It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Cool video. One day all will be revealed. But, geeeeeez, the wait ...

peace

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by tallcool1

Ace - making sense and asking logical questions are frowned upon in the UFO forum. If you don't have blind faith in questionable videos and pictures you will be mocked for your disbelief and be called a "debunker" or one of many other names. That is really the only argument against doubt in here - to mock the doubter and/or call them stupid.

Just keep in mind, once again - like every month since the Roswell "event" - disclosure is right around the corner. No, really - this time it is coming.

Its people like you, and the hardcore believers that gives this subject a bad name. Whats the bets you have nothing interesting to say, or can't hold up your own end when confronted with people who actually know what they are talking about

So since I don't consider questionable video's, "credible" witnesses, and people with a pre determined opinion (whom you call people who know what they're talking about) "evidence", I have nothing interesting to say and can't hold up my own end? I would just like some proof, that's all. If there was actual, irrefutable evidence of aliens visiting - I would be very happy to admit that my lack of faith in visitation was wrong.

It's actually the people with such closed minds that they can't even allow the possibility of a mundane explanation for these videos and pictures who give the subject a bad name. Why can't some people admit that there is a distinct possibility that the US and other countries are likely flying in crafts (not reverse engineered) that will not be "public" for decades. We have a long verifyable history of such craft.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

long time lurker here, finally felt compelled to sign up and post after seeing this video as the sheer amount of content just slapped me in the face and re-solidified my status as a believer.

randomname nailed it on the head with the post on the first page; all it takes is for ONE of these sightings to be real. this video has to be one of the best compilations of footage out there, and should be the first thing presented to any skeptic wanting to see a collection of 'evidence'.

i mean, how can anybody still say that 100% of all videos are just hoaxes/lanterns etc?

watched this related video last night too just out of curiosity, it also contains some amazing interviews and coverage from UK television (all respected high-rating shows such as BBC news, 'this morning with richard and judy' etc). i would say this is as compelling as the original vid; and should be seen by anyone who still thinks that there is no existing substantial evidence or that it's only whackos that take an interest/speak out. sorry if this has been posted already.

link   
I'm half through it but I have to confess I'm impressed.. at around the 20 minute mark and for the next 8 or 9 minutes shows some of the best footage I've ever seen .. I'm anxious to see if it gets any better, but I'd love to see those objects explained by someone who thinks they have a valid explanation .. I know there's no point of reference really so they could be man made hoaxed objects but I get the impression they aren't that ..

I noticed that in these objects, or most of them .. the lights on the outer circle of the craft spin slowly and steady so I'm not about to go for the Chinese lantern theory, there's absolutely no way that's what those objects were..

This is one of the first UFO related threads where I'm generally impressed.. Probably the first time I'll give S&F for this kind of thing as well..

link   

Originally posted by kindred

You make some valid points, but if these craft aren't Alien, then they probably belong to the US military and I ask myself the same questions. Why would the military fly billion dollar secret advanced technology over towns and cities, lit up like a Christmas tree?

Kindred - that's a very valid question and I admittedly have no logical answer for that.

Touche'

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So since I don't consider questionable video's, "credible" witnesses, and people with a pre determined opinion (whom you call people who know what they're talking about) "evidence", I have nothing interesting to say and can't hold up my own end? I would just like some proof, that's all. If there was actual, irrefutable evidence of aliens visiting - I would be very happy to admit that my lack of faith in visitation was wrong.

Well, this is the problem. Until you have 100 % proof that these ufos are ET, then you are always going to disregard the ufo evidence that is out there. Remember what i said ealier? If you are going by belief, like yourself, and hardcore believers, then you will get nothing out of the subject because your mind it buzzing with the word "ET" You need to look at the subject for what it is, and so should everyone else.

It's actually the people with such closed minds that they can't even allow the possibility of a mundane explanation for these videos and pictures who give the subject a bad name.

Hence the reason why i mention hardcore believers, and the reason why i put then in the same group as you. I like Skeptics when it comes to this subject, but im talking about real skeptics and not de-bunkers, as both are completly different.

Why can't some people admit that there is a distinct possibility that the US and other countries are likely flying in crafts (not reverse engineered) that will not be "public" for decades. We have a long verifyable history of such craft.

