It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones : Obama Launching World War III

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

It was delayed for strategic reasons .. and to the worlds eyes
better loose a little bit of time then the victory

with the ME revolution .. they have the perfect excuse
to strike the long time ally of Iran
they wanted Iran right after Irak but changed their plans for Syria
the incursion in Syria destroying a nuclear reactor in construction was an attempt to start a war
there is many other similar attempt that took place + all of these sanctions
thats litteraly a declaration of war

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yup, Iran was delayed or even, the agenda got completely changed. In this article from the UK's Guardian, from
--- Feb. 15 2010 --- Mrs. Clinton is making the warning intimidations, scare stuff, very similar to the pre Iraq attack. For all the world, it appeared a major action was poised.
www.guardian.co.uk...
I like Alex Jones too, and he calls things as they are occurring, but in this world, underneath all the blackworld intrigue, alliegances change, plans bust, and agendas are re drawn.
The commonality for all that is global war in the middle east.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Blackwork agenda .. its sound strange
the plan to attack Iran was delayed indeed but not cancelled

take a look a this new thread
Its time ATS debunk Washington

there is so many questions and strange coincidence happening now
not to worry about it

I smell Evil agenda final steps looming ahead in the not to far futur

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It could also be world war 3 may possibly in fact be the War on Terror ; Its is a perpetual War after all
Congress to Vote on Perpetual War.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It could also be world war 3 may possibly in fact be the War on Terror ; Its is a perpetual War after all
Congress to Vote on Perpetual War.

We have a long WW3
a kind of war never seen before that started with a false flag (9/11)
a powerfull countries conquering the world slowly like a chess game

I think its because the US is afraid of China and Russia
setting a huge defense missiles system against them
and controlling the entire Europeen union with the ME and you got all the spaces satellites
all of this give the US a tactical advantage on everything against
those 2 superpower enemies looming far far away
you control the ground around them .. then you control them

its a theory

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

the 5 Dancing Israelis. Israel Committed/orchestrated 911 against the U.S and is therefore considered a Terrorist Organisation

But the U.S couldn't have this they had to pin it on the muslims because it is part of the ethnic cleansing program the Zionist want

The Zionists are the reasons for the wars in the M.E

We must nuke Israel it is the only solution to ending the madness in this world.

Israel Invented Terrorism.

Google Video Link

edit on 18-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
2012 is not the end of the world. But it is the End of the Free World as we know it

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Dont generalise .. some good jew are against the REGIME in Israel

Only Evil can dare to nuke a city.. eternal shame on them
US nuked a civilian city TWICE .. and they still have nukes and even more powerfull ones
multiplied by thousand in reserve

once again we live in a UNSUSTAINABLE system that is ruled by mad/Crazy people
6 billions people on earth .. is to much to share for some group

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Many think that we have been in WW3 since 9/11. I know one thing for sure...if it gets worse...the powers that be...have underground cities to go and live in....and they will be safe.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes i got carried away

Perhaps we should find an alternate solution to end the madness.

Or else it will be too late..

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
china ?

LOL

they couldn't care less who the US bombs as long as the oil contracts remain in place, and I've never seen the landlord kill off the tenants

so when this doesn't happen will he fess up or just go to the next wild ass guess ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It sure looks like things are shaping up for the big one but hopefully cooler heads prevail. I remember being really paranoid around last September/November time and when nothing happened I kind of pushed it to the back of my mind for a bit but lately that feeling's been creeping back. Maybe it's just natural, maybe it's a whole subconscious thing, but regardless the "puzzle pieces" do seem to be falling in place. My sound isn't working at the moment but did he say who the opponents would be in the next world war? There are so many scenarios out there it's kind of mind boggling; China, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia.

Only thing that I'm wondering is if they're intending to use the bomb. If not, surely they must know that SOMEONE eventually will and things will get pretty hectic then. Scary.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
China is not stupid enough to start a war with the US or even tiawan. Even that pipsqueak nation could drown half of china by hitting the 3 gongs dam and following up sinking tankers in critical trade routes. Mass starvation would ensue in a couple of weeks, casualties in the 10's of millions. It would be suicide!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I listened to Jones' Sunday show live today, and he explained and emphasised, that he means "WWIII" is not the "thermonuclear war" model, rather, the big powers' ongoing global and middle eastern "kinetic action"s. And that this could possibly escalate to the worst case scenario.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I listened to Jones' Sunday show live today, and he explained and emphasised, that he means "WWIII" is not the "thermonuclear war" model, rather, the big powers' ongoing global and middle eastern "kinetic action"s. And that this could possibly escalate to the worst case scenario.

Well I find this somewhat soothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

"Well I find this somewhat soothing."

Not me! Not even "somewhat!"

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm not a regular listener of Alex Jones other than his help on '' Decoded ''. I have listened to him maybe 4 times, this being the 4th, just don't dig the screaming, I like calm efforts most of the time.

After listening and processing his comments and reading others, it is apparent we are heading towards something disturbing that will hinder us due to the misguidance of our own leaders we elected.

There is no telling what will happen one day to cause the specific meltdown and nothing he said was news to me.

We certaintly seem to be destroying ourselves and we are aware of it for the most part and still continue with abuse of all levels, knowing the consequences, and knowing what can happen.

Thats the thing I have the problem with most.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join