It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping an Eye on Mr. Sunstein: The Government Official who Called for "Infiltration" of ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ATS is one big virtual meeting ground. If anyone thinks that infiltrating it, or shutting it down is going to stop people from talking, or waking up, he's got another thing coming! We can go old school too.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
How the hell could you say that people who become interested in conspiracy theories are lacking in critical thinking skills!?!?!?!? That is absurd! Whether the conspiracy holds truth or not is irrelevant when talking about critical thinking. The sole fact that people are trying to examine the issue from different sides and trying to find answers where there are none is what critical thinking is all about! Pigs like him who seek to limit our freedoms need to trip down some very long sets of stairs.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
mr sunshine is another neocon who needs a trip to the woodchipper
it seems these days the list keeps growing, boy that unthra grinder sure is gonna stay busy

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JosephJohnson

it's all in the Saul Alinsky manual.....

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

www.crossroad.to...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This sounds like a job for ANON, I mean the A-team. Look at this clown. Someone google his ass and hopefully seal team-6 can visit his home.

link   
this is just one more attempt to throw the word and thought of 'conspiracy' into the relm of ..anti govterment, anti patriotism, anti logic, anti real world. as this type of talk gest more thrown into the main stream, there will be an attempt to legislate certain meanings and words........all in an attempt to make the masses NOT question what the government is saying and to not question ANY 'conspiracy' because you then will be declared..'crazy' and possibaly commited to a 'self help' facility

link   
Sunstein is a Progressive Statist who wants to shut down any attempts by outraged citizens to organize and oppose his actions.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
.... “Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear” - Thomas Jefferson

I am guessing by Sunstein's overall attitude that the very core beliefs and attitudes of those brave, wise men who founded our nation would be enough to brand them subversives and possible traitors. Okay, to the BRITISH that was certainly true, but this is still the same America these men founded for us to live in some 200+ years later. What has happened to us?

Several generations of young people have been slowly boiled and manipulated. Ex KGB Yuri Bresmenov said it takes 15 years for generational brainwashing to occur. The public schools have subjected our kids to brainwashing via values clarification and other techniques to rip them away from parental influence of values.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by silent thunder

Sorry, but what this guy Sunstein is saying is utterly BS, dangerous and Fascist in nature.

Conspiracy beliefs lead to violence...whattt?

Yes Revolution don't you know all of us have a house full of machetes, rifles, and AK47's just waiting for the right moment and then we go off and insight violence! (Insert sarcasm) They couldn't be further from wrong in my case, I am quite peaceful loving little hippy, but educated and smart enough to see what the others lose with "trust" in government. This government and its founding fathers was never intended to be this large and powerful. We need a revolution NOW, but this internet opinions don't seem to make it far enough to inspire people to take action. We need changes those Senators we've elected are scoundrels... Political Parties are all A SHOW, a Popularity contest, and are liars and theives. We the people deserve to educate ourselves and neighbors so we can run out own government, because so far they are doing a terrible job. (Sorry Soapbox)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Who is Cass Sunstein?

Amazing!! Someone with this kind of clout sold himself out for corrupt power.
I have to say Sunstein is the one that lacks critical thinking skills, if he thinks many Americans who are on top of what is really going on in our government and watching who are passing laws against the Constitution and the American people are not taking names, then he is in for a big surprise.
We had Nuremberg Trials against German military leaders, political officials who were found guilty of mass executions of Jews.

Nuremberg Trials

The Nuremberg trials were a series of trials held between 1945 and 1949 in which the Allies prosecuted German military leaders, political officials, industrialists, and financiers for crimes they had committed during World War II

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Interesting how these tyrants who seek to control and take away our freedoms forget that American people will never let a dictator take control of our country, not without a blood bath.
Don’t worry Sunstein we are keeping an eye on you.

Thank G-d for the internet and all the free information that our corrupt officials cannot bury fast enough.

edit on 18-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

with out reading further yes that is it; you are not to question what they say, what you hear, and what you see. If they tell you, if you see it, from them and read it from them then it is law /fact, and are to not ask question just obey and move on , lord help you if you should question or ask. I will always ask question and doubt, but i might keep it to my self.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Is there not some way The American People can Organise and FIRE these guys? You are their Bosses, you pay them to Run the Country, there should be some way to remove them from Power as the Constitution says. I'd love to see that happen!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Sorry, but what this guy Sunstein is saying is utterly BS, dangerous and Fascist in nature.

Conspiracy beliefs lead to violence...whattt?

Wow, I think what we are doing is really working and they are worried about us, good!

What do they expect if people like Mr G.W Bush go telling us about their New World Order and we read about Masons who say their God is Lucifer the fallen angel! I think that is just bound to create some whispers among us.

Tough, get on with it Mr Sunstein, we are here and we aint going away. What you gonna do give us all lobotomies for our measured criticism of the establishment you represent? Cognitive infiltration, wow!

There are conspiracy theorists around, in the many millions, because there are conspiracies in government that are affecting us all and we got something to say about it.

They'll just have to tolerate that discomfort the way we have to tolerate their silly globalist agenda that is never going to work!

Ya i just hope they dont ever plan on implementing something like this on conspiracy theorists truthalliance.net... If it is real. I really dont want them thinking they have anykind of right to modify anyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a “crippled epistemology,”

I don't suppose the US Govt would like to take any responsibility for that broad social handicap !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Of course I suffer from crippled epistemology I fail to recognize the complete rational explanation and obvious sense... And should employ the proper scientific process to find an explanation, when you can't explain it just disregard it... Would I been normal I would recognize the following without ever questioning it as it all make sense...

> How a Boeing 747 can fit into a whole the size 1/3 its size and disintegrate completely under the heat while the people whom just had their office cut in half can walk out the very same hole with a couple scratches... Its obvious the paper on their desk created a perfect heat shield.

> How we've have killed 66081 civilians in Iraq all in their best interests, they are now free from the enemy I'm sure they are ecstatic.

> How our money is well managed and 2.3 Trillion can fly under the radar and be "misplaced" and not being traceable I mean... everybody knows 2.3 Trillion is NEVER transfered by wire and banks there's never any logs of where money goes... I mean come on as if there would be such things as computer log... thats so ridiculous...

Dear Mr. Sunstein on the behalf of mankind and all the nonexistent alien life forms in the universe I would like to inform you of a great news!!!! You now own a guiness record sir... YES... you are the only man on earth that has his head shoved so far up his rear that he can see his own teeth without the aid of a mirror or any other device.

We'll mail your certificate shortly...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

yes there is, it is not easy when the ones you must charge make the laws they will be charged with, it is like fining some one that makes the speed limit for speeding "oh so i was doing 65 well it is 75 we just haven't changed the sign" get it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a “crippled epistemology,”

I don't suppose the US Govt would like to take any responsibility for that broad social handicap !!!

I think we need to print the original article then go down and file for disability. Because umm ya If I am crippled I should get disability. O and a parking plackard for the paranoia so no one can get me going to the store.lmao I payed enough into it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by testtubebaby
You are all being paranoid.

No one gives a crap about a site like this.

As far as everyone is concerned the normal world has no interest in ATS. Its still considered a joke amoung the living. I don't tell people I have joined purely so I don't become the loser at work.

We all know Mr Sunstein and he is part joke and part nomad. Next week he will be looking into piracy sites.

The people on ATS are so up their own asses think the government gives two craps about people who are in the most part unemployed with too much time on their hands.

There is no one trying to get YOU!!

Yes... those guys in suits that knock down peoples doors and take with their PCs will only ever be Mormons trying to feed their nasty drug habits.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Lets make T-Shirts lol

i572.photobucket.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join