Off course that is a possibility, but you don't know, and i don't know. No one knows, and thats why the subject needs to be looked at for what it is, and not ET.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Jay - It's not that I'm a "debunker", I just believe that there are more logical explanations for all of these videos and pictures. Believe me, I do understand what you are saying - but why can't we just try to figure out what these are instead of assuming that they must be aliens? I just can't understand why they wouldn't have shown themselves in a very public way by now if they want to be seen. Clearly if it is aliens in our skies, they are far superior to us and have nothing to fear from our governments - so why would they be pandering to them? If they don't want to be seen ("prime directive" or whatever), then why don't they turn off their lights in our skies or do a better job of hiding. And if there is a more sinister reason for their presence, then again why do they pander to our governments. They obviously have the technology to just take what they want form us or enslave us or whatever - so to me it's far more logical to assume that these are secret government craft or hoaxes or balloons or whatever. Aliens would have no reason to fear us. I'm not trying to blindly be a "debunker". I'm just stating what seems to be more logical.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
S&F

Nice video .. I am glad someone step up to the plate and admitted what is really going on its not just here in the USA its world wide ..I would think that alone would tell you that we are not alone in this Universe.. I know someday we will really know and it will be revealed .. I just dont know why the US is being such a nerd about it ??
If in fact they did release the fact that UFO's are real it's not like we as earthilings could really do anything about it anyways.. so whats the big deal about it??

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Well, this is the problem. Until you have 100 % proof that these ufos are ET, then you are always going to disregard the ufo evidence that is out there. Remember what i said ealier? If you are going by belief, like yourself, and hardcore believers, then you will get nothing out of the subject because your mind it buzzing with the word "ET" You need to look at the subject for what it is, and so should everyone else.

You are correct here. When someone mentions "UFO evidence" I do automatically assume they mean "ET", although in my defense most people do imply "ET".

Hence the reason why i mention hardcore believers, and the reason why i put then in the same group as you. I like Skeptics when it comes to this subject, but im talking about real skeptics and not de-bunkers, as both are completly different.

I guess that's fair of you to say. I can see why you would refer to me as a debunker. I still think of myself as skeptical instead of a debunker, but I do see your point.

Off course that is a possibility, but you don't know, and i don't know. No one knows, and thats why the subject needs to be looked at for what it is, and not ET.

I agree 100%.

I really do hope I am wrong in my belief, by the way. I would like to think that confirmed alien visitation would be exciting.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
people always are taking unexplained to mean alien - if 20 years ago someone had showed you and ipad you would have said impossible. But I'll tell you my grandfather used to work at Northrop and would only say there are things being worked on that are 20-50 years ahead of public knowledge that's how we stay ahead of other countries. He worked on both the b1 and b2 bombers and space shuttle so I took him at his words. I'm sure he could have explained many of those sightings if he was allowed too before he passed.
edit on 17-6-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To put another view on the lights and why contact has not been made.

1. Who's to say these lights are nothing but an abundance of energy clustered together making light. Energy orbs to supply their craft with power.
2. Who's to say that many of these "thought to be" extraterrestrial crafts have passengers, what if they have no driver and are simply unmanned drones.
3. Trying to compare extraterrestrial beliefs in with your own is very ignorant. We do not know how they think, react, speak, or even what they believe.
4. Any unidentified aircraft could be considered a threat to any country as they cannot make contact to it. So they will be shot at if they get to close to something secure. So why would they peacefully try to make contact with human beings when they may see how we react to certain things.

The list could go on and on, but the general idea has been made. If extraterrestrials do exist and they want to peacefully survey our earth, and the general thinking of man, they will. In doing this, they avoid the possible hostile interaction with making contact and just move along to the next planet.

Believe what you want.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ok, i think i was a little harsh with you, but your first post did come across as the same old de-bunking stuff i read all the time on here. Your other posts have showed that i was wrong. I just think if we are to get to the bottom of this mystery, we need to do it without using the word ET. Until we have evidence that some of these ufo's are ET, then its a different mystery in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No need for an apology.
I did come across as you say. I kinda get tired of the "Disclosure is coming soon" threads that seem to post the same type of thing over and over...just like the "imminent end of the world" threads. You e-slapped me for my somewhat rude post and you had every right to. No harm, no foul. I am thick skinned enough to take it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

No need for an apology.
I did come across as you say. I kinda get tired of the "Disclosure is coming soon" threads that seem to post the same type of thing over and over...just like the "imminent end of the world" threads. You e-slapped me for my somewhat rude post and you had every right to. No harm, no foul. I am thick skinned enough to take it.

