It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing mirage image appears over Xan'an river in China 17/6/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You might find this video interesting then. It is from the Sydney Morning Herald and shows footage of the river before and after.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud, let's put this to bed right now...

i4.photobucket.com...

This is a photo of the island, the bridge furthest away is the one they are on in the video, you an clealy see the island in the middle of the video, the bridge running through it (also in the video, you can see 3 or 4 lights either side of the island on the sides of the bridge), also the trees to the left which are always there that you can see flooded, and here is a closeup picture of the apartment block (with the distinctive large archway in one of the buildings, taken from a different perspective) from Google Earth:-

i4.photobucket.com...

Time to find this was less than 5 minutes, I thought better that than sit pondering all day this is something like 'Project Bluebeam', a 'parallel dimension' or the like!! (and yes, I am totally open minded and believe 100% in UFO's and black budget operations / NASA conspiricies which is why I signed up to these forums

Of course, the absolute greatest debunk of them all is the very simple fact despite these 'amazing apparitions' being the most incredible 'illusion' known to man, for the last 10 days no-one has bothered jumping in a boat to check them out a bit closer and document what they've found...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

The only incredible thing here is the gullability of the press who have all been hookwinked in their haste to be the first with this 'exclusive story' which is old footage of flooding, don't believe eveything you read in the papers! Don't believe me check out the Google Earth photos above, there is NOTHING in this footage that shouldn't be there (apart from the old woman buggering about on the bridge, who should probably be at home doing the ironing)...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, those who call BS are correct. Quite a few places have been debunking this one thoroughly, this guy has a detailed explanation. Just stupid ITN reporting basically - aukiman.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I like how people come on here and say hoax and if you believe this there's something wrong with you, i got to laugh these are the same type of people who would of thought the earth was flat because it's logical, gimmie a break i'm not saying it's a mirage it could be blue beam testing or leaks into another dimension if you wanna go there but something happened and if not it just gos to show you the MSM isn't always right which would be pretty clear if this is proven a hoax so somethings goning to come from this.....and we shell see what that is.

So far i'v seen about fifty different theories on this from so called experts just wait and see is what i say...maybe it is a hoax but wait until proven so before jumping to that conclusion is what i'm trying to convey.....
edit on 12-7-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by simtechlover

Sorry but i have seen the video and compered your images to the video, the rives do match, but some of your points, do not, why are people jumping in so fast to call it a Hoax?

Heres a better solution go take a trip to China, to the same here where the mirage image appeared , take photos of the river, bridge, buildings, then come back and then talk to the residents for there own opinions on the mirage image then compare it to the news video on youtube or elsewhere.

But finding and putting map images from google isnt a good way to prove its a Hoax

Most of the maps and street view photos have never been updated, so good luck with that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join