It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

nice find
South America,s ufos are interesting to me because some of the nazis supposedly fled there after ww2 with their advanced tech projects (like the hannabu project)
Wonder if this were the case how far developed with gravity defying tech they would be now?
Anyways nice find
s+f

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I have had a mind blowing sighting happen to me. Am I any better than you? Do I have any more answers than you have? Do I know who is piloting the UFOs? Am I one step closer than you to the Universal truth or whatever one decides to call it?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: I can say that I'm already wondering if I was better off not seeing them. I got one short answer: UFOs are real. And from then on the questions I started asking are countless, as well as the possibilities and scenarios. And I don't see any answers coming forward any time soon... Before the event if one asked me "Do I believe in aliens visiting Earth" I'd more than surely say "Yes". Ask me now and you will be denied access to any kind of answer. So was I better off being naive and simply believing without doing any research, or now, when I'm studying this and all its aspects, and I have close to zero answers?

Were the Nazis the originators of the flying saucer? Was it all done by Nikola Tesla? Does the government know anymore than we do or are they shutting their yacks because they have no control over the UFO phenomenon whatsoever?

Heck... If I could just have a cold beer and forget about all of these and many more, the world would be a much better place for me.

p.s. As this was all off topic, OP, next time I see "Disclosure has begun" in a title of a thread, I think I will throw up. However, thank you for the video, will check through it since as you said, it provides some interesting new footage. Later I'll chime in to share my opinion. Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
cool video, still no real proof of ufo existence but good to see disclosure, for or against, is always being researched. maybe....maybe not, where are you?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You know there was a part of this documentary around the 6:00 mark where they mention that the US was giving the secret service monetary incentives as they called it, I think bribes myself, to keep any UFO related material secret. The US has a lot of nerve trying to hush up another country, which also leads one to wonder why, and how many other countries they are pulling that with. To me that is almost a more important part of this video then the actual footage they have. It slips by so fast really, but it is there.

I was happy to hear that the president fired all those people to get rid of the corruption. Seems information started flowing a little better after that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Sweet post! Can't wait to watch this video later...

I hope disclosure is right around the corner! However, if UFO's are visiting us and our gov't knows... maybe they have a more sinister intent - and that is why they have withheld discloure.... ??
??
??
edit on 17-6-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great video!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

there are plenty of UFO sihgtings here in Argentina

there is even a Hall called Corredor Bahia Blanca-Punta Alta where a LOT of this sightings happen.

I personally have witnessed at least 5 UFO with incredible travelling characteristics even, dissapearences with a pulse before it happens.

there is a lot of info, even the governemetn created this April an agency for sky and space anomalies with commercial pilots, ufologists, military pilots, astronomers, phisicists, etc

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. I need time to watch it. UFO TV is a great channel for me. I hope it's a real work.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can see alot of activity in South America...There are all those ruins, that alleged star gate, etc etc. Something tells me when First Contact is made, it will be in South America

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Questions:

1) I can't tell what the objects in the video are. They are unidentified. Some look like they could be balloons. Some look like they could be lights on hills or other mundane structures filmed at night, when the hills aren't visible. I'm not saying that's what they are. As I said, I can't tell what they are. But that being the case, my first question is: what is the basis for the assumption that these are extraterrestrial craft?

2) There have been mass sightings before. These have been advertised and covered numerous times in the past. In addition, governments have made available some of their UFO documentation to the public (England and France in particular, for example.) People have proclaimed in the past that disclosure was imminent for these reasons, and for myriad other reasons. So my second question is: what is the basis for the assumption that disclosure has begun with these sightings, documents, and statements?

3) The video makes a lot of claims. However, proof of these claims (beyond the footage of the aforementioned unidentified objects) is not offered in the video. A compelling presentation and claims accompanied by footage of what may be literally anything are not persuasive proof to me. So my final questions are: is there independent confirmation (i.e. by unbiased people not involved with this video or these events directly) of these claims, and what other sources of information are available to fact-check these claims?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I have a better one

No Wait ,, Is it Fake

edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Just couldn't help yourself eh?

link   
Awesome. Here in Argentina there was recently an opening of some sort of agency whitin the airforce, that is fully dedicated to the investigation of this topic. I'm really excited about it.

link   
I do not need to have a degree in Physics or Quantum Mechanics to realize one simple thing.

We cannot be the only living organism in the universe, accept it or deny it, everyone has a choice and my choice was made many decades ago.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Just curious why you post those videos since everyone knows for a fact that they are fake and were involved in a promo, so im kind left with this emo smiley

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Great video S+F
Can't wait for FULL disclosure tbh.

David.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Read these, the veil will be lifted. fourwinds10.com... (all the e-books are free to download and view, over 200 of them)
reply to post by LightAssassin

Lift a veil my @55

Those books are a bunch of prejudicial psycho babble.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
wouldnt be surprised if Mr. Rodriguez was found dead

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Don't you know, acording to the stunning logic of the debunkers around here, anything from youtube is nonsence,does not count as proof and are all hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Very good documentary. It´s like the latin american version of ufo phenomena.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join