It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping an Eye on Mr. Sunstein: The Government Official who Called for "Infiltration" of ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Sunstein?

Hypnotic word games that are almost humorous.

The law is a sort of hocus-pocus science that smiles in your face while it picks your pocket.

-- H.L. Mencken

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Only under the Obama Presidency, in which every appointment, minor or major, is handed only to the most corrupt, devious crony to be found, can a man like Cass Sunstein be appointed to serve on the NSA oversight panel.  Cass is a noted propagandist, who has advocated that government agents should infiltrate groups and discussions that push “conspiracy theories” (read my article on how to know if you are a conspiracy theorist) in order to delegitimize them. But don’t take my word for it. The Washington Post wrote the following a couple of days ago:

"The Obama administration is reportedly proposing Cass Sunstein as a member of a panel to review the surveillance practices of the National Security Agency (NSA), among other former White House and intelligence staffers. Sunstein was the head of the White House’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs until last year, when he returned to teaching at Harvard Law School."

Source:
libertyblitzkrieg.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
we need to keep an eye on his wife too.

She's seems to be wandering...

Ambassador to U.N. Samantha Power Misses Emergency Syria Meeting

very sneaky.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They're already here

This was a hit on my personal blog.

Sherman dash ee dot state dot gov

So I did a bit of digging, and found this.

www.facebook.com...

thedorkfishexpress.blogspot.com...

www.legitgov.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Guess Mrs. Sunstien has better things to do than completely lie to the international society - She probably doesn't have to, anyway.

They all know what's going on, and are OK with it - depopulation is rather popular at the UN.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join