It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping an Eye on Mr. Sunstein: The Government Official who Called for "Infiltration" of ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
I'm sure there are one or two that are still reasonable but the rest are scumbags as far as I'm concerned. Take that as you will.

please, do tell, how are most moderators here 'scumbags' and why do you participate in a forum where you feel so many of those who run it are 'scumbags'?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The problem lies in the head of ATS as far as I'm concerned. I've read a few of SO's posts and honestly, it looks like he's on a bloody epic-sized power-trip. If you think he's honest than maybe you should just give up. Nobody in this world can be trusted anymore unless you can talk to them face to face.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

So, again, why do you participate in a forum you think is so miserable?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

You seem very angry and not entirely rational. It is certainly within your 'right' to be critical of ATS, and to call the moderators 'scumbags'. I'm just curious why you continue to spend so much time here when you feel the quality of the Admin and moderators are so poor. I mean, why post on a forum you dislike so much, and dont feel is 'fair'?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Because of some of the people in it. You don't have to like the leadership to like the led. Also I do not think you need to be starting another willy measuring contest. You think I don't remember you?
edit on 18/6/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

Oh, yes. I remember you! You are the guy i need to quote because he changes his posts after someone replies.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I already answered your question so the need to reiterate is not there. I post here because I like some of the other posters' ideas (this does not include you btw) if you have a problem with that, take it up elsewhere. I'm as rational as I need to be and I'll be angry till the day that I day as that is my fuel. So be it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
reply to post by [davinci]

I´m sorry but you are wrong. Look at all the threads about Elenin and Ufo videos. Look at all threads about Sunflares ending the world as we know it. I forgot to say, it happend already yesterday...

90 % of the people on ATS fall into category: "Lacking critical analysis skills"

Don´t get me wrong, it does happen that I catch myself changing my sight of view reading through posts of others, and recognizing that I was plain wrong at the first moment.

But you also can compare the 90% of ATS CT´s to the 90% of "normal" people=not CT´s, beliving in normal things, not using their critical analysis skills.

You see Mr. Sunstein ist wrong and right at the same moment. But he´s throwing the spot sadly on CT`s which is a bad move and implicates the assumption that every other human, not beeing a CT is having critical analysis skills. Which is not the case.

WTH are you talking about? It REALLY seems as if you have no idea at all, because what you wrote makes NO sense. I see where you were TRYING to go with that drivel you posted, but the truth is, you would have to be at least as intelligent as those who you would deceive, which you are not, you fall extremely short of your objective.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
and thusly another good thread gets
derailed by a troll. what a waste.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I was thinking the exact same thing Boon. That is hilarious. The problem is that while most of us can see it, some don't and continue in helping derail the thread. This is the really suspicious part to me. Why keep feeding them? That is the question.
edit on 18-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quietprofessional
Again, conspiracy theorists constantly hurt their own credibility with society because of wild outlandish stances on not just one subject at a time, but many simultaneously. Such rhetoric is perceived by many americans, officials, and even government agencies as being cancerous to the greater nation. In history's past conspiracy theorists have caused many problems for the greater good, to include violence in their sometimes extremist activities.

Yes the larger ATS following is perceived as being potentially "extreme", and also potentially detrimental to the overall well being of the country. ATS members rather then taking such a staunch defensive posture toward this should rather evaluate the social structure of american society, and further how they can modify the way they present their idea's to better be received by that social structure.

This same fear of extremist violence, and threats to the national well being are the same reasons for information regarding some of you're very own arguments being with-held, and kept on a need to know basis.

-regards

Good morning TROLL, and you too, make absolutely no sense in your assinine claims. The reason so called conspiracy theorists can make "so many outlandish claims" is because literally hundreds of these claims can be listed and would only expose the tip of the iceberg. Here would be a short list of "outlandish claims" that have evidence supporting them:

