It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Jupiter?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow HARAK, that's the ticket.

Praise the idiots.

Praise the monkey morons who don't even know what the fuk Kinetics is and how important it is to any thing on Jupiter.

Praise the bozos and the clowns who want to redifine life, not realizing there is a good reason that we define it as it is right now.

Praise those apes, HARAK.

Turn from someone who actually knows what the fuk he's talking about because he calls you an idiot.

I don't care, call me closed-minded.

At least I'm not living in a dream world sounding like an idiot amongst my peers.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
And you idiots want to apply science fiction as if it is a logical and already well supported theory.

As for how do I get away with it?

Technically I don't, I do get a warning for calling you idiots.

How are you still on this forum? What you say to people on here is totally uncalled for. I for one am going to stop listening to you because if you resort to petty attacks on members of this board then you must be feeling quite inadequate about your own beliefs. Here we have people trying to have an open-minded discussion and all you can resort to is meaningless words.

The purpose of this forum is to DENY IGNARANCE....and that is exactly what I am planning on doing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Jazzerman, you are trying to compare lifeforms at deep sea vents to life form possibilities on JUPITER?

Moron.

Sure they don't need Oxygen, Neither do plants, sure they live in poisonous environments, so do ALGAE and Bacteria.

They are however still carbon-based, OMG OMG what a concept.

Are we through with all this stupidity yet?

What you perceive as closed-mindedness, is simply the truth.

The world is not flat, we've observed it to be round. You are trying to convince us observers otherwise.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Jazzerman, again, either start talking about what you know, or stop arguing for something completely off-base, it's a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Whoooa.....!!!

Calm down, mate!!

How can you possibly, be so angry, just because other people don't accept your ways of seeing things?

Did i started to get angry on you, just because you didn't agreed at all with my comments? No way!!

Did i ignored you? NO way!! In fact, i will never ignore someone in this community, because, if the day comes, of not standing others nearby me, I WILL LEAVE!!

But... tha's not going to happen, because you guys are very valuable to me. Every single person!!

Don't you ever forget that, even you insult people, FreeMason!

Cya later!

HARAK.

[edit on 12/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I remember as a kid reading a book that had illustrations and text describing would could be on each world through out the solar system. Unfortionately I cannot remember the name. I do wonder how people are going to feel about the carbon/silcon life issue once a true A.I. has been given birth by (pardon the pun) human hands.

I can see the impossiblities of heavy elements being a building block of life. Those can be ruled out immediately. However, I have wondered about lighter metals (iron,copper,alluminum(sp?), and even hydrogen)

Could it also be possible that certain isotopes of the above mentioned materials (in addition to carbon, silicon, and perhaps phosphate) under a set of conditions alien to us, produce an active, Self-Reiterating, self-compiling/bonding chain of reactions.

Until we have a glorious accident, made an AI, or somehow acquired a sample of ETI tissues/fluids it is likely to remain a game of guessing... just my 2�

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
He's been warned far too often.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks Skeptic Overlord. Glad to see this board is maintained by good people. I didn't want to cause a hastle, but this was getting out of hand.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One day...when he knows the truth...He will cry sooo hard...then he realise what he was doing...
To me...He was just making a fool of himself...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Jazzerman you are right FREEMASON IS FEELING INADEQUATE his wife told me why so I took care of the problem for her. Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
why is our search for the E.T. or the U.F.O always generalised down to american involvement only.?

maybe the american is not ready yet., but perhaps the european is?
maybe the federal agencies will not say, but perhaps the european parliament will?

i'm probably very naive with this statement, and i obviously haven't been lurking around these forums for nearly long enough.

but back to the topic, life around jupiter would be an interesting find indeed. for some reason when i try to image the creatures, i always end up thinking of the television series Lexx o_O

::edit:: ah, sorry about the first half of my reply.... i just noticed it was meant for another post but somehow ended up in this one along with the second half :\

[edit on 13-8-2004 by fitch]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fitch
why is our search for the E.T. or the U.F.O always generalised down to american involvement only.?
maybe the american is not ready yet., but perhaps the european is?
maybe the federal agencies will not say, but perhaps the european parliament will?

How can i reply this, without going off-topic? hmmm....

� Ok, let's see:

Did it ever occur to you, that who's incharge of USA, who actually gives the Orders, are NOT American?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join