It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping an Eye on Mr. Sunstein: The Government Official who Called for "Infiltration" of ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

well well,

no wonder "Sass" is in the slimelight limelight !!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
I personally think that allcredible govts regard cospiracy sites or talks as a mild joke, entertainment or mere gossip.

Possibly true, however they've been farming us for thousands of years and fully understand that revolution, upheaval, iconoclasm, civil war and the guillotine started through uncontrolled talk and gossip.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Samantha Powers is also a key (that's 'master' key) foreign adviser to Obama, and is also responsible for his decisions/plans regarding Libya. She is a big player in the U.S.'s current military build up in the ME.

Plus, given her Irish roots/heritage, could she also be the key to Obama's recent love affair with Ireland? It totally makes sense if rumors are correct, in her being the most likely candidate for Hillary's replacement, in Obama's lead up to 2012!

Sam and Sass could quite possibly end up being the most evil couple around. A couple made in heaven, they are NOT - quite the contrary! They're about to make Bill and Hillary look like catholic school girls (in comparison).

you mean even more heavenly than Julius and Ethel Rosenberg ?

i always thought they were the dream couple of the senior prom of 1933 !

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Jun-18-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Around 1995, when HTML brought Internet Protocol onto its feet, those HTML feet, began running.

With every mouseclick, one more giant stride was taken, for the human race.

When the first HTML mouseclick happened, it was like Neil Armstrong's footprint on the moon. Except to compare the moon to the HTML/IP lovechild called Internet, is like comparing a ghost, to a real live baby. See, Internet, is, the messiah.

Yes, for all religions have their messiah, of a certain flavor. The Judean has his Bar Kochba, the Greek has his Zues and Je-zeus (Father and son drama with mother playing a role aka triune religious drama), the Luciferian has his Jacob Frank, etc.

But all these are trumped, prior to Y2K. HTML/IP lovechild called Internet, which is now around 17 years old, give or take a few years. Internet, is growing up, and it is all at once, our child and our savior. Truth!

Now its parents, are IP, and HTML. Let us analyze these:

IP: The transistor (veiled alien tech imo), is what reduced the ENIAC size computers to now the size of a chip. Once the tubes went out and the transistors went in, it was simply a race toward efficiency and nano-tech. In essence, the transistor is the true "messiah tech". Well, if one was to use the sefirot idea and ask "what was the first voice" I would say probably the "current wars" between Tesla (math guy) and Edison (machine guy), which was sine wave (Tesla, math based, more sublime), versus direct amps/current (Edison, deduction and analysis based, more practical). Once there was a "victor", then there was a period where vacuum tubes (DC based) were given time to stretch their legs, so to speak, then came eventually the ENIAC-scale computational devices. These machines could only have arisen AFTER THE CURRENT WARS. There had to be a current war, then a phase after that where both participants could find their groove. This is key, because we do not use AC current in our binary machines, yet without Tesla and AC, there'd be no wall-power to run the stuff. GET IT? So anyway, the ENIAC scale was based on vacuum tube DC tech. So when the transistor came in the 1950s en.wikipedia.org... it was like the main tank of the space shuttle getting lit. BOOOOOM. So then in the 1960s we get the next phase of that, the MOSFET which really launched space-type miniaturization and all the tech of DARPAnet derives from that. So then comes IP. QUESTION: Could you build an IP network with ENIAC scale computers? Sure! But vacuum tubes are perhaps more vulnerable to conventional weaponry? So yeah anyway in the 1960s, Dr. Strangelove and Co designed a nuke-proof Protocol. IT IS THIS PROTOCOL, the nukeproof protocol, which is the prime parent, of our Internet.

HTML: Now given the above thumbnail sketch of the history of the Protocol and the current wars that preceded it, we must admit that the Protocol was not used for human betterment until humans were given A: the mousefinger-clickie, and B:the clickie-wiki-stikki of HTML pictures. Therefore, item A: the mouse clickie was invented by who? I mean was it Xerox who Apple stole the mouse from? I mean can you steal the obvious? That's the true question. Can you steal the obvious? Well them comes HTML, which is fairly enough, called the beginning of "The Internet". HTML was a giant leap forward, not unlike the relationship between vacuum tubes and transistors. When someone married the clickie to the piccie, magic came to Earth.