Believe me, i get just as annoyed with all this "disclosure round the corner" rubbish. Until i see it, it will be always round the corner. I get sick and tired of all the crap that swamps the subject
Actually, i think we agree on a few thing

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

it's at 26:38 minutes; I have seen this same exact one. Same colors, same shape, no doubt. Might sound crazy, but if you see all the different colored lights, green, yellow, red? They were all spreading out and returning back to the ship, about 3 times over( wasn't more than 100yards away, wasn't even dark outside yet, but the lights were still bright). You don't have to believe me, although it's definetly the truth. I'm always so astounded when I see on video, what I saw in person. I have witnessed UFO's 2 times in my life for 100% and 1 other time, but i was to young to know for sure, details are blurry.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good find....thank you. Hey all....have you ever noticed that in Mexico and South America....UFO's if seen are reported...on their news stations and in their newspaper's.

Here in the United States.....the powers that be....try and cover it up....

I am just thinking maybe because people in Mexico and South America are so open and accepting about UFO's and the beings inside of them....that is why life forms from other solar systems, planets and galaxies go and visit these countries often...they know they are accepted.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

exactly... so many sightings and cases get thrown by the wayside and attributed to american/western self-involved mentalities in which everyone wants to see something and be the important guy on TV; and an incentive to create 'hoaxes' is manufactured; with everyone jumping on board saying 'yeah easy photoshop/video editing, i can do that on a $400 laptop from bestbuy but this is so obviously a HOAX that i don't need to present evidence to show you how; it's just so obviously a HOAX and you're mentally ill for suggesting otherwise...' etc. as well as the fact that said technology is less available in places like ecuador, these people just don't fit the profile of the mythical lowlife basement UFO video hoaxer whom every single case gets attributed to once the chinese lanterns have run their course.

the OP video made me simply dislike american attitudes even more. when interviewed, all the south american people are just so much more humble; they're not trying desperately to put a point accross or be loud for no reason, they are prepared to step back and say 'i dont have any idea what it was, but it was beautiful'. if somebody said that on american TV they would be labelled a weirdo hippie tree-hugger or something; as if it's so wrong to just admit that you don't have any knowledge or real opinion on something. the american way is to just spew rhetoric to downplay the importance of the issue at hand. Every time a story is raised on western TV, it's always the presenters just laughing nervously and trying to be 'witty' with asinine sarcastic comments about little green men/x-files etc, with that awkward forced indifference that americans rely on when they're insecure and out of their element; which in turn makes the witness/person with the account seem stupid for actually caring and attempting to take it seriously. i believe this simple psychology is what's behind most debunkers, they're just taking it to the next level and using their own level of comprehension as a universal measuring gauge for all evidence and hiding behind the guise of logic/occam's razor, should they be challenged.

you know, how it doesn't matter how compelling a piece of evidence is - if one is not open to accept anything beyond their own realm of understanding, 'logical' conclusions will be drawn; based exclusively on the individual's own narrow personal security.

so basically, it's okay to not have an answer for everything; because the chances are your conclusion is entirely wrong. that goes for every side of the spectrum, from birds and chinese lanterns to draconian reptoid C-class advanced attack craft or whatever.

it's okay not to have an answer for something

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Hey you know you're completely right, im suprised you noticed that. I have witnessed the object at 26:35 ,for 100%, my brother and I. As you put it, the outer lights "spin", well not only that but they can sperate from the object, in circular motions, departing and returning to the "ship". Was shocking to say the least.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hey im watching vid and the "spider" UFO Ive seen this before in a better quality vid that shows more detail im trying to find. It shows the same object and it shines light into the camera

edit

nevermind i found...wasn't same
edit on 17-6-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The ufo filmed by mobilphone at 48:50 is really nice closeup.. I love the part where it gets up on its side and shoots off.. LOVE IT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join