It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin : 2 assasinated astronomers ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
wikistrike.over-blog.com...

Elenin comet: 2 assassinated astronomers… End of the world? The team of Wikistrike consequently and lengthily reflected before publishing this information of the more high importance. This information could involve media and human consequences irreversible. According to our sources, we discovered the recent and suspect death of 2 astronomers, which counted among most important of the world. What you will read is exclusive and these assassinations would be as the irrefutable proof of what awaits us all. Brian Geoffrey Marsden was born on August 5, 1937, it died on November 18, 2010. He was an astronomer américano-British; he was since 1978 the director of Minor Planet Center of the SAO located at Cambridge in Massachusetts. Minor Planet Center, under the auspices of the International Astronomical Union, it is the official organization in charge of the data-gathering of observation for small planets (asteroids) and comets, the calculation of their orbit and the publication of this information via Minor Planet Circulars… Al Rex Sandage was born on June 18, 1926 in Iowa city, Iowa (the United States), and died in San Gabriel (California) on November 13, 2010; it counted among the largest contemporary American astronomers.

Iam open to all discuss and debate but I remind everyone that it is easy to disguise a murder in the information you find on their deaths on the net. The official explenation of their death is :

.latimes.com

www.nytimes.com...

Please dont close this thread i want to see people opinions on this subject.
Thanks !
edit on 17-6-2011 by elconejo because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Jun 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
An 84 year old with Pancreatic cancer and a 73 year old with bone marrow disease... doesn't exactly scream "suspicious deaths" to me.

The only thing suspicious is the short time between their deaths.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.space.com...

The 2 astonomers was mentionned in the same article

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision

The question i ask myself is that their paths crossed in life ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decision
An 84 year old with Pancreatic cancer and a 73 year old with bone marrow disease... doesn't exactly scream "suspicious deaths" to me.

The only thing suspicious is the short time between their deaths.

Well you have a valiant point, they were both .....old and sick. If two young healthy people dropped, then i'd pay attention.

edit on 17-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why start a duplicate thread on this, you had the answers in the first one.
The blog is making things up.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

i start i new thread my last is "off topic" dont know why...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I, too, am hunting the real Comet Elenin. The prediction that startled me was the one made back in Feb. or so about the earthquake in Japan based on an alignment with Comet Elenin. The next alignment comes on Sept. 6 I believe and is followed by a bunch in Sept., Oct., Nov. and Dec.

Dead astronomers is a subject dear to my heart but I'm sure that the things these gentlemen had to relay were relayed and the torch passed.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Decision

Yes but as many now know or suspect, the government has the ability to implant or start such diseses in people when they want rid of them. Makes it look like a natural death.

Just look at Dr. J Allen Hynek...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I guess all of the amateur astronomers all over the world, should start to look over their shoulders .... and now I am really, really scared, lol

edit on 17/6/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I offer the following open thoughts and observations in an effort to contribute to threads which I feel are benefited by conspiratorial discussion.

These two scientist deaths occurred in the weeks prior to the official Comet Elenin supposed discovery by Leonid Elenin declared publicly in December 2010. This alone does not prove anything, but the timing of the deaths and then the official story of Comet Elenin does in my opinion signal a need to regard their deaths as suspicious.

Since the two scientist died of a very rare and yet similar disease, this fact infers that these two men were killed by a similar substance that could have been introduced by food, drink, vaccines, or any number of other methods of contamination which the CIA and other intelligence agencies could provide.

Keeping the truthful magnitude and the truth of Comet Elenin secret, necessitated the death of these two scientist. While many will want forensic results and much more evidence than anyone can currently provide, discussing such theory is just discussion. It is at present just food for thought and can if allowed be used to stimulate other thoughts on this subject matter.

While the deaths are indeed a sad testimony to what some groups will do to ensure that certain matters do not become public or become verifiable is perhaps why these two scientist were eliminated at a time when those that cared, knew that if left alive, they would be able to discredit the official release in December 2010 by Leonid Elenin.

