It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounter of the fifth kind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not like the movies,with the bed levitating.But it did move a few times with me on it.Very disquieting feeling like someone is underneath.
Invisible hands.That can be terrifying,to be held by invisible forces,but they let me go.I even grabbed hold of "something" but it wrenched away.
Tickling can be torture.When I kept figuring out these people I was attacked. All over my body,invisible fingers.Sounds funny now.
Or the souls of the feet tickling,and you jump around like you are mad.
Breaking me,then even entertaining me.So there is some purpose to all this. One thing though,do not challenge these Elementals/Visitors.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Do you have a link to a detailed account of your experiences? (might be good to put such a link in your sig, or can you create a thread and sum them up?) In these various postings, we're just getting a hodgepodge of bits and pieces. I think it would be interesting to see the whole picture, and see where you're coming from...

I even referenced the world of the strange site in another post, but couldn't find your accounts there easily...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thats vary interesting indeed. You know, I bet those blue lights droping out of the transport are probes. One time when walking through the woods I could have sworn that I saw a small, short, ciliderical, blue object take off right infront of me. It wasn't that big and I did jump at it, but it was going to fast.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No link or site gazrok,but I can send my files to anyone interested over the Internet.Just need your email address.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This has become very interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Regarding my original post, I came across allexperts.com and decided to ask an expert about my Ufo sighting. As it turns out she happens to be in Las Vegas attending a conference regarding ufo's. She said she is going to print out my sighting and show it to ufologists at the conference. She will be home in a few days and will answer my question and share what the others at the conference had to say. I will post her reply when I get it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join