It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & ufos explained - the other story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A look at how history always repeates it's self, the rise and fall of what appeared to be an advanced civilization at the time, only to be destroyed later.

This is real stuff and one day you'll come to conclusion saying Wata hell

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
-Alexander Hamilton

edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The last four threads you've made are nothing more than "go look at this youtube video".

Not only is it a violation of the T&C posting rules on this forum, its also a dumb idea.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

correct , It was my error and i hope respected MOD keep this thread open.if its gone then its all due to my fault..cheers

That content is a small piece of evidence.Youtube is most Definitely another alternative source of information and even ATS has its own channel too my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This lost me at...
"Astronauts Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin stood on the surface of an actual alien world..."

They did not travel to the moon through 365,000km/s solar winds & extreme radiation in a hollow soda can. It's going to take more than TV pictures and guys in suits "word for it" to convince me of what was impossible at that time using that equipment.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Strange deceptive world we live in.Everything is possible.The question is why fabricate the real incident and made it unto a conspiracy?why?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Well if you tell the masses that NASA is the bees knees when it comes to advanced technology, then you bring out hollow soda cans and aluminum foil landers and say, "this is the best we got folks" ... people will tend to believe that is the best tech humanity possesses.

This prevents real advancements that would free us all from energy consumption bills and job slavery. If we could heat our homes and drive our cars on sunshine and love, they would make damn sure we don't get that stuff, GE would go out of business.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah you got two side of a stories , one is factual and the other is hoax , you see if you balance it out then you'll get an answer, but it will be like never ending story if you not willing to research hardcore or learn , so why bother? this is other story

like Alexander Hamilton quoted

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The media play a significant role in providing the basis for determining an individuals view of the World and everything that exists. Thus any one group in complete control of this information placed on these media will in effect have the power to indoctrinate practically the entire populace of the World to their way of thinking and it is this fact the higher - ups are exploiting.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is film a concept of global leader and global government is also strongly propagated. In 1996 the film "Independence Day" broke all box office records becoming the 7th highest ranking films of all times is entranced audiences around the World with a fictional story of an Alien invasion on Earth however deep within the film subliminal messages can be found indicating the Higher ups presence and a Higher ups agenda. In the film there is a military base known as "Area 51" it is from here that the military offensive is launched on which the salvation of the whole world and the future of its inhabitants depends. The entrance to its installation is a pyramid on which is engraved the symbol of the One Eye. The film shows the U.S.A as the four runner in establishing a global offensive involving all the nations of the world an offensive which is devised, controlled and commanded by one man. One overall leader. The film is a part of an upsurge in an upsurge of films and television serials on topics of Aliens, UFO's and invasions threatening the whole of mankind. These are gradually fuelling the growing interest of public unrest on the issue. This is just one of the many ways in which higher ups are paving the way for their global government. The higher ups are using a number of approaches to drive fear into the hearts of the masses instilling in them the need for greater protection and thereby the need for greater security. A need that could only be fulfilled by a Worldwide coalition government protecting the interests of all human beings across the globe.Ronald reagan stated
"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an Alien threat from outside this world and yet I ask you is not an Alien force already amongst us".

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Independence Day was a great movie, my all-time favorite. Yet its strongest point underscored by the general thread of the plot and the roles of supporting cast was that one ethnicity was the superior over all. I suggest you study the movie for its REAL message. Humanity owed its continued existence to one type of people. Everything else was subplot.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You do know that Reagan quote has nothing to do with aliens in the sense that you think it does, right? I am so sick of people taking that part of his speech and displaying their ignorance of it's meaning every chance they get.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Read below. It looks like there has been intervention in our technological development before. With disastrous conciseness.

Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms
2and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they
3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed
4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against
5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and
6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all
2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they
3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

www.ancienttexts.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

What sense?Please clarify

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

You do know that Reagan quote has nothing to do with aliens in the sense that you think it does, right? I am so sick of people taking that part of his speech and displaying their ignorance of it's meaning every chance they get.

You do know that Reagan made that same comment three or four times? You do know that while the "Star Wars[" program was in full swing and sold to the American public as a deterrent against the Soviets, that Reagan personally invited Gorbachev to join us in the program in 1995? We must assume that you want to say Reagan was a bit daft and the Strategic Defense Initiative was basically a hoax and/or a multi-billion dollar failure? Many people believe that. It was a very effective PR argument.

To paraphrase a line from" Independence Day": "You don't really believe they spent 500 dollars for a hammer do you?"

new topics

top topics

join