It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
finally. i hope we get invaded and annihilated soon. waiting for this alien doom is getting tiresome.
How exactly did you get into conclusion that we are getting invaded and annihilated soon? You have been brainwashed by the continuous depiction by Hollywood of aliens as malevolent beings. Use your discernment when reading or watching anything produced by MSM.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Is it just me or did anyone else notice at 45:50,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60098e9fd753.png[/atsimg]

That it looks like Orion's belt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2bf19959bc8.jpg[/atsimg]

If you're having a hard time seeing it ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70c623bfcbbd.png[/atsimg]

Makes me wonder if this is a time-lapse video. It doesn't look like it. Weird.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I went ahead and recorded an example of what I'm speaking of in the last bit of video evidence, provided by the cellphone user in the video the OP provided.

What do you think?

*Edit - if you didn't catch my post at the bottom of the last page, when I first saw this I questioned whether or not it were faked, because from how it was moving around in the clip above it looked sketchy. Now that I've watched it several times, I'm not so certain I am correct in my first assumption.
edit on 17-6-2011 by MelvinTheMad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I gave you a star because it takes humility and guts to say what you did. Don't see a lot of skeptics confess; thought I saw ALL the UFO vids out there.. and quite frankly .. the ones with the lights on the outside, I will concur, are definitely impressive. First I've seen of these on ATS or the web itself.. I actually subscribed to UFOTV, 2nd time only on YT since it's inception

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MelvinTheMad

I actually watched your cut a few times and was trying to catch a screen shot as I did see in that one fast second that it did seem to flip. This was the best I could catch of it seeming to be on its side, but I don't see any string or cable it may be attached too. Figures the logo is in the way... sigh... anyhow here is what I got.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I gotta say, that's some of the best UFO videos I've ever seen, and I have been an avid arm chair researcher since I was a small child.

Those 'spider' looking UFOs are incredible.

How would someone go about faking that?

I love that Ecuador is allowing active duty military to weigh in on the subject without the threat of disciplinary action.

Did you notice the maturity of their attitude towards the subject? We could use a huge dose of that around here.

If only Uncle Sam would spill the beans.

Problem is, they are way too far down the rabbit hole now.

The US will be the last country to disclose on the planet, I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
SR-71 is 50 year old technology. Stelth Bombers are 30 years old. What you see is US Government technology. Walk outside, kick an ant hill, walk back in. Did you communicate, did you leave a note, or build a structure to announce to future ant generations that you were there, NO!! But the ants will be talking about it in detail for the next 10k years. No Aleins, no visitation, we are here. No Aleins, no green eyed brain trust no Spock. If they came they would kick us and walk away.. Spend your life solving real problems....

well.. what about 1977, what kind of anti-gravity tech did we have then? eh? and without sound/noise except for something that sounded like the probe hitting the planet Hoth and moving to it's target in the Return of the Jedi?

Because thus far, I've yet to get any answer to my UFO close encounter..

What about ALL the documents before 1977??! Including Columbus?? Haven't see it .. oh .. snoop around ATS.. it's definitely there..

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

When I was first trying to screen cap it, that's the same shot I kept getting as well. Damn thing is fast, whatever is manipulating it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Actually if you had read this whole post ,which I wouldn't expect you too as it is starting to get rather large, you would have seen that I have mentioned the point about the US sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and thinking that one short minute of info was probably more important then all the photo and video footage on page three and five.

The only reason I really said to skip ahead is because some folks have no patience and just want to see the footage, you know how that goes on occasion. So yes I agree that was a real interesting moment on the Documentary imho and wonder why, if there is no such thing, then why are we trying to bribe other nations to hide something that doesn't exist?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
First of all, hats off for pres. Rafael Correa. Wish there would be more leaders dealing with military hiding most interesting cases in such way. Few new vids for me, though seen most of interviews with military before.
It's quite obvious that for some reasons UFO activity in area of south america is so strong. And so is US influence, there is saying in those parts that most important building in every SA country is US embassy.
Lot to discuss about particular footages. My favorite: surveilance camera around 34min.

Fantastic video, seems like things are speeding up!
edit on 17-6-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: misclick

Offering only a possibility here, but it has been said that a lot of the german officers and higher ups that got away,came to central and south america where there was less opposition to the experimentation in the secretive new fields of nazi ufos. The sitings have been much more frequent and viewed by many in crowds and numbers over cities, there is a distinction here between the type of intensity and frequency our sitings come at in comparison. I do want to believe its genuine alien in origin but MK Ultra experts and various Rocket Scientists,Physicists, and Doctors of the Nazi leadership were given safe passage here in exchange for intell and given new lives, anonymity, and amnesty. What makes you think that countries in the southern and central areas wouldnt? I'd almost be willing to believe theyd settle for a good share of the nazi gold so mysteriously missing...all sorts of things are possible and alien origin sightings are definitely out there but its hard to sort out whats ours from what could be theirs...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I watch the video and I was not that impressed, but the only part I was interested in was the tribes who believe that they were planted here by a star person. (I’ve read a little about that before here and there). That definitely makes you wonder.

