It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aliens might really 'look' like...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I wasn't "bashing" EarthSister,I asked out of curiosity

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wasn't talking about you...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Have you been sleeping there? I had many encounters! Check out the AAER site or www.worldofthestrange.com
I am a genuine contactee and not one of these airheads.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No namecalling st george...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
Have you been sleeping there? I had many encounters! Check out the AAER site or www.worldofthestrange.com
I am a genuine contactee and not one of these airheads.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I haven't been able to keep up with all of the "genuine" contactee stories.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
True TheBandit. No "evidence" is any proof of anything, and even if somebody did manage to prove one thing with a piece of evidence, it could be a trick. No piece of evidence could prove all of what somebody who has contact claims.

I have had hundreds of contacts and communications with many different races. No piece of evidence could prove that. If I had a piece of evidence, it could be stolen from me and used by somebody else to prove something else. If I had evidence, or even if I claimed to have evidence, it would make me a target by those who would stop me. It could be taken from me by any "official" and deemed to be no evidence at all.

What a lot of grief it would be. The alien races do not give their individual humans any such "evidence" but instead they place evidence all over the planet for ALL to learn from. It does not matter that so many people do not know what the evidence is or what it means yet because when people look at it and consider it, they stretch their minds and learn.

It is too dangerous on Earth to personally have evidence like that. Those who are working with alien life need to be free to move around and speak. Belief doesn't matter, because when a person has an alien experience, that is their own personal proof that they themselves can learn from, which is better than looking at anybody else's piece of evidence.

If our govts were not sooooooo organized and corrupt, the alien races would be taking openly with us as a race by now.

I did not mean to ignore anybody's posts. I just did not want to take over the topic, and it's true that I already have posted a lot of material here.

All I can really say about myself is that I am honest and sincere, and although you should not believe in things you do not understand, you should never let that stop you from keeping on trying to understand. What you gain in your continual attempt will open your eyes to many things around you in layers of awareness and even of your own consciousness. Those are the things that explain the natures of the evolutional elements to visitation between worlds by advanced life. There really aren't any mysteries, the aliens just seem like a mystery to us because we don't commonly know those kinds of answers yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Aliens must look like humans, at least the main characteristics are to be equal. legs, arms, eyes, lung, etc...

For example, fish can hardly fly UFOs filled with water... but who knows? I would be really interested in the strangest alien, but I doubt they stay at their hopeless form. They can use genetic engineering to change their bad quality characteristics to a new more powerful species, stealing our DNA of course.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i think they are human that looks just slightly different with orange hair or blue hair and stuff.....besides the fake dye stuff their hair is natural with that color just like blonde black and red are natural to us........they are living amongst us......working with us......and yet still have a spaceship.....(they transform into planes or cars to camoflouge themselves......but they are human

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The alien camoflouge "effect" is only done to the human mind. On a picture or a video, you can see the UFO or the alien 'as is'.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm feeling ill ...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have a real problem with people who purport to be in contact with advanced alien species who are here to help us, but you need to buy their book to get the full story. It is my belief that aliens truly here with our total good in mind would not allow commercialization of their message.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have a real problem with people who purport to be in contact with advanced alien species who are here to help us, but you need to buy their book to get the full story. It is my belief that aliens truly here with our total good in mind would not allow commercialization of their message.

Just in case you are talking about me...

I am writing three books. The first two are journals about my family's experiences and the third is a teacher like I write mine and my husband's seminars. I have been writing for 14 years nonstop. Most of it directly to individual humans who ask me for information.

We always share information and we never charge to speak. We give talks to many various kinds of groups to help them understand how contact happens and why. We have been talking with alien experiencers and investigators for 14 years and have never accepted any money for it. What we talk about one-on-one is infinitely more valuable than anything in my books or any piece of evidence I can't show anybody.

I don't have a real problem with people who take such an irate stand like you do, because I understand that they just don't know any better when it comes to a "real" contactee. I clean houses for a living. If you wanted to know how to clean something, I would talk to you at no charge about how to do it yourself. But if you wanted me to actually clean your house for you, I would love to, but I would have to charge you the normal fair going rate for house-cleaning. Otherwise, that would be wrong of you, not of me.

There is nothing wrong with paying for a book. If you are too poor to pay a fair price for a book from a publishing company and you really need to own one of my books, write me a letter telling me about it and maybe I will ask the company to send you one for free, and maybe they will. Writing books on planet Earth is called work. If you don't want to pay for books, don't buy any, or wait until they are in your local library and borrow them. I do not even know if my books will ever actually be published. As far as I am concerned, if you have any questions or need some information about the aliens, just ask me. My information is always free.

Maybe some people are confusing alien contact with religion, and they think saints and prophets should be their slaves.

Oh btw, some people are making up an awful lot of crap about alien life just to cash in on the public interest, and it works because so few humans can tell the difference. I hope you don't assume that in me.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You did not burst anything. If you want to keep up on current contactees,my files are freely availiable. I do not lie,and I do not profit from this.
Are you game? Or a coward?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Earthsister and stgeorge. I have seen many ufo's and have a sincere desire to learn more. If you post your book titles, I will check my local library and see if I can find them. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Visitors broke me mentally! I was a sobbing wreck! You think you can hurt my feelings now? To have those things in your mind!
This is not that movie ET!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
You did not burst anything. If you want to keep up on current contactees,my files are freely availiable. I do not lie,and I do not profit from this.
Are you game? Or a coward?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by stgeorge]

I don't even know how to respond to you. You really amuse me!
What else ya got?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Earthsister and stgeorge. I have seen many ufo's and have a sincere desire to learn more. If you post your book titles, I will check my local library and see if I can find them. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Sorry, my books are not published yet. But the titles will probably be "The Project At Earth Journals" I and II, and I don't know yet about the third.

it's ok, apology accepted. And my feelings are not hurt.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You know how hard it is to get a book published? And it has to say "ALIEN" on the cover with blood dripping! The Internet is My book.
The sexual angle,please! I thought you were all grown-ups!
Look at that guy previously,snickering at this. Unlike us,the Visitors do not believe in making people slaves.They have a bit of fun with their work.
And what is wrong with that?

[edit on 11-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Aliens must look like humans, at least the main characteristics are to be equal. legs, arms, eyes, lung, etc...

For example, fish can hardly fly UFOs filled with water... but who knows? I would be really interested in the strangest alien, but I doubt they stay at their hopeless form. They can use genetic engineering to change their bad quality characteristics to a new more powerful species, stealing our DNA of course.

They could have several legs and several eyes...or even wings. If they were going to use genetic engineering then this would be very useful.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There cannot be this many debunkees. Some change their names every few posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join