It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with youtube??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What are they doing to it?

2 days ago me and a friend noticed, when you go to your subscriptions, when you click on a certain one, the videos are no longer listed first to last, it is now last to first... And you cant change it at all? Makes it pretty annoying trying to find new videos, have to scroll to the very bottom of each individual subscription page to find the NEWEST material?

Also you are no longer able to post any comments on your OWN CHANNEL? You can start typing stuff in, but you cant post it, theres no button to post, and hitting ENTER doesnt work...

Massive Censorship coming? I mean seriously, people can post on your channel, but then you cant post back on your own channel? The subscription list is just odd, and an inconvience for now... but whats in store for down the road here...

Just what ive noticed

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I noticed this too. It's funny that Myspace is also going through glitches/updates the same time as Youtube.
Yes I still use Myspace for the bulletins.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Not sure, I did notice the "channel comments" is no longer available to post in, you can still remove and flag posts already there, but not add comments yourself.

could this be related to the migration to "bulletins" instead of channel comments?

youtube is like facebook, they like to up and change this with little notice, or care.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

And also...when a video exceds 40 min, when you want to jump into a moment of the video...you have publicity.
I always hated YouTube, but we have to do with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My subscriptions are sorted with new ones at the bottom as well. There is no way to change it that I can see.
Also my iPhone YouTube App is pulling up a blank subscription page!
This has been going on for the last few days.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well it seems, as soon as I posted about this, suddenly you can now post comments on channels again...

still pretty annoying trying to find new videos from a certain user, have to scroll all the way down...

new topics

top topics

join