It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dracula vs Ottoman : The Real Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
wow i came across this documentary and i must say, this is like Real assassin creed..have a look

edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WOW
Didn't know any of that - so why the myth, was answered in the video, I think..

to you.
edit on 17-6-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For an average ats person, Ive seen a lot of docs on vlad the impaler and this had quite a few details I was not aware of, such as the origin of the name Dracula. I wonder what secret knowledge was possessed by that elite order of medieval rulers? Now I'm surprised I never saw the connection, Dracula - Draco. Hmmm. Interesting.
Thanks for the data.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
His actions then would eventually lead to the Yugoslavian civil war of the 90s. The Ottomans favoured those in their occupied land to convert to Islam to garner favours that left the remaining christians to become second class citizens. When the power shifted, this turned the tables on those European Muslims where they became the underclassed. Communism kept the two groups seperate with the illusion of serving a new state that does away with the old dramas. When that era came to an end we saw the chaos that enveloped the two groups that no doubt, Vlad in hell, would have rubbed his hands in glee to the blood that was shed.

new topics

top topics

join