Now given the history above, we can say that Tesla and Edison, Internet Protocol and HMTL, are each unto the other, engaged as to bodies, orbiting the same sun. Tesla and Edison, AC and DC, perhaps never agreeing, yet each needing the other. Internet Protocol and HTML, each without the other, is limited in its ability to affect humans.

Now having explained all this, I can make my point. Since The mouse clickie for piccie began around 1995, all that has happened since then, is due to the clickie for piccie. All politicians are rendered useless and obsolete, with each accumulated clickie. Consider your Weiner in light of what I say. Politicians are obsolete due to Internet Protocol.

Now comes the attempt to lawyerize and wrangle the mousefinger. They will wrangle your mousefinger, via all the roads, sidewalks, and nations, that surround it. I am reminded of Cromwellian forces in Ireland and Scotland. They would tax the very air, via lawyers and judges this was called justice. Psychosis seeks power, if you will notice.

Anyway, in the whole scheme of things, Internet is reaching age of adulthood (meaning its about 18 years old give or take according to the explanation above). And that means everyone will have to keep pace, and sadly this means the people in power, seeing that power fade, will convulse in certain ways, and act predictably. But Internet, as any good messiah, can heal all the hurts of humanity. That is why the people who profit off of pain (like leaders and lawyers and sages) are loath to have Internet live. For they would have humanity's pain, continue on with no end.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"Man these conspiracy theorists are ruining the world with all their....talking".-President

When the government stops focusing on terrorists and starts focusing on "conspiracy theorists" it makes one sick!

So are people not allowed to ask questions?

If there is no proof to what the "conspiracy theorists" are saying then what are they worried about?People just don't believe things without proof.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Around 1995, when HTML brought Internet Protocol onto its feet, those HTML feet, began running.

With every mouseclick, one more giant stride was taken, for the human race.

Now given the history above, we can say that Tesla and Edison, Internet Protocol and HMTL, are each unto the other, engaged as to bodies, orbiting the same sun. Tesla and Edison, AC and DC, perhaps never agreeing, yet each needing the other. Internet Protocol and HTML, each without the other, is limited in its ability to affect humans.

some very deep analysis ......

and true.

but what is next ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The truth here guys is they've been on this and just about every other site for years now...anyone that's been a long time fan of ats has seen this many times. Just keep doing what we're good at and they can't touch us. This site is full of propaganda from all different spectrums, probably some in this very post...that doesn't change the fact that hard evidence is unarguable. You can never silence the truth because no matter how much bull propaganda they try to pile up on it, the facts will always shine through. Let them keep polishing their golden turd of a propaganda system, and when it comes falling down we'll still be waiting for those who are ready to see the truth!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

[...]

To explain further:

The epic and transformational group experience (aka motion picture) called "GAMER", should be required viewing for all Americans, all Earthlings.

Notice in the film, the interviewer of Ken Castle points out "Isn't it true that everyone who undergoes this process will have a distinct IP address?"

Please wake up and smell the virtual coffee smell, my friends.

In the film GAMER, Ken Castle brings his nano-replicating-IP-cell idea, to the US Military. They said no, so he went to the Federal government prison money-cats and they said hell yes. The result is: TV-based public executions of fellow IP-drones.

Consider that the character "Cable" in the film GAMER, is the same as the hangman's rope. The other IP people on death row, have to survive only once, as per the GAMER world, which rises up "almost overnight" as in the film.

Now consider the other aspect of this truly innovative and eerily aware filmic masterpiece: Society, the IP based slavery network.

Now I ask you: Is having an IP address in your head, or your children having their brains IP-linked, really so bad? Well, not if they remain volitionally active as citizens. Because you see, in the film, the ones who sign up for "a job" by whoring themselves into the society world (to be damaged, abused, etc), are then stepping closer to their eventual incarceration, which would thereby deliver them into the Slayer's gamespace. You see? They get you into one gamespace, IP based, then move you easily into another gamespace, also IP based. From spectacle to execution.

