It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones : Obama Launching World War III

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

In this critically important update, Alex warns that the international banking cartel is using Obama and the US military to start World War III. The controllers of the New World Order believe they can achieve their one world government by destabilizing every country in the the Middle East and northern Africa and draw Russia and China into crisis to create a world-wide catastrophe. Once this event occurs, and the world is brought to the brink of total obliteration, the global banking cartel plans to move in with their final phase: a one world government and eugenics agenda.

Alex urges his listeners to get the word out about this point in history. We are right now in the beginning stages of world war three. If this situation escalates, it can result in the worst world war that mankind has ever suffered.

Once again AJ have figured out what i though
Obama is the greatest deceiver of all time

is it more clear to you now ?
im talking about the ones who underestimate
all the fishy coincidences that had happened since 9/11
is it me or its getting worse by the minute and 2012 is getting closer ..
The rich elite(Bilderberg?) that want to implement the NWO maybe know something we dont for 2012

Link
edit on 6/17/2011 by Ben81 because: link added

edit on 6/17/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
More distractions, more circular arguments, more fear based thinking to remain in.

We've been hearing about WW3 coming at any moment for the past 50+ years. If it comes, so be it, but we can't live in fear of it coming at any moment for the rest of our lives.

Another aspect is to realize that the elites aren't really going to radiate (via nukes) all of their real estate. Remember, all of these advanced countries are not "our" lands, it's theirs. Would you bomb the Hell out of your properties where your slaves are working for you?

Relax.
edit on 17-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Want to know why im not surprise by AJ statement

after seeing how Washington was contructed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1bb73df8c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Did the elites planned this a long time ago ?
its like they made a pact with the devil .. or something

Why would an elite group create such a hundred yrs old plan
to build a superpower country.. that one day have the potential to rule the world
how many politicians or rich people have salivate on that ?? even if they are dead now
but their granchildren are not ..

Why starting WW3 at the same time of the thousand yrs old Mayan prophecy calendar which end soon

So many coincidences not to question to most farfetched scenario

We need to find out before its to late
if the country start an uprising .. it might distract the plan of world domination
it might be the only hope before the US commit is last mistake
whos the real patriot ?
the ones who agree to wages war everywhere like that
or the ones who thinks american first second and third ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think you title is misleading

Should be World Kinetic Actions I

Thats way more catchy for the UN or NATO to call all in, don't you think?
Anyway i'm guessing you all know by now where your electronic votes will go.
O'bama is meaner than i thought .

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
O'BomB'a is merely the puppet, just as those before him,

we should be focused on the 'Globalist' that pull the strings, he is the face that the Sheeple invest in, but none of these are truly his decisions,

now as a puppet, indeed he is still responsible for accepting the 'Puppet Job' though it's not his wars to commence, it's those Elite Families that control the world

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Look into Bohemian Grove to understand how the Elite have made a pact with the devil.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
O'BomB'a is merely the puppet, just as those before him,

we should be focused on the 'Globalist' that pull the strings, he is the face that the Sheeple invest in, but none of these are truly his decisions,

now as a puppet, indeed he is still responsible for accepting the 'Puppet Job' though it's not his wars to commence, it's those Elite Families that control the world

Ya we know who control the Us gov

Anyone recognize the necklace star around her neck ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d26e7d24e5e.jpg[/atsimg]
i have see another picture of her at her desk ..
no US flag but a little Israel flag having a great spot beside the window

Whats with our american leaders these days ? (except Ron Paul wish he could be president) ...
is it so complicated to be loyal to the USA ??
and not follow others orders

the US is broke with a 15 trillion dollars national debt but it continu to waste trillions in the ME anually

at what end ??

WW3 ..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
More distractions, more circular arguments, more fear based thinking to remain in.

We've been hearing about WW3 coming at any moment for the past 50+ years. If it comes, so be it, but we can't live in fear of it coming at any moment for the rest of our lives.

Another aspect is to realize that the elites aren't really going to radiate (via nukes) all of their real estate. Remember, all of these advanced countries are not "our" lands, it's theirs. Would you bomb the Hell out of your properties where your slaves are working for you?

Relax.

