It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just watched this full length video done by UFOTV below and I have to say there was a lot of footage I have never seen before. I think even some of the skeptics around here would be hard put to just write off a lot of this footage with the usual explanations.

A lot of the footage is from Ecuador and also some from around South America in general. Im sure you have seen some of the footage, but like I said a lot of it was new to me.

It also speaks about how they made some changes in the laws so that the military and commercial pilots could be more open about what they have seen without suffering from job repercussions.

Anyhow I think this documentary was put together rather well and just thought I would share for those who may be interested.

I do suggest giving it a little time to get to some really nice footage. At least around 10 min or so. I think it is worth it, at least imho.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Some of the stuff there is questionable.
But what are those spider looking things?

Really great video.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice find man, I'm going to have to finish this video at home.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Watching it right now. Interesting stuff I have not seen before, however, I am no expert. Thanks for the post and I'm downloading the vid - pretty cool stuff - yes - what are the spider guys?

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Im glad you folks are enjoying it. lol The spider craft as they called them were one of the ones I hadn;t seen before, though it does seem to me there is some footage out there from other countries that do have something similar in appearance.

I also thought that picture from the airport was interesting to. It seemed pretty clear and the fact that the guy who showed it to him was a non believer and 3? other witness captured it as well was kinda cool. Ill be curious as to what you think after you've watched the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Watching now. Looks like this is a well made video...time to put on the popcorn!

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
if just one of the literally 10's of thousands of video filmed are real, then extraterrestrial life is real. that's scary.

all it takes is just one. and the odds favor that, than that every single report, witness and videos are liars or hoaxes.

a pretty safe bet, an educated and rational conclusion is that the earth is being visited by extraterrestrial beings.

so far the lucky ones are the ones that have actually seen one, because their eyes have been uncovered of any lies and propaganda forced on us to hide this fact.

they have seen the truth and now are equal in knowledge of the greater universe and the rest of us have to live in this blind ignorance imposed on us by people who want this power to themselves.

edit on 17-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Sweet video, thanks for posting it. The reason we haven seen the UFO footage, which starts at about 8 minutes was because it was classified by the Ecuadorian military
and it's definitely must see footage!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Great find and thanks for sharing it with us. A lot of the stuff I had not seen before.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I like this video. Nothing should be hidden from the public. It is the secrecy that perpetuates the "taboo" nature of sightings. And our government knows this. Unfortunately our government is also shooting themselves in the foot. Just wait and see...

link   

Thanks for sharing

I'm off to watch it now, it's been awhile since ive seen any decent UFO related documentaries so thanks again

link   
reply to post by randomname

Read these, the veil will be lifted.

fourwinds10.com... (all the e-books are free to download and view, over 200 of them)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Im curious as to which clip in the show has you scratching your heads the most? Im sure it is just a matter of time before someone comes and says they are all swamp gas and lanterns etc. Funny I always thought the swarm shots were from mexico.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Of course this type of documentary is far from new. But it's true that several governments down there have recently released a lot of material.

But for me all this does is add more data to a phenomenon that was already obviously real. Without contact with the various groups controlling these craft, we can only learn so much more that is useful.

That's why I am more interested now in the contact reports, especially current ones, more than I am in sky sightings.

The huge majority of this material is received by telepathic means. That translates to just more external control over what data we get. I am reluctant to trust that data. Especially the sweetness-and-light stuff that some contactees are putting out. I tend to trust the data from the "unwilling" contacts more. As well as psychic contacts carried out by individuals who aren't willing to totally trust what their sources are trying to tell them. But even narrowing the data in this way, the overall picture is still not clear.

It's a game! I guess it wouldn't be interesting if it weren't. But that means that there are two (at least) competing sides who are trying to hide their true plans from their opponents.

From all that I have seen and read so far, I take one lesson away with me. That what we do matters. Never underestimate your ability to make things go right. But it helps to also correctly estimate their ability to make things go wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
That was not what I expected.
Very nice documentary indeed.
Some of the material is questionable but that's in the nature of the topic.
My breakfast was greatly improved by this, haven't seen a good UFO docu in a while.
Thank you very very much for sharing Op ,great post

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thanks for this.

S&f.
Another interestig documentary with proof and reliable military witnesses, about "THE SECRET" of the secrets!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great film!

I truely believe that governments take the subject of ufos very seriously, but at the same time, they don't want the public to take the subject very seriously. We have de-bunkers trying their hardest to dismiss ufos, but the evidence that something unexplained is flying in our air-space is overwhelming.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
First of all, hats off for pres. Rafael Correa. Wish there would be more leaders dealing with military hiding most interesting cases in such way. Few new vids for me, though seen most of interviews with military before.
It's quite obvious that for some reasons UFO activity in area of south america is so strong. And so is US influence, there is saying in those parts that most important building in every SA country is US embassy.
Lot to discuss about particular footages. My favorite: surveilance camera around 34min.

Fantastic video, seems like things are speeding up!
edit on 17-6-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: misclick

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Im curious as to which clip in the show has you scratching your heads the most? Im sure it is just a matter of time before someone comes and says they are all swamp gas and lanterns etc. Funny I always thought the swarm shots were from mexico.

The strange spider/star shaped craft filmed in three separate locations around the 20:00 - 26:00 minute mark. That was the most stunning footage to me. It was consistent. Just a bright light when they were zoomed out and when they zoomed in you could see the shape of the craft with the light sources reflecting off of the body, and it was the same way with all three videos at different times and locations. That was the best footage IMO.

The platform shaped object was also baffling.

The video they saved for the end with the cell phone and the saucer seemed a little suspicious to me, but if it isn't a hoax then it's some of the best footage to date.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I saw the video when it came out, I believe someone here on ATS posted it. This is a great video! Has it own material! Can't wait for Brazil to fully disclose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join