It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe the confession tape didn't show the real Osama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
and I'm not really closed minded it's just I've looked at almost every piece of "proof" there is on this case and EVERYTHING can be explained. If you know something I don't, please share.

Why in 2002 did Bush stop caring where Bin Laden was?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by roboe

so using an ak with a dirty left hand is ok, but signing something with it isn't? do you have a source that says that tradition is still followed?

books.google.com...

Starts at the bottom of page 138 and goes on from there.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok... well seeing as no one is going to answer my questions I guess I will.

1. Bush stopped caring about where Osama was because Osama died.

2. Who profits from us continuing to be in war? Especially in Afghanistan, where Osama was supposed to be?

1. The defense contractors who provide mercenaries and materials for the war
  2. The drug dealers selling Afghan opium
  3. The banks which profit by laundering the drug money from Afghan opium
  4. The Asian Development Bank, which is funding the TAP (Turkmenistan/Afghanistan/Pakistan)Pipeline project, due to be completed in construction by 2014,after which the US is theoretically supposed to exit completely from Afghanistan.
  5. The designers of the TAP Pipeline.
  6. The constructors of the TAP Pipeline (should it be built and successfully defended)
  7. The operators of the TAP pipeline (should it be built and successfully defended).
  8. The banks loaning the US money with which to pursue this war.
  9. Members of Congress invested in any of the above.

It is painfully obvious why the government would want to continue the lie of Osama Bin Laden. To sustain their "War on Terror". I think the reason Obama decided it was time to "kill" Bin Laden is so that he would look to be the hero. Just look at his speech. "I", "Me", "My". It was all about him. If it isn't clear to you now that Obama is a complete narcissist who doesn't give a damn about the law, the constitution OR the American people, I don't know how to make you see it.

Keeping Bin Laden alive (while they did) was just a big paycheck. Just like in Iraq, where contractors get paid back for whatever they order. A new computer? That will be $100,000. "Oh this is the wrong model. Lets blow it up and order 10 more". This is what is happening. This is exactly what is going on. Why wouldn't they want us to still believe there was a need to be at war? Be it Osama Bin Laden or Sadam's WMD's.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imhotepsol
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Its not just about his death. It's also about the fact that he was known to be dead years previous. Even if they really did kill him in May the fact that numerous high level officials believed him to have died shows a worryingly wide schism in knowledge within government. There is literally so much dis-info out there that people can no longer tell the truth when they see it.

And the fact that his real name is TIM OSMAN

Google it

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And the fact that his real name is TIM OSMAN

Google it

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Someone answer this question then....

WHERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM BEING DEAD????

You could practically watch HD video of Saddam Hussein being hung....Why can't we get an simple photo if it really happened?? Oh yeah, because it DIDN'T!!!!

Send me a photo of you having sex.....No? Guess it never happened and you are a virgin...........Great logic right?

This is the best you can come up with??
lol:

WOW

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

that source says don't eat with your left hand because thats what "shaytaan" (devil) does. it goes on to say (according to muhammad's wife) that the "Prophet" (Muhammad) ate, drank, and dressed with his right hand, and did EVERYTHING else with his left. hypocritically, they use their left hands to undress.

it does not say that writing with your left hand is unclean(indeed, eating with a feces incrusted hand is disgusting, but just having a hand covered in feces is disgusting), and in most countries, hand preference while writing is what determines right or left handedness. the FBI is in the jurisdiction of one of them. Unless you can show me differently, i'm going to assume when the FBI classifies him as "left-handed" they mean he writes with his left hand.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

wiki.answers.com...

i was under the impression dying hair was forbidden in certain religions, so i did a quick search and got that link above which is not proof of anything or a good source but might provided enough information to look ferther into it.

is dying hair BLACK forbidden? if it is then it does not makes sense somebody who is trying to appeal to muslims etc, would do so.

but i need to look more, and find out what those plant dyes look like when used.
edit on 20-6-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You could practically watch HD video of Saddam Hussein being hung....Why can't we get an simple photo if it really happened?? Oh yeah, because it DIDN'T!!!!

well in this case he could not of died in 2002 2003 2004 etc etc either, there are no photos of his death then either, but that does not seem to present a problem for people believing he died earlier.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

well in this case he could not of died in 2002 2003 2004 etc etc either, there are no photos of his death then either, but that does not seem to present a problem for people believing he died earlier.

That is a more valid point than saying there is no picture of me having sex so I must be a virgin.....But people will believe what they want to believe. Being that the Bush administration was the most dishonest and corrupt group of people in office (IMO), it is hard for me to believe MOST of what they said. Being that there are no photos is only 1 thing in my mind that doesn't add up with the whole Osama thing...I don't want to go on another rant about the Bush administration....I am sure you read some of my other rants or threads about that topic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join