It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you have children that just wont go to bed, Samuel L. Jackson is narrorating a new book for you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I thought this was hillarious, its 100 times better than Goodnight Moon for those of you who remember it, or read it to your children. I am 20, and I hope I remember to buy this in the next 6 or 7 years

Source

**warning, excessive use of the "f" word, so if that offends you, you wont even find this humerous at all.

Let me know what you guys think about this, and how many parents do you think will honestly read this to their children? The things people do for a few laughs these days

edit on 6/17/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That made my night.....it has to be the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time.. As a parent of two kids, that is priceless.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
excellent!!
haha snf
ialso like samuel l jackon as darth vader

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My 9 year old grandson might like that.
He loved Samuel L. Jackson's line, from Snakes on a Plane, that went like; I'm getting tired of these mfing snakes on this mfing plane! Something like that. lol

Off topic alert!! My grandson knows when it's okay to say MFer and when not okay to say it.

edit on 17-6-2011 by kyred because: Cuz I just had too.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I listened to it yesterday, the premise was funny. But he goes way overboard with the profanity in my opinion. I wouldnt actually recommend letting your children listen to him.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hahaa, yeah most children probably shouldn't hear this, but I still think its hillarious ;D

top topics

join