While the Russians were I believe the first to state that this object Comet Elenin is under intelligent control, it introduces another aspect of this danger, keeping all discussion and keeping those that could by expertise verify or discredit what NASA and others stated is perhaps exactly why they had to be eliminated so as to have no one of any credible background challenge the official story of what Comet Elenin is as told to the public by officials and the media repeaters.

Anyone should be able to see that these deaths were indeed suspicious and yet I also realize that proving these two were killed by some nefarious group to keep the truth of Comet Elenin a secret as long as possible is not going to be a task that anyone could prove without great difficulty.

While this is just discussion and food for thought and speculation, there does exist enough credible evidence in my opinion to infer that these two scientist were a future problem to someones important cover story and so, they had to be eliminated in a manner that does not draw too much attention or public concern.

They had to be eliminated before the official public release of information regarding Comet Elenin. This is why both scientist had to die in November 2010 because the official media release was in December, 2010.

It is the timing of their deaths that screams of wrong doing and so it is perhaps the truth of Comet Elenin that necessitated killing to maintain control over the truth of what Comet Elenin actually means to humanity and the planet.

These are my thoughts on the subject matter. Thanks for a stimulating subject matter to consider. I hope it feeds some conspiratorial thoughts and discussion as to what big deadly secret is being kept from us.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i have a problem with the timing too... I think we must ask to Leonid Elenin if he know Mr Sandage et Mr Mardsen and see his point of view on this subject

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

There are a few problems with the assassination angle. I will admit that pancreatic cancer is a very fast moving disease with about 80% of sufferers dying within five years. However, Marsden had his disease for quite a while. While I have found no specifics on how long he was suffering for, everything I have read describes it as prolonged. When one then starts to think on the whole situation, the absurdity becomes readily apparent. We have two men who the government injects with two different illnesses years apart, which is also years before Elenin's discovery. The plan is then to have them die on very specific days in November 2010, so the discovery of Elenin can now be announced.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

There are a few problems with the assassination angle. I will admit that pancreatic cancer is a very fast moving disease with about 80% of sufferers dying within five years. However, Marsden had his disease for quite a while. While I have found no specifics on how long he was suffering for, everything I have read describes it as prolonged. When one then starts to think on the whole situation, the absurdity becomes readily apparent. We have two men who the government injects with two different illnesses years apart, which is also years before Elenin's discovery. The plan is then to have them die on very specific days in November 2010, so the discovery of Elenin can now be announced.

What you just said almost made sense.....I just got lost at the end.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
is that these two astronomers have worked together in their lives ?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Pancreatic cancer and bone cancer are neither rare nor similar.
The writing of the article is very poor almost like english was not the language of the writer.
Elnine is just an ordinary comet and does not do any special tricks that other comets cannot do. Like align itself up with certain planets and cause earthquakes.

edit on 17-6-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
maybe... they both had advanced cancer and their deaths could have been "helped along" in another way.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The article is written as if it was written in another language and then run through Babel Fish or Google Translate. The rest of this thread, all the replies, are seething with so much poor grammar, syntax and spelling, it makes me wonder, is every poster here a non English speaker? Cause you all sound like it.

Plus the premise is retarded in the first place. Two really OLD guys died of cancer that they both had long before Elenin was discovered.

This does not mean I don't think Elenin is the end of the world as we know it. It is. You all just don't know why. It's not a brown dwarf, or Nbiru or any of that bunkum.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have friends who have a daughter in her late 20's who just committed "suicide". She was working and preparing to present her thesis in Germany. Her field was astrophysics. No One who knows her believes it makes sense she killed herself. My wife and i are very suspicious as she is not the kind of person who would be quiet for deceptive purposes, and may have had to be "eliminated" to protect a secret.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The deaths of these 2 astronomers reminds me of an old documentary in which the film maker asks this incredible kayaker if he is afraid to die. He answers.

"The rivers do not scare me. I know I will die like a gentleman."

The interviewer asks, "What does that mean?"

The kayaker responds, "I will die in bed from cancer."

These 2 people died like gentlemen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join