911 was indeed an inside job. Even members of the 911 Commission have openly publicly stated that they LIED.
Mercury in the form of Thimerosal which is used as a "preservative" in vaccines is proven to be the cause of autism in small children.
Fluoride, sodium fluoride which is added to many municipalities' drinking water is a toxic industrial waste and has NEVER been shown to prevent cavities nor provide ANY benefit to teeth or bones, in fact it is one of the most toxic substances know to man and is the main ingredient in many rat poisons. It is an effective neuro-toxin and was administered to the jews in the nazi concentration camps to keep them chemically compliant and docile.
Look up. Chemtrails are real, if you don't believe that, you are a delusional braying sheople. Google Carnicom and chemtrails and get some real info.
"Depleted Uranium" is and has been used in the middle east by US and British troops, this is radioactive ordinance and has contaminated Iraq and Afghanistan, and will wreak havok on the DNA and chromosomes of the inhabitants there for as long as one could imagine, there is very little depletion in regard to DU's radioactivity.
GMO's...
HAARP...
The US Gov's silence and continued coverup on ET's, UFO's, the military's experimental air/space-craft, advanced technology, so on...
DHS and the listing of returning vets, supporters of the Tea Party and the US Constitution, the religious right, state militia members, and other actual Patriotic American Citizens as "domestic terrorists", for the simple reason that the government knows that it is in the WRONG, out of control, no longer serving any of the needs of the American Citizenry, and will be held accountable by REAL Americans who would NEVER give up The Constitution of the uSA.
NO FLY LIST comprised of Citizens who have not been convicted of any crimes, charged with any crimes, not PROVEN to be of ANY threat whatsoever to this nations inhabitants, yet are arbitrarilly denied the right to travel by airline because someone says they are suspected of something, and will not provide any specifics on the suspicion, nor public access to the list, nor any recourse for getting taken off of that list when innocence can be proven...
Executive Orders that supposedly suspend Posse Comitatus, that exceed the offices authority and ban weapons illegally, that falsely claim the authority to shut down the internet, confiscate farms, homes, assetts, indefinitely detain suspects ignoring their Constitutionally protected Rights, that establish illegal non-gov agencies that have no congressional oversight, not that the impotent congress would provide actual oversight, but...
The TSA...
The FBI and CIA and their very well known false flag operations...
Government and pharma-com sponsored false flag pandemics, AND the open debate on forcing dangerous untested vaccines which contain deadly substances such as mercury and squalene on an ignorant public...
Food additives and drugs approved by the FDA without proper testing that make people sick and kill hundreds of thousands of people, every year...
The fact that tobacco is legal and kills millions of people worldwide every year, yet, canabis, the safest therapuetic substance know to man, is the object of an extremely wasteful, damaging, "War on drugs" used as an excuse for repressive governmental policies against INNOCENT medicinal and recreational users.
Paramilitary police and SWAT teams that seem to kill some innocent American Citizen at least daily with little to no consequence nor justice being served...
Global Warming HOAX...
Indiana and SCOTUSA, claiming that the police may enter any house without a warrant, thus attempting to render the Constitution null and void...granted the two benches used differing reasons, still, the idiocy of those rulings should have ALL Americans really concerned and pissed off...
I really could go on and on and on, there REALLY are that many ways TPTB are screwing with us...and if you take your head out of the sand, you might be able to recognize what is right in your face for what it really is...
edit on 18-6-2011 by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso because: fixed a typo

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I was thinking the exact same thing Boon. That is hilarious. The problem is that while most of us can see it, some don't and continue in helping deraiul the thread. This is the really suspicious part to me. Why keep feeding them? That is the question.

Do you not see the irony of your and BS's post?

IF you are so concerned about a thread being 'derailed', then put it back on topic. Make a post on topic. Commenting on how it's been 'derailed' only furthers the 'derailment', does it not?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

I was thinking the exact same thing Boon. That is hilarious. The problem is that while most of us can see it, some don't and continue in helping deraiul the thread. This is the really suspicious part to me. Why keep feeding them? That is the question.

IF you are so concerned about a thread being 'derailed', then put it back on topic. Make a post on topic. Commenting on how it's been 'derailed' only furthers the 'derailment', does it not?

And you are replying..............because?

I personally never heard of the guy in te op. I was reading posts to see what he was about. The posts went to crap because of arguing over crap..............

I could care less what this dude has to say. He is a nobody in my book, this is why I have never heard of him.................

edit on 18-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow it seems that every jewish " stein " in the country is trying to take our freedom of speech .

Remember silverstein who leased the twin towers weeks prior to 9/11 and didnt go for his usual breakfast as if he " knew " something

What about Bernard Madoff who stole 50 billion dollars from hard working americans

what about the owners of goldman sachs , lehman brothers and citibank

how did Odigo know about the attacks and warned all its special " customers "

Ask yourselves who runs the media , the government and our financial institutions and you will know the truth

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

No, not neccessarily. I think posts like that serve a purpose if that purpose is to call out a troll, show that his post was assinine distractive and derailing, and to tell them that we know what they are trying to do.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

The information presented was in no way intended to threaten, or compete with the internet in any way as that would be absurd. Rather, it was meant to inject this community with a glimpse into how america views the arguments you're conspirators, and yourself present. How many years has this community been presenting its arguments, and in that time how many of its arguments have been credited? Now, with just a little thought on the subject, one should come to the inevitable question of why? Why has this community been so persistent for so long, with no real accomplishments to speak of? That question has been answered for you by an outside source looking in, within this very thread. Now, with that question answered it should bring up another inevitable question. How does a group change its image to those looking in? The answer to that, is by changing the manor by which it presents its idea's, and theories.

With just a little systematic analysis it is easily discernible that to change one's image, and thus how he is perceived is not achieved by simply demanding that his environment change, but is much more easily attained by changing himself to better fit into that environment before trying to change it. The truth shall set you free. However, a good asset always fits in...

