It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spain, amazing footage June 12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted before, but this video is quite sharp
What do you think?
edit on 17-6-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

REMINDER:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Looks like a load of cow dung to me.
An orb in the middle of the day like that? Cmon Son.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

It looks like it was shot from behind a window, and that it is merely a reflection of some sort of light, like a torch for example shined on the window.

You can see how the light moves with the camera's movement.

I call hoax on this.

vvv

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yep looks like a reflection , any UFO video filmed behind glass is highly suspect .

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Very poor effort and certainly not Amazing ! for sure reflection of the very clean window and probably got away with it if it were not for the last 5 secs of video where we see the the closed window frame.

Pants.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
HOAX.

It IS a reflection on a glass. The oldest trick in the book of UFO hoaxes and Ghost hoaxes...

-edit-

Look at the reflections from the cars, they look identical to the UFO:

Those reflections indicate that light from the Sun was shinning directly at the camera/window. All a hoaxer would need is a mirror or another reflective surface to reflect that light back onto the inside of the window.

It actually looks to me like the the person filming was holding a camera in one hand, and moving a reflective surface around with the other hand to create the movement of the "UFO". I could probably even stabilize the video and plot the entire path of the UFO and show that it only shines in a small area. The shape of the "UFO" changes with the change of angle of the mirror or reflective device used to control the "UFO" also.

edit on 17-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If this is a hoax (which it very well could be) in my OPINION he's a genius because when he zoom's out the light/orb is proportionate the surrounding OUTSIDE objects (is smaller) Spielberg needs this guy...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gchrome

Not all hoaxes are Computer Generated. Some people use light reflections, real models, RC aircraft, etc...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Actually, if you watch the video you can see at some parts that the camera man is predicting the direction the UFO will move. At one point the camera started moving down and the UFO moved down almost at the same time... Then the camera moved right, and then the UFO magically started moving right. So the camera man is controlling the UFO and knows where it's going to move as he is filming...

HOAX

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I also had feeling that movement of camera and object was somehow... synchronized in pre-determined way. Reeks fake for a mile.

Nothing to see here folks!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Look at this part. It was taken from the video after 0:22.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7e3a6f3ed63.gif[/atsimg]

The UFO was still, and then all of a sudden the camera and the UFO move down at the same exact time... Then it slightly moves up and the camera moves up with it. Who on Earth would follow an object like that especially when it was zoomed out? Most people would try to keep the camera still as possible, but this guy is following it like a dog follows a tasty snack in your hand.

Synchronized...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Although at first it looks legit, I agree with the others on this one. The camera motion is just to synchronized with the orb.

Good find though.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I have to say gift0fpr0phecy, you're pretty good at breaking down the photos.
I wouldn't have noticed the reflection on the car windows.
edit on 17-6-2011 by MyCigs because: Posted the same post twice then edited this one instead of making another post.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gchrome

If this is a reflection on the window, the bright object could be at the same distance from the camera as the TV antenna or even further away, only to the opposite side.

It could be something as simple as having another window on the opposite side of the room, from which that reflection (that could be the Sun reflecting on a car, for example) could be seen. The window, working as a partial mirror, joins both images.

That's why there's that saying about "smoke and mirrors", smoke is used to hide things, the mirrors to make things look like they are on a different place.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If he really was a hoaxer, trying to fool us with reflections... why didnt he remove the parts we see the actual window?
Still on the fence with this one, but thanks for your analysis

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
These kids did it better.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

S+F you might have something flying there.
Not much different than similar UFO videos.
The sun reflection was still there but the videoer got tired or the UFO left Spain in a hurry.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

awesome
did we ever find out what that was

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks kind of fake. Yay for hoaxes...

An orb in the middle of the day like that? Cmon Son.

Ummm what's so improbable about that?

The multiple Orbs I have seen are always in the daytime .... with hardly any clouds in the middle of the beautiful blue sky.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Phage

awesome
did we ever find out what that was

It was a reflection. The hoaxers admitted to it. *snap* There's a thread about it somewhere on here..
edit on 17-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join