It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe in free will ? do you believe in TPTB ? what do you do for a living ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg
I heard the best thing is to own a farm, everything free range. No suffering for the animals = blessed goods/food

children growing up on a farm tend to learn vital skills they can never learn in school.

You can own a farm til the final phase, then they will be seized and will be owned b the state.

90% of the population will be killed off, the rest will be stacked in pack'em and stack'em units
as outlined in Agenda 21 as signed in Rio.

500 million will be left, and I am pretty sure some of them will be genetically modified humans
that are not even alive yet, designer workers that will docile and servile, the fluoride and
synthetics in the food gave mixed results.

At the end of the day, the current population may likely be near total wipe out for them
to achieve their dream.

The only ppl alive now who MIGHT live are those who understand wilderness survival and are willing to
walk off into the remote wilderness when they come for the farm.

Those who fight for their farms will meet a never ending stream of blue helmets from the
many nations that hate us due to our 700+ bases in 130+ countries.

The hate building was just another tool for the NWO, the whole world got played, this is
how they play monopoly and we are their entertainment, rats in an invisible cage.

And so it goes...

edit on 18-6-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

Of course it was hard. It is harder to start a new life like that , but I think it was worth it. I know how it feels to work hard , but after that you have a nice feeling after work.

it is not like an office where you have to disappoint a lot of people in a day , sucking their blood so that your boss will be satisfied and the company will grow larger.

the more hypocrisy is being a charity man. it won't make me feel better to give even half money I have made by socking innocent people's blood.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I want to know how others feel about their freewill , TPTB , the interaction between these matters.

Most of the times I see people around me make a move on behalf of TPTB. I feel that there is nothing that I can do. People are living this way. Some times what they do involves me . it is like I am feeling I am out of freewill.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Free Will or Free Won't, does it really matter??

I look at the society as a single person who has particular tendencies. some time I feel like I am cornered and no on is listening to me. They are destroying their life and consequently they are destroying my life , too.

Have you find a way to convince the people around you about conspiracy theories , secret societies or ... ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Have you find a way to convince the people around you about conspiracy theories , secret societies or ... ?

I have a hard time convincing people flouride is bad for them...
but I keep trying

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

I have a hard time convincing people flouride is bad for them...
but I keep trying

1.Keep on but how about the real result ? do you see the results ? can you make a big change of direction ? can you wake the people who are pretending they are asleep ?

2.MSM has tought them how to avoid conspiracy theorists

conspiracy theorists : people who are under illusion with zero level of knowledge , they are cornered , they are the minority , they can't stop us , ..

how do you face that ?

thank you my friend for replies.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I want to know how others feel about their freewill , TPTB , the interaction between these matters.

Most of the times I see people around me make a move on behalf of TPTB. I feel that there is nothing that I can do. People are living this way. Some times what they do involves me . it is like I am feeling I am out of freewill.

Show them that a better and easier way is possible and lead by example. Become the exception and the leader. This will show others that a different way is possible and it leaves it up to the individual to expand upon their freewill and be willing to change thier ways.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Having a money based system like the Zeitgeist movement says, is behind the impoverished and wealthy.
You and I are relegated to being stacked up warehoused, like slaughter poultry, next to and on top of and underneath each other, forced to put up with those who are self centered and inconsiderate, because of WHERE WE CAN AFFORD TO LIVE WITH OUR MONEY. Every day I dream (daydream) about living in my own sprawling ranch style mini McMansion on more than 10 acres of my own plot, but IT TAKES WEALTH to have such. I am low income. Therefore, a prisoner.
However, I know that the Zeitg.system isn't the end all be all answer either. I took out my garbage to the apartment building dumpster this morning, and asked myself, "If no one got anything for hauling this stuff away, who'd do it? " And why? While I viewed a bag of poopoo someone threw in our dumpst.
What is the answer? I'm not sure yet.

I think with zeitgeist, that the robots would be expected to haul the garbage. Also there'd be less because of recycling/composting and more environmental discretion.
Anyhoo, you are correct we are at this point prisoners to money. We are beasts of burden. And rising up the ladder is msot definately now just a pipe dream the elite made damn sure of that!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join