It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
finally. i hope we get invaded and annihilated soon. waiting for this alien doom is getting tiresome.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
found it... i knew the spider UFO looked familiar. Here is the vid that looks to be the same object in the spider UFO clip in this video...i cant find better quality version but can still see more detail of object

www.youtube.com...

edit
OOOPS
my bad i paused vid right after i seen the spider UFO not knowing it shows the one i just posted right after

edit on 17-6-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Thought I would help you out here. lol This is actually the one shown in the original post, just a clip of it, though I think the documentary has it a little better stabilized. I also fixed the link for you, but I think it is great you took the time to go look for it. I just can't help but think I have seen this same type elsewhere, like Europe or middle east...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Some of the stuff there is questionable.
But what are those spider looking things?

Really great video.

I believe they are an elaborate Chinese lantern. I remember a video that had them being mistaken for ufos when they were released from a sports stadium. The lantern has arms and mini lanterns on the ends.
edit on 17-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I have to disagree with that. I believe they said they saw it a few nights in a row and that it was also stationary. I believe a lantern would flow with the wind in some capacity.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by 3xil3

Thought I would help you out here. lol This is actually the one shown in the original post, just a clip of it, though I think the documentary has it a little better stabilized. I also fixed the link for you, but I think it is great you took the time to go look for it. I just can't help but think I have seen this same type elsewhere, like Europe or middle east...

haha thanks i didn't relies it showed the one i was looking for after spider vid
i stopped watching the vid to find and post ...oh well

and after quoting your post i now know how to post youtube links thanks
edit on 17-6-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Don't waste your time. There is no evidence that aliens are visiting this planet. If aliens do exist anyway. Anything captured in photography or video is man made. This is all a waste of your time. Let's just say that this is all really aliens visiting earth. Now what? What are you going to do about it? NOTHING! There is still no proof that aliens are visiting this planet. Wouldn't there be proof by now? There is NONE. Don't waste your time on this stuff. Life is precious and this is just another way to waste that time. Think about it. If there are extraterrestrial beings visiting us right now, then why don't they just come forward and let us know? and even if extraterrestrial beings were visiting us, what are you going to do about it? well I typed that already earlier. You cannot do anything about it, so let's move on to something that you can make a difference in.
edit on 17-6-2011 by modo302 because: Wanted to add something...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

kyrebelyell2004---I think a sort of visual contact has been made between the other-worldly crafts and the Earthlings. Basically, that is probably the limit in most cases; that the ET's are using to make us aware of them.

This form of ET "visual" communication is all that is needed, save for some extra-ordinary UFO events that involve full or partial contact with an ET or an other-worldly craft.

My guess, is when visual contact has been made with an other-worldly craft, the communication from the ET is: That we [ET's] are the "top guns" in your atmosphere [Earths,] and their is not a single thing you [Earthlings] can do about it.

The ET's might be also trying to tell us that they are showing off: The most ultimate power in the universe, which is an invincible starcraft, that could probably conquer the Earth, single handingly in one day.

Or, they could be showing us the path to a New Age that brings us a clean and realible unlimited energy source; as in fusion power and a pathway too the stars.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 17-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 17-6-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 17-6-2011 by Erno86 because: DITTO

edit on 17-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In all this we must remember there are websites world wide that sell UFO balloons. Also anyone who has ever released a party balloon and watched the wind take it and how it moves will know many UFOs are round white or silver balloons...the large UFO Lantern Balloons for sale on the web eventually go out and thus...disappear. If there were not so many people who get their kicks lying and hoaxing i would be able to just except stuff!

The volcanic UFO could well be interesting new kinds of lightening, large ball lightning and such. there are ever new things we are learning of our own planet.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No. Lanterns are affected by wind. And as you can see its completely still.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

No. Lanterns are affected by wind. And as you can see its completely still.

Completely still?? Its spinning around and as for moving it could be moving but how would we know for sure as there are no points of reference to prove its in the air at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

S & F. Excellent video you found; thank you very much. Watched the whole thing.

Secret US funds given to high Ecuadorian military officials with the caveat that anything UFO related be classified, military admissions that it was policy to confiscate all ufo footage from civilians, and tons of newly released eye-witness incidents involving highly trained military pilots and personnel.

Definitely worth seeing the whole video.

It makes me even more sure than ever that something very much of the "not mundane" variety is being seen in the skies all over the world by credible witnesses.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

Hi Ricky .. I agree but will it change thats what I wnat to know if more people of government step up and reveal what they konw its a start .. yippie

For more reasons than one .. people who have actually saw a UFO and never had the camera at hand to even take a picture .. it is so hard for those to even prove their case .. I saw one in 1977 and I will never ever forget what I saw iI was 28 I’m in my 50's now why would I lie why would I make up a story to benefit who??? Really I know there are crackpots out there just trying to be cute by making fake vids of UFO’s

So that’s the attitude I have now .. I just get to the point I don’t even care .. arguing with people for what ?? about the UFO's that really do buzz around and I don’t even understand why they do??

The only reason I can figure out is that once a long time ago this earth may have been their planet .. and maybe they are drawn to come here to revisit some special place for all I know ,, I am not even interested in meeting one .. I have no idea what these unmanned UFO's really are or if they are manned spacecraft .. who really knows

When I seen the UFO in NM I was on my way home from MN we had a family reunion up there and on the way back is when me and my cousin Steve he was driving and I was in the passenger seat in the front with my window down and we were in the middle nothing anywhere surrounding us.