-Regards

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The truth:

The CIA Fakes
presented by BreakForNews.com
and Wagnews.Blogspot.com

airamericaradio.com
albasrah.net
aljazeera.net
aljazeera.com
almartinraw.com
americanfreepress.net
angieon911.com
antiwar.com
apfn.org
arcticbeacon.com

batr.org
bellaciao.org
bilderberg.org
blackboxvoting.org
bradblog.com
buzzflash.com

cloakanddagger.ca
coasttocoastam.com
conspiracyarchive.com
conspiracyplanet.com
commondreams.org
cooperativeresearch.org
counterpunch.org
cryptome.org

davidicke.com
deepblacklies.co.uk
democracynow.org
dieoff.com

earthfiles.com
ellsberg.net

fromthewilderness.com

globalresearch.ca
halfpasthuman.com

infoclearinghouse.info
infowars.com
inn.globalfreepress.com
internationalanswer.org

jackblood.net
jihadunspun.com
jimmarrs.com
jmccanneyscience.com
johnbuchanan.org
johnkaminski.com
judicialwatch.org
justacitizen.com
justicefor911.org

karlschwarz.com
konformist.com
kurtnimmo.com

larouchepub.com
legitgov.com
letsroll911.org
libertyforum.org
libertythink.com
lovearth.net

madcowprod.com
meria.net
monbiot.com
moveon.org
mysteriesofthemind.com

narconews.com
newswithviews.com
newtopiamagazine.com
nomorefakenews.com

occupationwatch.org
oilempire.us
onlinejournal.com

peakoil.net
plaguepuppy.net
prisonplanet.com
propagandamatrix.com

questionsquestions.net

ralphnader.com
radioliberty.com
rawstory.com
rbnlive.com
recombinomics.com
rense.com
reopen911.org
rigorousintuition.blogspot
riverbend.blogspot
rumormillnews.com

sanderhicks.com
savethemales.ca
septembereleventh.org
skolnicksreport.com
standdown.net
stanley2002.org

team8plus.org
tomflocco.com
thepowerhour.com
thetruthseeker.co.uk
truefacts.co.uk
truthout.org
tvnewslies.org

unansweredquestions.org
uruknet.info

vialls.net
votetoimpeach.org

wanttoknow.info
whatreallyhappened.com
wingtv.net
worldaffairsbrief.com

xymphora.blogspot

911citizenswatch.org
911forthetruth.com
911truth.org
911truthradio.com

The CIA Fakes
presented by BreakForNews.com
and Wagnews.Blogspot.com

Note: We do not contend that everyone associated with these websites are knowing intelligence operatives. Some have been professionally manipulated, others merely misled. In any event these are promoting the psyop agendas and disinformation themes of the covert controllers. This is also not meant to be a fully comprehensive listing of all the fake websites.

Since the list above was published, and as evidence became decisive,
I have supplemented the list as follows:

Since then I have clearly said that Hopsicker-Keller-Edmonds are CIA.
Since then I have clearly said that Alex Jones is CIA.
Since then I have clearly said that Jimmy Walters is CIA.
Since then I have clearly said that Stephen E. Jones is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Dan Ellsberg is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Mohammed Atta & his father are CIA.
Since then I have implied that Scheuer and Ray McGovern are CIA.
Since then I have implied that David Cobb and William Rivers Pitt are CIA.

Since then I have implied that Cynthia McKinney is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Judith Miller and Patrick Fitzgerald are CIA.

Since then I have implied that Wayne Madsen is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Mark Zaid is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Bob Woodward is CIA.

Since then I have implied that Bev Harris is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Seymour Hersh is CIA.
Since then I have implied that WingTV is CIA.

Since then I have implied that Eric Hufschmid is CIA.
Since then I have implied that Bob Fitrakis is CIA.
Since then I have implied that David Ray Griffin is CIA.

When I say "is CIA", I mean knowingly playing a direct role
in GlobIntel (CIA/NSA/MI6/KGB/etc) deception operations.

9/11 was a G8 GlobIntel operation.
www.breakfornews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Smedley Butler tried to warn us in 1935

Sunstein is simply another bought and paid for Zionist trying to protect his own.

The Zionists cannot and will not allow the truth about 911 to be revealed to stop their wars on terror.

And will go to all measures to quell any and all momentum pertinent to the 911 Truth movement.

It's just too large of an investment in which to sacrifice...

Quite a bit of time and effort went into pulling off 911...and they need to recoup their investment.

The Zionists have been raking in the $$$ in our wars for the last 10 or so years...simply look at the money flowing to the contractors supplying our military in Iraq and Afghanistan over all of these years...and now Libya.

Guns, Boots, Ammo...MRE's .....Trucks, Gasoline, Aircraft.....Billions of Dollars.

They actually leave Deuce and a Half Trucks on the side of the road instead of trying to repair them....for they simply know that The US Govt will buy another !!!!

Do you think that they'll allow a bunch of radicals end their wars for profit as had happened in the 1970's with Vietnam ?

There's No Freakin Way they are going to begin losing money on this !

The wanna keep those military budgets full of $$$ and the American people very afraid ....allowing those $$$ to roll right into their pockets.

War IS A RACKET.

Read the Book ! General Butler tried to warn us.

War is a Racket : Major General Smedley Butler; USMC

www.ratical.org...
edit on 18-6-2011 by nh_ee because: edits and typos

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join