It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aliens might really 'look' like...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
double posts...oops

[edit on 12-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexParadox

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by stgeorge
Only saw a mantoid once.You believe in Greys,then what is so strange about the Mantis type? Ancients they were called,for I think they were first here. There have been a few reports about them.
But lets make this easy for you.make fun of the reptoids or amphiboids.
Chupas and dinosauroids are being spotted in South America. Yeah,it is just hilarious isn't it? We can pay any monkey to make fun of things.And I see they got the Bargain Basement price here....

Sorry, don't beleive in Greys, so it's easy for me to make fun of any type of aliens I guess.

EXCUSE ME?? URE ON A ALIEN DISCUSSION AND U DUNT BELIEVE IN GREYS?

Let me clear something up here for those who have an open mind for both sides of the fence. I don't beleive in the idea of "the greys". This is a term created by man. Do you think the greys, if they exist, call themselves "the greys"? Have you seen a grey? Spoken to one? been anally probed by one? I haven't, so until then I don't have a conviction of belief to the "greys".

I do however accept the possibility that there is life, and even intellegent life elsewhere. And that it is possible that we have or will be visited. Why, because I can accept that in this infinite universe, that anything is possible. Now, is it probable? To me? Not really. But I will be the first to run back here and post that I was wrong about my ideas if we ever to get the "proof" that we have all been looking for.

But for those who haven't had a first hand experience, but state that they "beleive" without a shadow of a doubt. Can you admit, that there is a possibility that you are wrong?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't beleive in the idea of "the greys". This is a term created by man. Do you think the greys, if they exist, call themselves "the greys"? Have you seen a grey? Spoken to one? been anally probed by one? I haven't, so until then I don't have a conviction of belief to the "greys".

I agree. "Greys" are just coming out of people's minds. The sci-fi movies have just created more fans of the greys. It has to be the most poplular alien type and the least possible to be in existence.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jp1111

I agree. "Greys" are just coming out of people's minds. The sci-fi movies have just created more fans of the greys. It has to be the most poplular alien type and the least possible to be in existence.

The way I understand it from my own experience is that "The Greys" (called that by humans) have been the race that has suffered the worst propaganda because of their involvement with our leading governments, and that is why we hear about them so much, and the worst tales. The rest of the many races visiting Earth have been relatively discrete.

The other major reason "The Greys" are so popular or infamous is because many of our visiting races are shorter than we are, have large heads and eyes and some shade of gray skin, fitting the common description to hear it told and retold.

There were actually two races that humans call "The Greys" but now only one of them is visiting Earth. They are a fine race, by the way, and no longer have desperate ties with any devious Earth government. Their ties are now with the organization of visiting races.

The name that is acceptable for this race here is "The Ancient Ones" and when we ally with the organization, that is the one we will respectfully use professionally for them. We could not pronounce their real name.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Greys first came to our attention with the Betty and Barney Hill case.

Nio,they are not Grey,I have seen them in flesh tone. Yes,I am a contactee,nothing whatever to hide,no money to make off this,and perfectly honest unlike yourselves.
Now if you think this is funny,just what are you doing on this site? Debunkees! Not exactly mental giants either....

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by jp1111

The way I understand it from my own experience is that "The Greys" (called that by humans) have been the race that has suffered the worst propaganda because of their involvement with our leading governments, and that is why we hear about them so much, and the worst tales. The rest of the many races visiting Earth have been relatively discrete.

The other major reason "The Greys" are so popular or infamous is because many of our visiting races are shorter than we are, have large heads and eyes and some shade of gray skin, fitting the common description to hear it told and retold.

There were actually two races that humans call "The Greys" but now only one of them is visiting Earth. They are a fine race, by the way, and no longer have desperate ties with any devious Earth government. Their ties are now with the organization of visiting races.

The name that is acceptable for this race here is "The Ancient Ones" and when we ally with the organization, that is the one we will respectfully use professionally for them. We could not pronounce their real name.

"greys" apear as many heights, ranging from 3-4 feet to as high as 9

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"greys" apear as many heights, ranging from 3-4 feet to as high as 9

Yes, that is how they are reported. There are many reasons for that, the least of which is what they are really like. They are 5' tall. The ones who were dismissed from visiting our planet were the taller ones at closer to 6'.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
thanks for the information Earthsister, it certainly is intruiging. But how do these aliens ever expect us to not have corrupt governments? we are only human and there are many humans out there who are greedy and dont take proper care the poor and the working class so they can stay rich, like the US govt and corporations.

