It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience Of Conciousness In Action, Earlier.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I was driving earlier and I stopped at at red right and there were many cars in that intersection. I was enjoying the rhythim of the musi playing in my speakers and as i looked over to my right I noticed a little girl probably no less than 2 years old and she was standing outside of a grocery store, pretty close to the street. I was extremely concerned about the child and I noticed that the mother was standing there talking to the clerk not paying any attention.
This all took plae within seonds, and i pulled down my window to say "hey go inside little baby!". Then before I could say anything I heard my inner voice intuition say, "Keep silent",so I did. The light changed and I was turning my head back for over 100 yards to look over the little child and I felt very worried about her safety.

On my way home I felt like a very loving and caring individual, and then I understood why my intuition said "keep silent". I understood at that moment that being that the child is so innocent in every aspect of life, my speaking to the child through the window and telling the child to go inside could've instead made the child try to cross the street even more as a natural act of child hyper exitement.

Just a story of love and care that I wanted to share with ATS.I wish humanity would express their emotions that arise from sympathy more often, and stop thinking that ignorance is the key to life. For ignorance blinds you from the perception of actual conciousness and love,which is the God within ourselves.

edit on 16-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I completely agree with your intuition, there has been many times in my life where I wanted to do something and was told deep down inside not to do it or to do it a different way than I was thinking. My opinion is that the Earth is too noisy at this point in time and everyone needs to slow down and listen to the silence. There is great understanding there

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good post. Not only did you display what your intuition told you, but you also recieved insight as to why you were to do what you did. That little voice inside is very loud if we would only be still and listen. Stop second guessing ourselves and just do it.
Kudos my friend.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thanks.

top topics

join