Yeah I was a bit freaked out well things were running through my mind but at the same time I couldn’t take my eyes off this thing .. as soon as I saw it I said hey Steve look look up there he said what I said for Christ sakes look up over there and I was pointing it out to him .. he finally saw it and slowed the van down and we were kind of riding on the gravel and road kind of weaving as we both were looking up at this craft ..

I don’t know but it has stuck in my mind forever and I had no cell phone our cameras were packed away .. and the thought of this craft stalling our van went through my mind and I was praying that it would like go away as it was in one spot just hovering between these clouds .. it only lasted for about 2or 3 minutes and that is a long time I think more like 2 1/2 minutes but if you think about it and your scared kind of & time seems longer than it really is ..

Now as far as me saying why is this such a big deal releasing disclosure .. well all I’m saying is what would it matter if they did release the true facts that there are UFO unidentified flying objects buzzing around our earth.
Ok we don’t know what they are capable of .. So we should shoot them down?? We really don’t know if they are harmful and maybe this is what is holding the truth back ..heck If I know ..

That would be like saying that we have been fighting with these things for over 40 years now .. I just want the truth I want them to admit to us that yes there are UFO’s among us issue a warning about them if need be and keep us posted on what’s going on . Is that to much to ask for ?? LOL

Well I watched half of the video and from what I saw the craft looks similar to the one I saw but the lights were all one color they looked like a black light purplish blue just like a black light only the lights were round on the underside and in the center it was concave and smaller lights surrounded the middle circle underneath. I once tried to draw a picture and cant do it so I have been searching for something similar to the one I saw and my avatar is as close as I can get .

For those that disbelieve fine you are entitled to your opinion but why if you do,,, (do you keep bringing up dumb crap like fake vids of UFOs )
Its like we know already what is fake ok.. People all over the world have seen them made reports we have evidence yet its all being denied .. I don’t get it I really don’t what is the frickicken problem?

edit on 17-6-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: left out a word in a sentance (really) was the word

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Im glad someone else noticed that about America sticking their big nose where it didn't belong. I mentioned it back on page three but no one seemed to have caught it or for some reason think it is irrelevant. Personally I think it is a pretty big deal and says much in itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Doesn't disclosure mean that the government will start telling people that aliens exist? This just seems like another UFO documentary video.

Lame Subject.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If the government would co-operate with the people, look how much more loyalty they'd get. Amazing video by the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
Doesn't disclosure mean that the government will start telling people that aliens exist? This just seems like another UFO documentary video.

Lame Subject.

That would be my idea as to disclosure. The video does pull some events together, like the timelines on releasing what was classified documents in several countries and the Vatican stance on aliens, (they couldn't say much else really) The CIA with their neb in Colombia and likely everywhere else, once you come to terms with that, pretty much anything could be going on, balloon experiments to increase earths albedo, drone aircraft and so on with local and secret military help. Most interesting was film at the volcano and the, (unfortunately) single still taken at the airport. Where I disagree with you is your idea of a lame subject. By the very fact that these once classified files have been declassified, many after a long period of time, and different countries taking up the reins means there is a purpose, a reason, those in charge did not just say "bugger it" and throw the files out. What the reasons may be, as yet I have no real idea, but you could speculate on any scenario you choose, except "Bugger it"

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
SR-71 is 50 year old technology. Stelth Bombers are 30 years old. What you see is US Government technology. Walk outside, kick an ant hill, walk back in. Did you communicate, did you leave a note, or build a structure to announce to future ant generations that you were there, NO!! But the ants will be talking about it in detail for the next 10k years. No Aleins, no visitation, we are here. No Aleins, no green eyed brain trust no Spock. If they came they would kick us and walk away.. Spend your life solving real problems....

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Good video, thanks for posting it.

The problem is that no matter what evidence is provided those who think this phenomenon is not real will NEVER accept ANY evidence. Not even if they see it with their own eyes. I saw a ship that I know is not from this planet with I can't remember how many people, they were several, and I and a couple others were the only ones with binoculars. I saw a bright object which seemed to be emanating the light from itself all around the object, and the lights seemed to be rotating, in plain daylight, I saw it's shape through my binoculars and it seemed like the top of a bell, with the top rounded and the bottom flat.

There were no wings on this craft, I couldn't see any engines, it was hovering the entire time we saw it. It didn't get smaller, or bigger, it didn't make any noise, I can't remember for how long we saw it exactly right now it was for minutes, I posted this sighting some years back in the forums, what I remember is that the clouds suddenly began to move towards the object and when the clouds passed the object was gone.

Another man who was there with smaller binoculars kept saying it was a balloon, and when I explained to him that my binoculars were bigger and I could see clearly it's shape and what was doing he yelled that it was just a balloon, I even offered him to look through my binoculars before he became mad and he didn't want to see. However before the object dissapeared i lended my binoculars to another eye witness and I asked him what he saw and he described what I saw.

There were several people there. This happened back in the 90s, and it had been announced by a ufo group that a craft would appear at this park, there were even television cameras there, but the object appeared after the tv cameras left, and several people left. We were maybe 2 or 3 dozen people left or so. I can't remember how many exactly right now.

I know some people would claim that this was probalby a hoax, but it wasn't, there is no way anyone could have made that object rotate, emanating it's own light in daylight at a very high altitute, and remain hovering for so long, and then make clouds surround the object and make it dissapear within seconds.

edit on 17-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Have any of you heard of governments investigating the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny? One would think that if nations are devoting years and more important, money investigating the phenomenon there is some credence. I'm more surprised that people need everything to be not only spoon fed but to be chewed and digested for them as well. Even though some of the footage has passed the test of expert analysis and deemed worthy of being classified all someone has to do is scream fake, hoax, or lanterns, and all that is negated.
edit on 17-6-2011 by AvidWatcher because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join