I dont think we would ever be ready to join this organization. And i'm sure if we were dictated to by these aliens, every citizen on this planet would hate it. Do you know if we are allowed to refuse to join this society if we ever are able to?

thank you very much for your first response and i hope for another

drfunk

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
drfunk

If we were dictated to by our visiting races, we would not have built our systems on power and money already. If they could directly interfere with our own process of building these kinds of systems, they would have prevented us from getting ourselves so deeply into this predicament. The visiting races can only work through "their own" individual humans, and offer suggestions and support to help those individuals do whatever they can for our own race and world. They can't make anybody do anything, or take over. This is our own world.

It's hard to say how much they have helped us already indirectly. Many humans have contact and get ideas and inspiration from their contacts. Many of these people are in positions of government, military, environmental, humanitarian, education, medicine, etc. These individuals do not even necessarily need to be aware physically that they have alien contact or where some of their ideas come from in order to contribute to the affects. In fact, for many of them it is better that they don't know, because the affects of knowing and others knowing would jeopardize their position.

We do not have to reform government, because it's only made of laws and people, both of which can change very quickly once we decide to do it. New generations think differently and move up into position. There is less and less corruption and secrecy possible on high levels with growing worldwide general intelligence, awareness, communication and education between people. Look at how much our world has changed since the Internet. Now we are all making friends and sharing knowledge all over the world, not just between a select few who control that information to keep our publics at odds.

We don't have to change our systems before we can get open assistance from other races, we only have to want to change them for the right reasons. We only have to get somewhat more "together" with ourselves as a race to make a collective decision about beginning the process. Not every person or every nation has to be ready and vote for it; we just need enough to begin. Making allies of our visiting races is kind of like joining the UN. The benefits that come with doing it are vast for every race when they do.

As a race, having an actual position in a group of worlds means having a part in the decision-making for the group, and we humans are not ready for that yet. But we don't need to have a mature position inside in order to benefit from the relationship as allies. We only need to be trustworthy and willing enough to start accepting some guidance and assistance. We need a few actual good people in positions of leadership of our world for that. Maybe they will be personal alien experiencers and maybe not. They just have to be good people and good leaders. All of the decisions for our own race have to be made by our own race.

I don't know, maybe some of those people who are going to actually do it are already in leadership. It's hard to tell yet, but I am sure that the publics have to put them there and then support them.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kevvosa

If the intelligent being on our planet formed the structures we inhabit today I don’t think it implausible intelligent beings from another planet would form structures that are different, yet similar to us. I’ve always thought descriptions of aliens fit that of a living creature that’s suit is apart of its skin and structure, like a form of android.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A couple of things that don't make sense when people imagine what an alien may look like:
1) Why would they be so frail looking. You would think that a civilization that has the technology to make it all the way here would also be far ahead of us in medicine.
(I know, the old, our planet is dying so we look like crap)
I would think they would look extremely healthy. We figured out that exercise and eating correctly builds muscle and their gene technology should be light years ahead of us. With a technology so advanced, logically they should be a race of supermen.

2) Hands; Along with our brains our hands are what made humans so successful.
All these scenarios with creatures with claws; How the hell could they work with delicate tools, to do surgical procedures or fix a circuit.

They may be green, blue, orange, gray or any other color. That could be plausible.
There head may be large or small. There eyes large or small.
Their bodies may even be the size of a pin for all anyone knows.
But the ones they would send on such long journeys would be just like our own astronauts, healthy physical specimens.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I for one don't believe in Aliens. My reason is that is they have been flying around in their ships as long as they are supposed to have been, don't you think they have been observing us long enough to know are habbits and simple # like that? So why haven't they really made contact yet the answer is simple its because they don't exist. Really think about it are galaxy is big and what are the chances of them finding us?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I know the aliens.

I don't believe you.......

What are their names?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sorry, don't beleive in Greys, so it's easy for me to make fun of any type of aliens I guess.

EXCUSE ME?? URE ON A ALIEN DISCUSSION AND U DUNT BELIEVE IN GREYS?

Sounds like you don't like someone trying to burst your bubble!

I think aliens "Really" look like........the movies!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There are belifes that the reptillian race of E.T actually created us through an experiment, and thus, They don't look like us, we look like them, in humanoid form, well, in theory anyways.

I'm new by the way, greetings all.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i think that aliens would look similair to us humans. not exactly but pretty close. i mean they might have oval shaped heads and big eyes but other than that, they would look pretty normal...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The alien races all look different, but still look like people. Many are shorter than we are, have gray skin, large heads and black eyes. But many are vastly different from the familiar description. They are all people, but with different DNA race to race. Their bodies are made of the elements of their home worlds, and their biology is unique to their own worlds, same as us.

Some of my drawings of my own alien contacts are on my site.

www.TheProjectAtEarth.com...
Thanks for spoiling a perfectly cool, scientific thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join