It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO multi formation of space craft over Denver Colorado 21 May 4 2011 (Youtube Title)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this Youtube user and apparently this is what he does, shoots the night sky with his camera looking for UFOs. Check out his channel here,His Youtube Channel
Now normally these are off passed off as satellites, but have a look and see what's up

from his Youtube page

This was recorded about 2:15 a.m. On the 4 May 2011 over Southeast Denver Colorado flying from the South to the Northeast at a fast speed. The question is who's it ??
Today has been a very good day since I have recorded 3 video clips of UFO's flying overhead here in south Denver. It was also very dark as there was no Moonlight. I have no idea as to what these objects are. What I do is record and post, these are VERY REAL UFO clips of what I have recorded and NOT FAKE !! DEAL WITH IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS !!

The device that was used to record was made by Xenonics, Supervision a starlight amplifier that amplifies light and allows you to see a very dark sky, it's like daylight, except you can see all stars. This was recorded by a Casio camera Exilim DSLR HD format. Please see the equipment on my channel there are two video clips on that

UFO multi formation of space craft over Denver Colorado 21 May 4 2011 Xenonics night vision

edit on 16-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this has been classified as a fake. He had a bunch of videos and in at least one of them you see the 'UFO' fly under a powerline.

I don't have the link to that particular video, but I'll poke around for it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

join