But I have to admit Im not a ufo fan.
Just thought I deserved a little opinion here, since I did watch the video.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's seldom I'm impressed with these documentaries. But this one was an exception. I too, picked up the spider looking ones. Thanks for posting this OP. S&F.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be amusing of aliens did do the proverbial white house lawn landing...

and we all stare amazed as we find out their crafts are actually made out of balloons filled with swamp gas...

finally everyone can claim victory

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I really have to laugh that some people will not even believe for no known reason ..

example my own grandson believes in UFO's

But when he asked his to be step dad that same question he said LL do you believe in UFO's ..LL responds No and my grandson asked him why and then LL replies well I don’t know ..I just don’t..

So does this show you that there is a stubborn resistance to all this,,, and for no good reason other than these folks say its dumb and a bunch of BS without even researching they come back with whacked out remarks as you see in this post .. Like I said I get to the point of why argue with these fools who really don’t even believe the Governments who have released files ..

Look what is so strange about all this really …If we have the capability to orbit outside the earth with our spacecraft … but yet when the unknown Unidentified Flying Object does it in our space its not true lol.. that’s funny … and these are the same people that believe we went to the moon and walked on the moon and drove on the moon .. Yet its totally impossible for any other to do it on our ground or in our space LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Aren't you people forgetting about the international space station or something? they are above any laws within the planetary governments, and I suppose this is the technology the americans, russians, and chinese are working on in secret for their false flag blue beam project. I mean think about it, we have been in space for over 30 years, and imagine what we could have built up there alreadt! you people really need to put things in more perspective and think outside the box some more!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

wow nice find man! snf for you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A star and flag......good find good find.

Now into the topic, if we are talking about the credibilityof disclosure coming from the government of a country then these SA countries maybe next to none (sarcastically speaking)...... In my understanding, currently there are only few countries that have the power and the reputation to loudly announce to the world and gained acceptaince widely by the majority of the world population; firstly, of course, is the home of the brave and the land of the free, us the U.S., secondly is the communist country, China., finally is Russia.
Others than the Big Three; scientists or anybody else will just be discredited or mocked at by you-know-whom/what.
Personally, I've had my own disclosure....so E.T. or not doesn't really matter to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Great documentary with lots of videos Ive not seen before, the USA infiltrating the Equadorian secret service was indeed interesting but it didnt really say if this had any direct involvement wrt UFO's, I wonder if it was just added to beef up the Equadore sightings with involvement from the sinister USA cover up conspiracy.

Unless I missed something, werent the CIA into corrupting South American countries to ensure that communism didnt take hold and also drugs stuff.

The other interesting thing for me was the genetic receding of the Amazon Slap Head tribe, they all looked like Andy out of Little Britain, why oh why if they were visited by space men in pressurised suits did they not pass on the secret of toupees.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by TheOracle

And for whatever reason, all the 'debunkers', knowitalls, dismissers are nowhere to be seen.

That's because there is nothing in this video worth following up on. Nor is there anything in this video that would even come close to convincing someone with a reasonable mind to switch sides and start hanging out with the tin foil hat believer crowd.

Yes, for the 'chinese lantern' gang only bad videos and hoaxes are worth following up

Serious research and solid footage isn't? Or I guess it is too hard for biased critics to come up with something credible?
Many governments are disclosing, just falling short of calling them ETs.

Think for a minute. Why are UFOs classified data for so many countries for so long? I am sure you believe they are incompetent and should hire Phage or some ATS 'debunker' to explain to them that they are all RC helis and kite surfers

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if just one of the literally 10's of thousands of video filmed are real, then extraterrestrial life is real. that's scary.

a pretty safe bet, an educated and rational conclusion is that the earth is being visited by extraterrestrial beings.

edit on 17-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

No, you assume that UFO must be non-human technology, and that is wrong.

Assuming too much makes for nice fulfillment of fantasies but that isn't what we are looking for. It must be proven that something other than a human designed the craft. Heck, imagine if humans made it. Then imagine that they lied and said nobody knew how, then used that knowledge to their benefit and against ours. It doesn't take much thinking to see how this could play out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join