It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe the confession tape didn't show the real Osama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The confession tape is an obvious fraud. In this whole thread there is only one picture of the imposter

, the rest appear to be in fact OBL.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Actually the issue is not the 2004-2007 picture. You should be comparing those to any 2001 pictures. There you will see that they are NOT the same person.

If my Photoshop was working I would put a comparison together but unfortunately it is not at the moment.

In response to Roboe, the point in the article I was referring to is the following:

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

Based on that, is it so impossible to believe that the CIA possibly faked OTHER Bin Laden tapes? Oh of course not. I forgot I'm just some stupid "truther". How dare I seek truth.

The "conspiracy" if you will, is that the real Bin Laden died December of 2001 and everything since then has been fake. Fake to keep us in these bogus "wars of terror".

And questioning the realism of the Bin Laden photos has nothing to do with being a "truther". Thank you, come again.

Bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Fox News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - December 26 2001

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Osama Bin Laden's Death

edit on 17-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

So you're saying they didn't tell us about Osama because they wanted to keep us in the war? That makes no sense, because they just killed him a month or two ago and they are still pushing the war....And every released photo or video of Osama clearly showed it was him, and thinking otherwise is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
His beard is a different color should prove he's real, because if the CIA was really trying to make us think it was the same person don't you think they would have left the beard the same? His beard being a different color would make it HARDER for the CIA to say it was him, so it's obviously something Osama did by himself.....Jesus.

LOL... And you say the conspiracy theorists are crazy?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So you're saying they didn't tell us about Osama because they wanted to keep us in the war?

Not just in the war, but to push their agenda. The Patriot Act, the TSA and many other things. To keep the war machine going. Who benefits from the war in Iraq? Who benefits from our troops in Afghanistan?

That makes no sense, because they just killed him a month or two ago and they are still pushing the war

It makes perfect sense. It sets up for another "retaliation" false flag which will in turn get us involved in more wars. You honestly can't see this? Or do you believe everything the media spoon feeds you?

And every released photo or video of Osama clearly showed it was him, and thinking otherwise is ludicrous.

Oh.. your right. Clearly I am insane for thinking its not him. What am I thinking. You say it is him so it must be. Even though many many sources state he died in 2001. I've already given you a few of those sources. I've already given you facts that the CIA has faked videos in the past. How about the other fake Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Yahiye Gadahn? He's proven to be a fake. Along with a few others.

I hate to break the news to you, but the government lies. Yep.. I know.. its a scary thing to have to come to terms with. But they do. They lied to get us into the Iraq war. Why? They wen't into Afghanistan to "get Bin Laden".

Not long after many sources state Bin Laden died in Tora Bora, George Bush had this to say about it:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Here it is 2011, and we're still there. Why? Why are we still in Afghanistan and Iraq? Money and power. Why are we still under the Patriot act? Why are we having to deal with things like the TSA?

Bin Laden was a puppet. A tool that the government used to scare us into complacency. Period.

Why did Obama claim he was taken out recently? I don't know. Has anything Obama has done been smart since he took office?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Grow up, you sound silly.

Okay you got me...I'll work on my maturity when responding to your thread.

Here goes my big boy answer...If in fact it is in fact Osama, and the dye (not die...he did not kill it) job on his beard was just for vanity then you are correct...a dye does not change the identity of the person underneath of the dye. It must be him...he just colored his beard to appear in public...you know, like he does every time he makes an announcement.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
The confession tape is an obvious fraud. In this whole thread there is only one picture of the imposter

And thus my point is proven

But to answer the OP: Because if they accept the confession tape, they have to accept that "they" (insert your applicable imaginary "the powers that be") didn't do it.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Man that 2007 picture looks like the closer for the San Fran Giants. Maybe that was his minor league picture.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

But to answer the OP: Because if they accept the confession tape, they have to accept that "they" (insert your applicable imaginary "the powers that be") didn't do it.

Man I don't understand these kids, you can debunk everything 3948398 times and they still keep going ha

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

His beard is a different color should prove he's real, because if the CIA was really trying to make us think it was the same person don't you think they would have left the beard the same? His beard being a different color would make it HARDER for the CIA to say it was him, so it's obviously something Osama did by himself.....Jesus.

Yup, and so does everyone else in the real world (not the internet). Apply for a job and tell them you believe what you believe, you would get laughed at haha

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You haven't debunked anything. I commend you for taking the time to make your original image on your first post. It shows you want to take the time to debate this. But since then you've done nothing but tell people to grow up, that we're silly and crazy for believing anything opposed to the MSM view. You haven't included any proof whatsoever to show that the pictures or video are in fact Bin Laden. I have included links, photos, quotes, etc to show you why I believe what I believe. I will not state it as fact or truth. Because I can't prove my belief is 100% truth. I just know from what I have seen, read, listened to and researched, my belief is that it is not him. He died in 2001.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

You haven't debunked anything. I commend you for taking the time to make your original image on your first post. It shows you want to take the time to debate this. But since then you've done nothing but tell people to grow up, that we're silly and crazy for believing anything opposed to the MSM view. You haven't included any proof whatsoever to show that the pictures or video are in fact Bin Laden. I have included links, photos, quotes, etc to show you why I believe what I believe. I will not state it as fact or truth. Because I can't prove my belief is 100% truth. I just know from what I have seen, read, listened to and researched, my belief is that it is not him. He died in 2001.

