It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are TPTB trying so hard to make aliens seem real and discount the fact they are demons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They aren't aliens. Have you ever heard one nice story of an alien encounter? TPTB wouldn't have to try so hard to convince people of the truth. Most people can sense evil to an extent and they know something is wrong.

Then again, wouldn't the demons just make people feel good instead of afraid as to avoid human resistance? Like they do with drugs and sex?

There are some forms of evil people can sense at least.

The fact they are trying so hard though is what is really scary. Why so much effort. What happened to the hard core scientific proove it athiesm that was flating around in the '80's. Back then if you believed in either one you were just crazy.

Oh and half of the sightings they over publisise didn't happen. Some did some didn't.

I think you are demnons. you and the TPTB. Your freakin crazier than me. What is wrong with you people.

Let me guess, this is the name calling from the other post that got deleted was simliar

You evil freak creature things.
edit on 16-6-2011 by siren8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by siren8 because: ick on you people ick ick ick

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why are you trying so hard to make demons seem real and discount the fa... er possibility that they are aliens?

Hmmm? Hmmm?

edit on 16-6-2011 by Lighterside because: typoj c orrection

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
well i was going to direct you to existing thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but it was shut down because it degenerated into name calling and religious arguments it seems.

expect yours will be closed shortly too.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Aliens are demons huh?
Yeah, the religion forum is thata way.--------------------->
edit on 16-6-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Because to assume ALL aliens are demons is completely wrong.

These journals state that the Gray aliens are co-ordinated by the Big boy himself, Satan, but there are other Aliens who are good/benevolent.

fourwinds10.com... - These e-books are free to read and download, but to buy the real books costs $6.00. These e-books tell a lot. Depending on your stance you can start with 'I AM SANANDA' (sets the record straight about Jesus and Judas)...but Space--Gate is a very interesting read too. They all are.

Have a read of these and grasp the understanding.

P.s. Jmmanuel (most people on this planet know him as Jesus) was the seed of The angel Gabriel who is in fact a higher being, and still in the realms of being classified as an alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Hi! I am interested in this topic and because you authored this thread, can I assume you have even scant evidence to back up what you are saying? Sorry if I am so ignorant...could you please give me a real simple rundown with a source on:

1) Who is the TPTB?
2) What have "They" done ie: newsclips, articles, announcements, etc. to "make aliens seem real"
3) So you do believe in UFO's, only they are demons? Can you show me any evidence?

Thanks! I look forward to your response as again, I am ignorant to this.

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

They are demons. They have scales for skin, slanting devil eyes and long fingers. They abduct people and they never hand out chocolates and beer as good will gifts!!! And they never come out into the public domain, very cloak and dagger if you ask me.

Fly away in your UFO back to God, you fallen ones!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I agree. They are the Good Guys! Good and Evil Spirits!
Like The Angel Michael and Lucifer - Light and Darkness!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

One thread like this was just shut down. Surely this one won't last long.

What a tiny little box those who think like this are in.

The Universe is real, and countless accounts, experiences, witnesses, even public officials, military, astronauts, police officers and many citizens. I've experienced both the black-op co-op negative program and positives,

There is countless tesimony and evidence for sitings, including implants removed that were not of earth. There is no evidence that much of what is written in the bible has any basis but myth so, why do you support something that is a box with closed answers, step out of the box. In fact, pray to God/Goodness with an open mind, emptying your cup, and seek for a time.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Have you ever heard one nice story of an alien encounter?

Yes actually. From stories of the aliens actually being Earth's protectors to stories of hot blond aliens wanting to reproduce with human men there are TONS of positive alien encounter stories. Now whether any of those are even close to being true is another question.

TPTB wouldn't have to try so hard to convince people of the truth.

wth are you talking about? The government denies alien visitation and the scientific community is extremely skeptical of claims of alien visitation. There is no attempt to convince people that aliens are visiting Earth, quite the opposite.

Like they do with drugs and sex?

Oh no, goblins are controlling drugs and sex now too... oh wait no you said demons, right, because those are real.

Back then if you believed in either one you were just crazy.

Most of the scientific community still reject alien visitation. They have become more open minded to the existence of intelligent life ELSEWHERE however, primarily because of how many exoplanets we've discovered in just the last few decades. Some of these planets are right in the "Goldilocks" Zone for sustaining life. Most scientists, even back in the 80s, would have said its plausible for life to exist elsewhere in the cosmos, not much has changed.

Oh and half of the sightings they over publisise didn't happen. Some did some didn't.

And you've pulled this information from where exactly? I'm guessing some place only the TSA would be brave enough to check.

There is no evidence for alien visitation and not a shred of evidence that demons have ever existed outside the imagination.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OKay at risk of being off topic, WHO is the TPTB??? I keep seeing this everywhere and have no idea what that indicates and so can't grasp the whole meaning of the OP!
edit on 16-6-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why is this topic here. Shouldn't this be in religion?
Well since it's not. Demons, Angels, Aliens... they all decend from the sky in books, soooooooo uhhhh...
You could say they are one and the same? maybe? (insert sarcasm) ---> No no no, of course not right?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Where are TPTB doing this, I would like to see that information? Sources.

I know this is my "Opinion", but it is based on the Experiences of my Life, which at this time I will not enumerate but will at sometime in the future here on ATS.

Just like humans,,,, which I have meet quite a few of both the "Demonic" and "Angelic",
the spectrum of beings of both types are Here.
You personally may see them as 'demonic' even when they are not because of a religious background, and I understand that, but if this comes from that angle, (i.e. Christian) then remember the verse where it says to 'test the spirits' for discernment.

I did.
And found some more inclined to indifference to humans (evil?) and others who truly have the best intentions for Humanity.
It is my experience that both are out there, just as there are Humans who are either/or one side or another on this spectrum.

Your experience may be limited, but that does not mean that All so called 'Aliens" are Evil/demonic.
Just look at humans,,,, we are both,,,so naturally the universe will have more of the same out 'there'.

Good luck on your search for Truth. Don't have such a preconceived opinion,,, you may make it a self fulfilling prophesy and find only the Evil in the Universe. Believe Me,,,, there is More out there..

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

TPTB = The Powers that Be. Generally it's used to describe shadowy forces and super-rich elites that, according to many conspiracy theorists, covertly rule the world with an iron fist. In this case the Elites are supposedly trying to convince everyone that aliens are visiting Earth when actually they're demons, according the OP (OP can mean original post or original poster) anyway

edit on 16-6-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Maybe it's because the demons used to be good at one era/point in time. As for aliens, how do we know if they are demons (or vice versa)?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok ..

Lets pretend theres a bit of TPTB in hollywood.

So i'm looking if they succeeded in making alien "real"

ET: That was a good joke.
Abyss: not real although i like the concept.
Independence day: alien that run with same OS than us aren't credible.
Predator and Alien: without David Fincher or Arnie they look ridiculous.
District 9: Rubbish.
War of the world: Interesting imagination.
The Klingons
The Borgs
Ray Liotta ...

I could go all nite
But i'm starting to understand that you are probably confusing Alien with ufo with Jêsus.

edit on 16-6-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Don't worry I'm sure Jesus will keep them away with his laser vision
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b80045ff39e0.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 16-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by siren8

Didn't we just have 50+ pages of this exact discussion here:

You people do know that these "Aliens" or "UFOs" are in reality demonic spirits?

The search function is your friend!

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This Aliens = Demons is getting rather old, and tiresom.

I have studied demonology, and Magick for some 40+ years, and, I personally know a small number of different Extraterrestrial species. They have nothing in common!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join