It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones : Obama Launching World War III

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

"Well I find this somewhat soothing."

Not me! Not even "somewhat!"

Well, I know the end game is pretty frightening if things really get that bad, but it gives me some hope that we still have time to settle things down. I still think we're some ways off before nuclear war happens, but we're definitely gearing up towards it, that is undeniable. Hopefully the leaders of our countries play things smart and change their ways because if they keep on their greedy path's we're on a 1 way road to our own destruction. Some day someone with a lot of powerful is going to be really fed-up and I just hope they don't push the button without trying to solve things the right way.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Ben81

the 5 Dancing Israelis. Israel Committed/orchestrated 911 against the U.S and is therefore considered a Terrorist Organisation

But the U.S couldn't have this they had to pin it on the muslims because it is part of the ethnic cleansing program the Zionist want

The Zionists are the reasons for the wars in the M.E

We must nuke Israel it is the only solution to ending the madness in this world.

Israel Invented Terrorism.

Google Video Link

edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

*Epic facepalm!*

You have GOT to be kidding me? Man, if people like you ruled the world we never would have made it past the 50's. Nuclear death for us all.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

About a month ago i enlisted in the Army. Now i usually don't buy into many things, but for some reason this just seems to click for me. I feel so strongly as if something big is about to happen to the world, such as this. And obama seems just like the kind of person to drive us into such a horrible mess. Do any of you think i should be getting a discharge somehow before october when all of this is supposed to go down?

<< 1  2   >>

join