Amen, jibbyjedi.
I mean Alex Jones ? Come on, the man at the taco is more reliable and besides he doesn't scream at me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I cant believe so many people listen to alex jones, he talks total nonsense and nothing of which he says is true.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Want to know why im not surprise by AJ statement

after seeing how Washington was contructed

Did the elites planned this a long time ago ?
its like they made a pact with the devil .. or something

Why would an elite group create such a hundred yrs old plan
to build a superpower country.. that one day have the potential to rule the world
how many politicians or rich people have salivate on that ?? even if they are dead now
but their granchildren are not ..

Why starting WW3 at the same time of the thousand yrs old Mayan prophecy calendar which end soon

So many coincidences not to question to most farfetched scenario

We need to find out before its to late
if the country start an uprising .. it might distract the plan of world domination
it might be the only hope before the US commit is last mistake
whos the real patriot ?
the ones who agree to wages war everywhere like that
or the ones who thinks american first second and third ?

The only problem with the country starting an uprising is the fact that most people have to work everyday for a living in this country. Most people are paying off debts and are already in fear of their livelihood being affected by those problems.

I don't see a great chance of an uprising that would be able to be large enough to make a difference. If this country wasn't already enslaved in so many ways, the people WOULD be able to make a difference.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pointless fear-mongering by the biggest fear-monger of all.

If Alex is sure of this, what proof does he provide? Oh thats right, none. Just vague lines draw in the sand. I too have heard prediction after prediction of WW3, and yet here we are.

As a child of the Cold War and having lived through the Reagen era, this is nothing. I feel quite secure by comparison.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
@ I top1
and
@ Nightbrng

I wish you guys were right but what he says about Yemen, Syria and Sudan is pretty much true.
edit on 17-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Whats with our american leaders these days ? (except Ron Paul wish he could be president) ...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because wearing a star of david is tantamount to treason, right? And by wearing it she admits 100% to being an Israeli pawn?

I love how people make rediculous assumptions and draw lines where they want to see them. Do you think its possible she thought it "pretty" and decided to wear it? Maybe. Maybe not. Its just an assumtion, just like you are making.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

I know exactly what you mean .. i feel sometime that im in some sort of a prison system literaly
paying tx and impot all the time plus the insurance that we dont have choice to pay .. wtf is that

i will repeat again

UNSUSTAINABLE SYSTEM

in the path we are on .. if we dont change our ways of living
and respect more mother nature and others around you
what our futur generations will look like .. the kid of our kids ... WW7 in 100 yrs or what ??

this is why 2012 was predicted .. a change that will not let worse happen
a transition to better

I think some group wants it for themself ..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Relax.

Good point.........well, mostly so, anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Pointless fear-mongering by the biggest fear-monger of all.

If Alex is sure of this, what proof does he provide? Oh thats right, none. Just vague lines draw in the sand. I too have heard prediction after prediction of WW3, and yet here we are.

As a child of the Cold War and having lived through the Reagen era, this is nothing. I feel quite secure by comparison.

if you know AJ .. he have many years of experiences ...yet to be wrong

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
@ I top1
and
@ Nightbrng

I wish you guys were right but what he says about Yemen, Syria and Sudan is pretty much true.
edit on 17-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

Not sure what he has said about the Arab uprisings.

If he has said people are sick and tired of repressive, non-representive governments and are trying to take the power back, then yes. He is right for once.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because wearing a star of david is tantamount to treason, right? And by wearing it she admits 100% to being an Israeli pawn?

I love how people make rediculous assumptions and draw lines where they want to see them. Do you think its possible she thought it "pretty" and decided to wear it? Maybe. Maybe not. Its just an assumtion, just like you are making.

I have learned how to trust my instinct of the obvious
since 9/11 i have learned a lot more about how the US is controlled by a foreign entity
wonder why the US congress is 3/4 owned by the zionism mad ideology

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Look for ICG
the ICG story in the Egyptian situation, if true, are effin' scary, the connection goes to google and FB, a year ago.
Trust me, everyone has a bit a BS in them but in this case Alex is just reporting the news.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have learned how to trust my instinct of the obvious
since 9/11 i have learned a lot more about how the US is controlled by a foreign entity
wonder why the US congress is 3/4 owned by the zionism mad ideology

If that was true, Iran would have been bombed into the stone age a long time ago.

Israel has a lot of influence in the US, yes. They have one of the, if not the most powerful lobby groups in the USA. But complete control? Not by a longshot. If they did, Iran would be a parking lot by now.

Israel is justifiably frightened by the thought of a nuclear Iran. Please rethink things. Your seeing what you want to see.

edit on 17-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join