It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NATO bombs Pakistani outpost, Pakistan military seriously pissed

page: 1
11

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Seriously...

Pakistan concerned at NATO incursion near Afghan border

Pakistan Friday said NATO aircraft attacked one of its military posts in the northwest near the Afghan border and it had expressed serious concern to the U.S. embassy in Islamabad about the attack.


Bravo. Just bravo. How long before Pakistan's military overthrow the puppet leading the country and go full on anti-America and starts shooting down American planes and drones crossing the border?




posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nice! whats that, 5 wars now. Afgan, iraq, lybia, yemen and Pakistan. lets just fight the world!

edit on 17-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)


Will this nominate Obama for a Nobel peace prize 2nd year running?
edit on 17-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The sooner the better. Americans need to learn how to keep out of places where they're unwanted.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And you are a world expert because of what?

Hater!



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ikema
 


Who are you replying to??
edit on 17-6-2011 by john124 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not surprised, it's a game of provoking now,

the Globalist are just searching for another excuses
edit on 17-6-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


F Pakistan. Bunch of terrorist sympathizers.
If you think that Pakistan is our friend you are sadly mistaken.
They would love nothing more than to kill as many Americans as they possibly could.

Pakistan needs to go have a big cup of stfu.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


F Pakistan. Bunch of terrorist sympathizers.
If you think that Pakistan is our friend you are sadly mistaken.
They would love nothing more than to kill as many Americans as they possibly could.

Pakistan needs to go have a big cup of stfu.

Oh I agree with you. But let's not forget Pakistan has nukes and is allied with China... and the government is a breath away from being taken over by terrorists...

Reagan started this whole BS.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nice catch OP, however when the replys are reduced to the kindergarden level this quick there is little hope that any real discussion can emerge from it.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The better thing that human can do today is dropping bombs.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Seriously...

Pakistan concerned at NATO incursion near Afghan border

Pakistan Friday said NATO aircraft attacked one of its military posts in the northwest near the Afghan border and it had expressed serious concern to the U.S. embassy in Islamabad about the attack.


Bravo. Just bravo. How long before Pakistan's military overthrow the puppet leading the country and go full on anti-America and starts shooting down American planes and drones crossing the border?


I think that what TPTB want they need WW3 to keep their hold on us.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


If we went to war with Pakistan I would hope that India would hop on board to help.

It's not a good situation in any case.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


If we went to war with Pakistan I would hope that India would hop on board to help.

It's not a good situation in any case.

India would need to cover the eastern flank from China in case they decide to do something... like sending troops in... or taking over contested territories.

Anyway, if we go to war with Pakistan for real, it'll probably be WW3.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
NATO shall be known now as.

N.ational &
A.llied
T.errorist
O.rganisation



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


Its obvious what is happening. Vietnam is goading china into a war the us plans to just nuke all of the resisting arab nations. This has been the plan for many years. The us currently has at least 700 bases set up around the world and you can bet they have at least one nuke aimed at every possible threatining country. The us is not that stupid im sure. They already know the score because they make the score.



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


Dont forget syria and now sudan as well!



posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Personally I think we are at the start of a modern phoney war (start of WW2) when everyone knows we are at war but kinda! well sort of! are we? and I'm guessing future historians will have the first part pegged as the "kinetic" phase.



posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Personally I think we are at the start of a modern phoney war (start of WW2) when everyone knows we are at war but kinda! well sort of! are we? and I'm guessing future historians will have the first part pegged as the "kinetic" phase.


what future? just saying if we go to an all out nuke fest there might not be anyone left to write anything and if the NWO crowd get their way they'll be writing the history books to their own liking heck they already do..



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


Dont forget syria and now sudan as well!


Sudan too makes sense they'd go for them first imo they like easy prey.



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
That's why i hate having Pakistan as an ally. They are nothing but an embarrassment. We give them billions of dollars every year and they used it to find terrorism. I mean Pakistan even arrested five CIA Informants, including the guy who provided surveillance for Seal team 6 for find a location of Bin Laden. www.businessinsider.com...



new topics

top topics



 
11

log in

join