It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping an Eye on Mr. Sunstein: The Government Official who Called for "Infiltration" of ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Incorrect

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quietprofessional
reply to post by smallpeeps

How many years has this community been presenting its arguments, and in that time how many of its arguments have been credited?

You have not addressed the specifics of the Ford presidency and the power exchange which happened without a vote. There is a reason why you won't address the specifics. You choose to A: AVOID, or B: LUMP TOGETHER. Those are your choices. One wonders why you even responded.

Anyway, the point is, the conspirators (world power brokers) have at least a 30 year lead time on their lies and cover stories, so even myself being born in 1973, I have to do significant research to uncover truth. It takes years, and they know that typically the working man (as opposed to the idle rich lameass) has to work for a living, and that leaves no time for research. I put research before wealth or even employment, so I have been able to learn those truths for myself, which tie back to the time I was born, the 1970s. So you are describing you own ignorance about how research is even done, and how much time it takes to do.

People like you sneer at research. That to me, is funny.

Why has this community been so persistent for so long, with no real accomplishments to speak of?

This "community" is a paid and profitable ICANN registered domain, which deletes threads left and right, and which BARELY serves research as a goal. Is that what you mean by "community"? Because I have major gripes with ATS and most conspiracy domains and they just delete my posts where I complain so what world are you living in, pretending as if we even have a research tool on the Internet. No, we have ATS, Wikipedia and other controlled and shaped domains. There is no community.

The rest of your post is tripe.

Respond to the specifics of conspiracy. Try to preserve those posts which you know will be deleted. Try to recognize the gentle censorship of your world. Try to encourage your neighbors to awaken. Those would be my suggestions for you, if you cannot simply discuss history here, and discuss the G. Ford presidency, then you are deflecting truth.

People like you who start off AGAINST truth, are doomed. Can't you see that? I am sorry if the water is too hot for your tootsies, but 1: You'll get used to it, and 2: The pre-IP world was run by assheads, so you should expect a lot of problems to bubble forth when Internet Protocol gives everyone global communications. I mean it is like you are asking the space shuttle not to take off or something.

Let me know when you want to respond to specific conspiracy topics, and you had better stay on that topic of the thread will be deleted before you can blink. This is not a suitable time for actual research. Look at the crap tools we have. And then we have to fight off people like you who are too lazy and too disinterested to care about actual research? It ain't easy being smart and caring, let me tell you. Conspiracy researchers are the American's best friend, that is a fact.
edit on 18-6-2011 by smallpeeps because: syntax

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

I do believe that Samantha Powers was instrumental behind the "Responsibility to protect act" for the UN and it was a book of hers that inspired it. I will try to find the facts on this.

"Responsibility to Protect Act" is exactly why we are in Libya but then why not other countries. Could it be because China and Russia are aligned with Syria and Bahrain.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

A typical tactic of someone with no real leg to stand on is to not only become overly defensive, but to transition into an unreasonably offensive posture often times lashing out at the source of their derailment on an issue. I need not provide any "research" into, nor specifics of the Ford presidency because I am not here to discuss the Ford presidency. You are mistakenly thinking I am in a position to need to argue specifics about you're view on a specific conspiracy theory or two. I am in no such position, as you are the one needing to validate you're argument, not I.

Also I assure you the "water is not too hot for my tootsies", and am far from lazy. I believe you're attention to detail regarding who you are making you're accusations about is not quite adequate. You keep speaking of research, probably would behoove you to do some about the intended victim of you're aggression. Also, making blind, and irrational accusations in situations like this only further isolate you, and erode you're credibility to readers. Again, no wonder the broad spectrum of society scoff at the kind of theory you are trying to present, look at the irrational, offensive manor in which you defend you're position, and seek to alienate anyone who tells you that you're methods of presentation are off.

- Any intelligent readers of this thread, I assume will take this "researcher's" method as an example of how NOT to present a theory, or position as it will result in giving off a similar persona of this individual's irrationality, especially to the individuals you are trying to convince.

