It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE HELP ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OK I have pretty much been able to go through this forum with great ease but I am having a great head ache right now on HOW to put pictures up with out a link well you all know what I mean I just need a little walk through here and help me out I have tried to get adopted but those that I have sent a message to never seems to ever reply so I do not want to be adopted by them

Who will Help me On this?

Thanks for all replies in advance, And maybe in the future I may be able to repay the favor.

The Queen

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Queenicess

Click "Image" and then paste the URL of the picture you would like to post, either that or upload the image to your media centre and link.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
and allways remember to investigate a lil bit on your own before post any links and pics

cause alot of stuff is allready postet here long ago or proven as hoax..

i dont wanna offend you here..its just to keep away trouble

good luck

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Adopted? Im confused

To paste a picture up without a link you need an account with "imageshack" or "photobucket" or the like...

Once you upload your pictures onto their site, they give you a specific link to paste on your forums...

Then use the "image" tab above your post... and paste the link they give you into it

And you're all set...

edit on 17-6-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This is true, but you can also use ATS's media site to host your pictures.

Queen - Under Tools, choose Pictures. Log in with your ATS username and password and then Upload Pictures. Once you upload it, use the atsimg link under the picture to paste into your thread.

If you need help with any of this, I'll be happy to help you. You can message me or use this thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks man...

I use imageshack though..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Akragon this is what I mean by the adopt thingy lol

thank you all so much just as soon my demon girls calm down I will do these things that has been told to me and hope they work which I am sure they will for you all do it lolo

Also thank you angrydog I sure do not want any trouble I try to stay out of it if I can which nine times out of ten I get into some kind of trouble but I always manage to talk myself out of it lol
Thanks every one here you all are so COOL

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Akragon

This is true, but you can also use ATS's media site to host your pictures.

Queen - Under Tools, choose Pictures. Log in with your ATS username and password and then Upload Pictures. Once you upload it, use the atsimg link under the picture to paste into your thread.

If you need help with any of this, I'll be happy to help you. You can message me or use this thread.

Doing this will this show the picture and not just a external link or a link of any kind?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hahaha, wow thats wicked lame...

But its nice to meet you... feel free to PM me if you need help

Not adopting new members currently though...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I use photobucket and ATSmedia.

Originally posted by Queenicess
Doing this will this show the picture and not just a external link or a link of any kind?
Thanks

Yes.
And if you need any help getting it done, let me know.

I will adopt you, too, if you want. So, if you have any questions about anything here, let me know. I can't promise I'll know the answer, but I'll probably have a good idea as to where to start looking.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
nevermind sorry
edit on 17/6/2011 by Silcone Synapse because: im worth it

top topics

join