and south africa and all these people just by coincidence decided to build the same thing. I dont think so.

they were also built at different time periods.also the structure of mayan/egyptian ones are different.it's not like aliens came to make a few pyramids

We just tend to UNDERESTIMATE ancient civilisations,Romans learned to bring water from one place to another with aqueducts (spell?),most of our medical instruments (scalpel for example,or instruments for curing cataract) are more or less a bit more sophisticated versions of what the romans had.mayans had the most complex calendar until the gregorian one,and were very good mathematicians,they could also calculate the positions of stars precisely ..i could go on and on about ancient tech!It's not because we can't understand HOW it was done that we have to cry out saying it's alien tech lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
aliens are evolved humans

what if WE'RE really the aliens? and in this neverending universe...

Are We (humans) really the Greys

A similar discussion...

Biology of a Grey

Try the search first, it saves time, and bandwidth

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why is this subject being treated like it's the first time anyone ever thought this up? I've heard theories on this as a child. It's obviously been beaten to death in ATS already. Oh well, just contributing to the authors points I guess.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
incidentaly, the piramids were built by egiptians, you make a wooden box and you pour in the sand along with something to harden it (sort of like cement), wait for it to harden, do the next one, and next and next and next.....

presto a huge piramid...too easy

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
you make a wooden box and you pour in the sand along with something to harden it (sort of like cement), wait for it to harden

Is this supposed to be a joke? The blocks the pyramids are made out of are not cemet of any kind.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think humans may be the result of an acient experiment.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lemonlime
I think humans may be the result of an acient experiment.

There may be truth to this statement. Read this.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan

huh ?

write down all the people that you know , then put a little star near all the ones who kill other people for fun

how many have you got ?

lets make it a bit better for you - write down all the ones who are doing prison sentence for murder ?

have you got a long list ? nope didnt think so either

we kill each other for comodities , if you had 3 crocodiles and only fed them enough for one of them to live , im sure there would be a bit of killing going on between them. its survival - its built into all animals - its life

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The book of Enoch was found in the Deadsea Scrolls and was also brought forth in the 1600's or around that time, out of Ethiopia and there is an Armenian and Russian Text. They have almost no variation. His name is mentioned in the Cannonised text a few times also. Read Genesis 6 verse 4. It speaks of th� ''Ailiens'' Angels. They mixed with the daughters of men and there children were called Nephilim. They left thier first estate, planet maybe. Gen 6 verse 4 states, and ''and also after''. This refers to after the flood. Cain was born after Eve sinned. Fruit is often used to describe birth. No one was creating the image of God until some one took a bite of fruit. The emaculate conseption continues this theme. You are part Alien or Angelic most likely. Many traditions of race purity are based on occultic beliefs that stem from this. This is why Hitler was so into the perfect race. Goliath and the King of Tyre all have connections to the Alien race. The Dogon of Africa, Hopi Indians and the Eygptians. The entire planet has signs of Angelic infuence. The perfectly timed and grided Pyramid pattern on earth is proof of this. The suppression of this knowledge is now more than ever, ending with modern science and tech. You will see, very soon, ansewrs to questions you already know in your hart. If I can help you, I will. I have see some amazing things and have read a great deal on this subject.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

But, it is hard to claim that we humans have any material origin other than this earth. We share 99% percent of our DNA with the chimpanzees and we, being mammals, are related to every other species of mammals and this relationship can be traced to the most primitive lifeforms. We are indeed star-stuff, but the earth is our "mother."

Actually I think you will find it is more like 94%. There is no proof that we are related to every other species of mammal. In fact there is no REAL proof we are related to the chimpanzees.
The evolution of humans from apes has NEVER BEEN TRULY PROVED, the gaps between humans and our so called nearest "relatives" are massive and unexplained.

As for us being "aliens", who knows. Just take on board this fact..

If humans were removed from the planet, no other species would suffer, a more natural balance would be created. This cannot be said for any other animal/species alive today.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was always curious of a few things. If we are evolved from apes, then why have the apes of today not evolved?

Also, why does it seem that humans need THINGS to live on this world? Like clothes, etc etc.. I men if we did not have clothes, we would freeze to death in the winter. hmmm is it just because we moved from a central warm spot or is this world unlike our original world?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The answer to your question is yes..... #217 says yes

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Japan, you just quoted, God. He said, man has no place to lay his head but he takes care of the birdys. Adam was given a coat by God also.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Actually I think you will find it is more like 94%. The evolution of humans from apes has NEVER BEEN TRULY PROVED

If humans were removed from the planet, no other species would suffer, a more natural balance would be created. This cannot be said for any other animal/species alive today.

Even at 94%, that's a strong relationship. How could all mammals not be related? At the cellular level we are all related and just having DNA is a strong relationship since we have no evidence that life forms from elsewhere are would be based on the bases adenine, thymine, guanine, and cytosine.

If you like the idea of extra-terrestrial intervention, read this.

As for the place of humans in the ecosystem, we are as important than any species here, and in many ways more so. Human intervention has relieved much suffering in the world. When whales beach themselves, who comes running? Who developed veterinary medicine, the bovines? Look at agriculture. Plant life flourishes under human intervention. If you were a dog, which life would you choose, as a stray animal subject to parasites and disease or as some human's pet?

Try looking on the bright side of things sometimes, my friend. You're way too pessimistic, really. There is much to be worried about, but there's no reason for such self loathing. You are the most highly evolved product of nature and if our alien neighbors are here, they are too ashamed to present themselves properly.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

thats because we are above most of the creatures in the food chain - the only animals that look at us as natural food are bears

take sharks , lions , eagles etc away and that statement would still hold - does that mean that lions , sharks and eagles are also from another world ?

[edit on 14-8-2004 by acidhead]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join