-Regards

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You all do realise that most of you have been on intelligence files since before the internet went 'public' right? And that certain keywords will automatically get you noticed? I've been on MI5/MI6 lists since I was 14 for signing a petition. Am I worried? No, because I know I haven't done anything illegal, in terms of the petition. Once you're on the list, you're on there for life. Am I worried that rich people hang out with other rich people...nope, 'birds of a feather flock together'...its human instinct to band together with people that you think you have something in common with. Quit getting in such a tiz about it all...sheesh! Is there any common sense left in the world?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

I like this post.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

[...]

-Regards

Again with the nothing!

I am explaining factual history, that many key events went down when one president who committed crimes, was forced out of office, and the conspiracy to replace him, and the struggle for power over which the people had no oversight.

The arrangement that replaced him, was complete and utter conspiracy, which changed the world.

No see I am a man who reads facts and relationships, and who dislikes "coincidence" as an excuse. You, appear (here at least) to be the opposite of that. When you care to display any knowledge of history, please feel free to post here regarding the relationships and truth I have presented.
edit on 18-6-2011 by smallpeeps because: werds

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by celticpride

And that certain keywords will automatically get you noticed?

I can verify that with a personal experience. I have stated many times that there are "exercises" you can do to get a few local MIB's dispatched to check you out. It happened to me......Two days after I was Googling some information...........

People do not want to believe it....I have seen it.....
edit on 18-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: stated

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You know the scandal in the UK about the phone hacking...well, pretty much everyone was getting their calls listened into at the time...I've given whoever it was a couple of rows about it...they also gave up fairly soon. Don't know who it was hacking the calls, or what for, you could hear the 'click' on and off during the calls...couldn't resist giving them a rocket for it lol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm quickly learning that you're comments aren't even worth the response, much less the read in the first place. You don't know when to change you're tune.

-Regards

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To return to Mr Sunstein, I do not consider myself a conspiracy theorist with a crippled epistemology, and I am in no way violent! I believe Mr Sunstein has a far narrower mind in that he is prepared to disregard information that does not fit into a specific criteria. In searching for the truth it is necessary to consider all available information, evidence, facts and theories. To disregard "grey" information would be naive. Unfortunately due to government policies we are unable to access all the information and this can lead to presumption of a conspiracy. Within our societies of greed and acceptable deceptions it can be almost impossible to discover the truth and I therefore remain open to several possibilities, trying to discover a common thread, if possible. Maybe some people on this site are extremists, maybe some moderators are not working in the best interest of the site - however what these sites do support (sometimes) is freedom of speech. If Mr Sunstein feels that this is a threat to the government this in itself could lead to a conspiracy theory - which it has, and alas we continue on the merry go round until sheeple become truly open minded.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ah,I see Cass has reared his head again.David Ray Griffin did a great job of dissecting his essay.If we are not a threat then why have czar like Sunstein propose cognitive infiltration? It's because we have struck a major nerve.People are beginning to learn that no matter how many times they vote it makes not one bit of difference and their rights continue to be taken away.I also post over at the 9/11 forum and I have a theory about why so many of the OS supporters never leave that forum, they are cowards who know that if confronted by the larger community of ATS they would be trampled on and sent packin.
edit on 053030p://4826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Very interesting.

As an educated person, I am very curious about his reference to the crippled epistemology of conspiracy theorists.

You could argue that everyone has a crippled epistemology. Especially those who don't know what it is to struggle in life.

He uses an argument which I would imagine appeals to many academics and professionals who think that they know a lot more than they actually do. Just because you have 6 pieces of paper and can recite obscure references does not necessarily mean that you can apply concepts to the real world, or have critical thinking skills of a level to make such judgements. The amount of people that I have run into during my work and study life that completely lack any ability to think laterally is astonishing.

The more you learn, the more you realise you don't know all that much.

Some people just get too used to being 'correct'.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You don't know when to change you're tune.