The GAMER world is the next step unless you become aware. There are Ken Castles right now, circling the human genome and DNA like wolves circling a cluster of human children. Consider the DNA mosfet en.wikipedia.org... and ask yourselves what's next?

If you are a consumer, you will consume. And will you consume your neighbor? Perhaps. So rather than letting the Cass Sunstains and lawyers run the shew, just go talk to your neighbors and ask their family to come over and sit down and watch GAMER, then have a multi-family discussion about the film. No need for any leaders, families can figure this out themselves and the clickkie brings families together, in spite of the Wieners and Bushes who see IP as both their pleasure and their pain. Can you dig it?

Seriously, I could go on about GAMER, it is scary how topical and real, this film is. Five flaming stars falling to Earth for this film. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And people are surprised that a person like Cass is placed in and wields power such as this?

I am sorry, but there was a marching drum beat not to put Obama in power, thus creating an avenue for people like Cass to do this crap.

Crying over spilled milk, when told it would spill it pointless now.

By showing Obama the door next year, Cass will be out as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

He looks like Stanley Tucci & Dick Cheney combined . lol ....seriously though he does.

IT's allready been infiltrated I would assume. so what.... Most people know half the threads are bs anyways. It' s just entertainment for most people. Less boring than the news.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Pay attention to the "The ATS Missing Threads Conspiracy" thread folks.

I can't post reply to "The ATS Missing Threads Conspiracy".

This is ATS's real conspiracy.. Pay attention to it.

well,

do ya happen to have a link or 2 ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is there a way ATS Owners know who their moderators are ?

They could be the reason why some threads have been deleted, some moderators may have their own agenda.

How could the owners of this site even know ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

When the government stops focusing on terrorists and starts focusing on "conspiracy theorists" it makes one sick!

The problem isn't that you should ask questions, but more that you shouldn't make unqualified statements. Some people don't know the difference between the two. Unfortunately, there's people out there that are just making sh!t up about our President for political gain. Those people need to be investigated. Making sh!t up about our President during a time of war makes people wonder who's side your on. It undermines the effectiveness of the leader of our country - during a war. I won't be voting for ANYONE who's done that or supported it. Even House Speaker Boener told the President he shouldn't even respond to those people.
edit on 18-6-2011 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That's the kid of policy-making you get with crackpots from big universities like HIM... who are completely out of touch with reality.

NO experience in public service, NO competence in handling public management, and NO OTHER expertise whatsoever aside from control, and more control. Just total baloney.

Control freaks like him are actually nothing new (Edgar J. Hoover was of the same kind) but the War on Terror made them into going a level higher in their madness.
edit on 18/6/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
"Man these conspiracy theorists are ruining the world with all their....talking".-President

If there is no proof to what the "conspiracy theorists" are saying then what are they worried about?People just don't believe things without proof.

You seem to forget that there are no terrorists coming to kill us anymore. WE are the terrorists now my friend. They've said as much in the MSM so far. The days of idealism are dead and gone.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

Hit the nail right on the head there buddy (btw better read this quick it will be deleted soon probably) The easiest way to influence a message board like this is to cut the head off the snake and than replace it (if that makes any sense at all) The mods are where it's at buddy. I'm sure there are one or two that are still reasonable but the rest are scumbags as far as I'm concerned. Take that as you will.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm sure the owner knows who he makes a mod.You can't just trust anybody.

As for the infiltration of ATS,it can't be stopped nor should it.I do think the government has a right to know what's being said on these sites.Information is key to knowing.

The one thing I notice that isn't fair here is they will close your thread because of other people's actions.That's not fair because any idiot can go cause trouble in people's threads and have it closed.I also notice when a thread is in a section that is totally on topic they will move it to the hoax section because they want some sort of proof,and when we show them what we think is proof,but they don't so they throw it in the hoax section so it's labeled a hoax and then no one believes it.

I don't now how many end of the world threads that are NOT in the hoax section and I mean honestly,who can provide proof for that?This is why people think things.

Sorry for the rant ATS but whenever I try talking to mods about this they don't answer or blow me off.So where else do I say it?Someone makes a thread about it so people can talk about it and you close it down?

So please don't close this thread down I just didn't know where else to put it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join