Ya I've been doing a lot of brushing off instead of actually debating and I apologize. But if you look at my picture it shows both Osamas and they match perfectly. Roboe even posted a picture from the confession tape that was clearly him. The 2004 and 2007 picture though? I still believe it's him because only the beards are different, and people get sick and well and sick again changing their appearance underneath all the time which is not convoncing to me at all. Which is why I believe they are all him.

edit on 17-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

What point did you prove? And who said anything about TPTB? If you watch the original tape (2001) and come to the conclusion that it is OBL then you are the one that wants to believe the official story because the alternative is too hard to swallow. In that tape they look nothing alike. With pictures it is quite easy to make the same person look different due to lighting, angles etc.. It's MUCH harder to pull that off with a video. On the video btw he is shown writing with his RIGHT hand and OBL is a LEFTY. He also wearing a gold ring if memory serves me right, and muslim men AREN"T ALLOWED to wear gold. Do some research first before you quote me.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Professor Bruce Lawrence thinks otherwise. but why should we listen to THE TOP EXPERT ON BIN LADEN?

Is the famous “confession video” genuine? Despite Bush’s insistence that the tape is authentic, America’s top academic Bin Laden expert has finally gone on the record, joining numerous other experts. “It’s bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program.

www.mujca.com...

in the video, the fake bin laden writes with is right hand, the real bin laden is left handed. is there any time you would write with your opposite hand? would you sign a check with your opposite hand?

now. lets look at some pictures.

911blimp.net...

do you see a problem with his nose? well, the op probably wouldn't. check his profile. new account, no information, no avatar, and only posts/responds on 9/11 topics? hmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 17-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
Professor Bruce Lawrence thinks otherwise. but why should we listen to THE TOP EXPERT ON BIN LADEN?

Is the famous “confession video” genuine? Despite Bush’s insistence that the tape is authentic, America’s top academic Bin Laden expert has finally gone on the record, joining numerous other experts. “It’s bogus,” says Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program.

www.mujca.com...

in the video, the fake bin laden writes with is right hand, the real bin laden is left handed. is there any time you would write with your opposite hand? would you sign a check with your opposite hand?

now. lets look at some pictures.

911blimp.net...

do you see a problem with his nose? well, the op probably wouldn't. check his profile. new account, no information, no avatar, and only posts/responds on 9/11 topics? hmmmmmmmmmmm

You must be blind, check out my original picture it clearly shows his nose matches up you are a nut job!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yup, and so does everyone else in the real world (not the internet). Apply for a job and tell them you believe what you believe, you would get laughed at haha

You are obviously here because you are curious right? Do you care whether people think you are crazy or not? If so, then always go with the popular beliefs, that's always the safe way. But let me ask you this, does it make it true if everyone believes in something that's false? You know at one point, most people believed that the Earth was flat...

You don't have to accept everything but just have an open-mind and you might find things that are interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

the picture you posted is terribly blurred. i posted clear pictures. you're response is to call me crazy, and ignore the fact that in the 9/11 video, he writes with the wrong hand.

professor bruce lawrence is an expert. the top expert on osama. he viewed the tape and publicly stated it is not him. care to show your credentials?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are obviously here because you are curious right? Do you care whether people think you are crazy or not? If so, then always go with the popular beliefs, that's always the safe way. But let me ask you this, does it make it true if everyone believes in something that's false? You know at one point, most people believed that the Earth was flat...

You don't have to accept everything but just have an open-mind and you might find things that are interesting.

I was open minded in 2004 , then everything was debunked. You know how frustrating it is to be on a website full of people who still believe decade old disproved myths like they are fact? It was proven that the world was round a long time ago but what if people still believed it was flat? That's what truthers are to me, and that's why I feel they don't deserve my full brain power in conversations.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Then why are you here?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Then why are you here?

To try and wake people up to the internet lie they have been fed about 911 being an inside job.

A few months ago me and my friend got in trouble with the cops, It was a surprise because the cop couldn't have known my name and my friend got let go RIGHT AWAY but I was the one who got in trouble. Now, a conspiracy theorist would assume my buddy snitched on me, a person who looks at evidence would know that the cop knew my name because of my licence plate number and my buddy got let out because he had a clean record and I had a prior. Basically I'm trying to break people from the "common sense" thinking , because it's only common sense to assume I got snitched on but it was not true. People need to look at hard facts not flimsy A to B connections.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You seem like such a good kid. I can't fathom why you would get in trouble with cops.

Let me give you one advice, you're not gonna change anyone's views on this site with your attitude or knowledge so you can just leave now. Have a good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join