-Regards

Because my tune is perfect, it is you who fear change. But Internet Protocol cares not for your fears. I have explained it all here, and you ask me to act like you? changing tunes constantly? No, as a bard, I can pluck one string and gain a whole village. Like H. Clinton said: It takes a village.

"And it’s whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, Don’t be alarmed now,
Its just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you’re on.

And it makes me wonder.
Ooooooh…

Your head is humming and it won’t go,
In case you don’t know:
The pipers calling you to join him."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
and we need to look out for this too !

White House Beefs Up Online Rapid Response

May 23, 2011
www.huffingtonpost.com...

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration has created and staffed a new position tucked inside their communications shop for helping coordinate rapid response to unfavorable stories and fostering and improving relations with the progressive online community. .................

It also signals that the White House will be adopting a more aggressive engagement in the online world in the months ahead.

a hidden method of "rapid response" may be to actually post on conspiracy forums !
has anyone been noticing the new members here that are posting jibberish and getting banned the same day they joined ?
and others who get cracked after relentlessly defending certain "ideologies" with general and non-responsive posts ?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have alot against this man now, he has no right to dare question the free will of individuals around the globe, this only comes to prove that they are hiding things from us all, if not then i want, no i demand a full scale document proving all conspiracy theories hoax, they have their ammo and we have ours!!!!!

i think we should all demand this.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Fairly recent article on Sunstein; just thought I'd link to it in the ongoing interests of this topic.

Just prior to his appointment as President Obama’s so-called regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein wrote a lengthy academic paper suggesting the government should “infiltrate” social network websites, chat rooms and message boards.
Such “cognitive infiltration,” Sunstein argued, should be used to enforce a U.S. government ban on “conspiracy theorizing.”

Among the beliefs Sunstein classified as a “conspiracy theory” is advocating that the theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud.

The find comes as a government document reportedly relates the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s command center routinely monitors dozens of popular websites, including Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, WikiLeaks and news sites including the Huffington Post and Drudge Report.

Reuters reported that a “privacy compliance review” issued by DHS last November confirms that since at least June 2010, the department’s national operations center has been operating a “Social Networking/Media Capability” which involves regular monitoring of “publicly available online forums, blogs, public websites and message boards.”

More at source:
klein.wp.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Sunstein is leaving his work in the public sector and headed to academia.

Cass Sunstein, the chief regulator for President Barack Obama, said today he will resign, leaving behind a record criticized by both political opponents and White House allies.
Sunstein, 57, will leave the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, which oversees federal rules, later this month and return to Harvard Law School.

Source:

mobile.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
No wonder the 9-11 forum is down due to this schmuck! No wonder DIGG just went through change and you have to have a facebook account with it which i don't console to people who build a database off internet users! Which will keep proving why Facebook stock will continue to fall proving that some internet companies aren't worth their monetary value especially when the CIA intervenes into the mix of database info! Nice job to ruin a company quick government! everybody raping phacebook stock as we speak trying to get what ever they could before it bottomed out! Guess we need a new website since they keep getting infiltrated by political schmuckery!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Mr.Sunstien is back in the the news again. This time he wants to change America's "Gun culture." Mm-hmm. Disappointing but why am I oh-so-not surprised?:

While he left his post as the head of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs this past summer, Sunstein remains one of the most influential legal scholars of his generation. His ideas — which apply behavioral economics to public policy — are highly nuanced, and often make both libertarians and liberals nervous in equal measure.

Sunstein, along with co-author Richard Thaler, defines libertarian paternalism as follows:

Libertarian paternalism is a weak, soft, and non-intrusive type of paternalism because choices are not blocked, fenced off, or significantly burdened…Still the approach we recommend does count as paternalistic, because private and public choice architects are not merely trying to track or implement people’s choices. Rather, they are self-consciously attempting to move people in directions that will make their lives better. They nudge.
In other words, the government can present a “framework of choices” to correct “errors in risk perception.” At the Nantucket Project, a festival of ideas held on Nantucket, Massachusetts, Sunstein delivered a spirited defense of this model for regulation.

Source:

bigthink.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join