It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I have a very good understanding on this subject.
I have been researching for many years and know quite a bit about the different types of craft, their propulsion systems, how most are made as well as the reason why they do not land and say hi, the purpose of the different entities and our purpose here on earth.
Unfortunately it would take many pages to explain and still be a condensed version, my post would not last 10 min because it would be deemed to large and deleted.
Aside from these restrictions I would then have to put up with every "expert" telling me I am full of "hyperbol" then 10 pages of ridicule, so if you are interested let me know and i will put something together and PM it to you

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seeing as how Ecuador has already a ton of videos and photos and data on the subject, jsut imagine how much the US has in its possession. It would probably shake the beliefs of alot of people who are ignorant of the subject!

This is exciting news lol. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
awesome thank you for this video. seems as if no one video can out do the other..great film.
particularly liked the video near the end. close up UFO.
edit on 6/28/2011 by LordThumbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think half of. Ufos are man made in south america. I mean the nazis ,some of them anyways. I've looked on some youtube videos showing flying saucers. I saw a ufo it was spooky how it was there then vanished like spying on me

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Nazis were experimenting with T. Townsend Brown's levitation craft but it was too unstable.

Perhaps some of this technology had strange magnetic lightning time and space changing properties like those ships during the Philadelphia Experiment.

I think that a lot of UFO's that are the real thing are T. T. Brown's craft from our future.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

my fave part was the FBI warning at the start telling us not to copy this video! lol

Just brilliant!

Good info on here to.. cant say i'd seen this before.. thank god some ppl dont pay attention to the FBI and post stuff on youtube regardless.

s+f

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I had to laugh at that FBI warning too.

I'm watching it just now, 10 minutes in, some very interesting background so far and looking forward to seeing this footage others in the thread have mentioned. So far it's well put together with an interestingly toned narrator and no 'scary' backing music which often ruins these documentaries.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Referring to your post about which clip is the most intriguing, I can't be to specific because I watched the film about 5 hours ago but there was some military (i think) drawings of what looked to me like a bell shaped ufo, and it reminded me of the "Nazi bell" that the history channel series Ancient Aliens talked about in one episode.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'd like to know....why I've never seen one? And I'm in Gulf Breeze, Florida....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i dont see how disclosure has begun but ok

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Im sorry to use your thread, but I want to know what you all think of this UFO incident in London june 24th. Im surprised there hasn't been any reports about this - I found several videos about this and I don't know what to think of it myself:

www.youtube.com...

and www.youtube.com...

there are more from that day and several witnesses.. fake or real?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by roti34
i dont see how disclosure has begun but ok

Disclosure comes in small pieces

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx
Im sorry to use your thread, but I want to know what you all think of this UFO incident in London june 24th. Im surprised there hasn't been any reports about this - I found several videos about this and I don't know what to think of it myself:

www.youtube.com...

and www.youtube.com...

there are more from that day and several witnesses.. fake or real?

Im pretty sure the first one you posted was put up around here somewhere. Don't think the members were too impressed with it. I myself have been curious about the second one as well. Glad someone else is watching as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I enjoyed this documentation a lot, thanks for posting this. One of the better ones for sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Great stuff!
Thank you so much for posting!
I'm glad I didn't miss this one.

I so hope we get 'contact' soon! I might regret saying that, but, I still hope so!!!

peace

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
my theory on the triangle formation lights... they aren't lights. they're jets... as in engines. not airplanes.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
I can say that I'm already wondering if I was better off not seeing them. I got one short answer: UFOs are real. [...] So was I better off being naive and simply believing without doing any research, or now, when I'm studying this and all its aspects, and I have close to zero answers?

That's the irony, huh? You see THE OBJECT. Okay, well that puts that question to rest for good as far as you're concerned. But suddenly there are a thousand other questions and no answers.

At least you're not instantly proclaiming that you have all the answers and know such-and-such was from Zeta Reticuli or somewhere and the ETs are stealing your socks. Even if the "aliens" told you this personally, why should I believe you, and why should you believe them? Aliens don't lie? Says who?

The only "disclosure" that's ever going to happen is the disclosure that this stuff is completely baffling. Yay!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join