It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to activate powers from the solar plexus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
"The medium uses the solar plexus as a mirror, and upon its sensitiv.Through the spleen (which is the gateway to the etheric body) the medium permits decarnate intelligences to come into his spiritual constitution, the result being voices and other spirit manifestations. Automatic writing is gained by permitting the etheric arm of an outside intelligence to control temporarily the physical arm of the medium. This is not pos- sible until the medium removes his own etheric double from the arm, for two things cannot occupy the same place at the same time.

The process of periodically separating the life forces from the physical arm is very dangerous, often resulting in pa- ralysis. Mediumship is unnatural to man, while clairvoyance is the natural result of growth and the unfolding of the spir- itual nature. There are a hundred mediums to one clairvoyant, for the clairvoyant can become such only through self-mastery and the exertion of tremendous power; while the weaker, the more sickly, and the more nervous an individual is, the better medium he makes. The clairvoyant is unfolding his mind by filling it with useful knowledge, while the first instruction given the would-be medium is, "Make your mind a blank."

The reason mediumship through the solar plexus is a retro- gression may be summed up as follows: The group spirits who control the destinies of the animal kingdoms govern then- charges through pictures thrown against the solar plexus, for the animal has no self-conscious mind. As a result, instead of thinking with its own brain it thinks with the brain of the group spirit to whom it is attached by invisible magnetic cords. These cords convey their impressions and photograph them upon the sympathetic nervous system. Having no will of its own, the animal is incapable of combating these urges and con- sequently obeys them implicitly. Man governs himself through the cerebrospinal nervous system because he has developed in- dividuality and the sympathetic system no longer rules him. Opening himself to impulses through the solar plexus area."

-The Occult anatomy of man-
edit on 17-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

A good punch in the solar plexus is also good in activating the power of breathlessness.

As for getting "spiritual" power from the solar plexus, meh.

vvv

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Interesting post.
Ill have to re-read it a few times before i can fully grasp it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

... the solar plexus as a mirror, and upon its sensitiv.
... Through the spleen (which is the gateway to the etheric body)
... decarnate intelligences
... his spiritual constitution
... the etheric arm of an outside intelligence
... his own etheric double from the arm

Surely you can't be serious with the above "spiritualistic babble and nonsensical double-talk" ??
It contains absolutely ZERO informational content

Geordie to Captain Pickard: We can fight of the Klingon attack if we inversely modulate the forward deflector shield with a tachyon pulse and negatively polarize the ship's neural network.
edit on 17/6/11 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
yeah I've heard women saying a tremendous heat was rising exactly from there up to their mouths before yelling...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
can someone who understands this rewrite it out for those of us who dont understand, it looks like another language to me

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
ok you told us what will happen.
we will get possesed by demons and become schizophrenic.
and hit are selfs and kill people and die.
and go to hell.
so you have given us the warnings.
you said
"How to activate powers from the solar plexus"
so tell us how to do it?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well I have to first say I'm almost positive your quoting a book right? But this stuff is all speculative, to all you naysayers you need only go read about yoga for a few minutes to understand the importance of the "solar plexus" as a basket of nerves responsible for the healthy function and growth of your internal organs in the abdomen area, any of you who demand a link or quote are just being lazy at this point, as for a spiritual connection, I would assume if there is an unseen outside force surrounding all of us then the solar plexus is definetly one of the areas of the human body sensitive to said force ( Here's the non yoga description for you roughnecks out there ). en.m.wikipedia.org...

As for animal spirits mediumship and all other related things well I have no darn clue

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Correct.This is from a book called "The Occult Anatomy of man", by Manly P hall.I believe this to be the truth in activating the energies of the solar plexus, because it works for me.

new topics

top topics

join