It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Moon/Total Eclipse X Vancouver Loss=Riots? Or wishful thinking for my fellow countrymen??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I keep reading about this behavior we have all seen in the vids from Vancouver. THere have been many Stanley's handed around over the years and rarely do you see riots, especially an uprising with such energy.

Now all of you are familiar with the "wives tale" that people act odd during a full moons...

Additionally we also witness the tides rising and lowering with the moon...even the surface of the earth bulges several feet in an eternal dance...

With the uprisings around the globe...they are also of unusual magnitude...could this be the reason many prophecies warned of this time?? Has it been written in the Stars(and moons) when will we be most hostile....?

LOL Nostradamus got a quatrain about some drunken hockey fans during an eclipse???

**** I may have lost some of you at this point please forgive me and indulge my fleeting grasp towards the "why" they acted out of character...if you would be so kind

edit on 16-6-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

You're right on the hockey ball there!!!

I felt really odd yesterday! I am a moon child cancerian, very sensitive to the moon. All women are for sure.

It would not have helped the situation. And the earth does bulge. It is very powerful. Another wondrous phenomenon.

If the moon can have such an effect on all the oceans of the earth then so it could easily affect the hormones and subsequently behaviour.

The ancient Hebrews had full and new moon celebrations and all ancients were totally in awe of an eclipse.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Interesting.
Those interested in number symbolism. It was 17 years almost to the day of the last Vancouver 1994 riot. Coincidence??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Soooo- you're trying to blame the moon for the actions of a bunch of ignorant, drunk, sore loser cry-babies???

Stay classy, Canada:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well, I do know that it's now been a "two-for-two", as far as Boston championships finally coming to fruition for their respective long-denied sports has been. There was also a total lunar eclipse in 2004, when the Red Sox reversed the Babe Ruth trade "Curse" and finally won the World Series. We kinda take mind of it now...

I am sorry for the hooligans who tainted such a great Canadian city.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hm maybe you're onto something here. Undoubtedly the moon does affect people's behaviors as that's where the words lunatic and loony come from - lunar. This wouldn't surprise me if it were true but good assertion OP.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think the theory that full moons cause people to act strange, more aggressive, emotional, etc., has some truth to it. First of all many law enforcement officers will agree that they get a lot more calls on nights when there is a full moon compared to a regular night, even the skeptical ones who disagree with the idea that the moon can affect people's behavior. Second, the moon gravitationally affects the earth and causes tidal bulges in our oceans, right? Our bodies are around 60% water, so maybe the moon gravitationally affects our cells and the water in our bodies, maybe causing "tidal bulge" type phenomenon within our cells or even our brains, which could definitely alter our thought process.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmmm odd, this is not showing in the new topic firehose 0-4 hour.....ARE WE ON TO SOMETHING IN THIS THREAD....oh the conspiracy of it all!!....lol.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

top topics

join