It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe the confession tape didn't show the real Osama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is a little picture I made depicting how outrages that claim is.

edit on 16-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Its not just about his death. It's also about the fact that he was known to be dead years previous. Even if they really did kill him in May the fact that numerous high level officials believed him to have died shows a worryingly wide schism in knowledge within government. There is literally so much dis-info out there that people can no longer tell the truth when they see it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you can believe this.

if the us government is speaking, it is a lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
you can believe this.

if the us government is speaking, it is a lie.

Well I believe the government lies.

But how could everything they say be a lie? I mean do I have to find out for myself whether there really are 50 states?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I see your point but this demonstration doesn't illustrate it, at all.

Try harder?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You mention his confession tape. Are you positive that Bin Laden confessed? I'd like to hear that one... If you are talking about his confession shortly after 9-11, I don't remember that he confessed to anything did he? I know he commended the people responsible but I don't think he confessed about anything...

Would you mind sharing his confession?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
IronDog is correct.

Imposter or not, there was no confession video.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
But how could everything they say be a lie? I mean do I have to find out for myself whether there really are 50 states?

Well if you want to put it that way.. We technically have 50 states, But Puerto Rico is an annex to the US.. So I guess we would call that 51 states right?

Oh ya OT:

There have been reports since 12/01 that Bin Laden died, as someone stated above, which the government talks, you can bet its most likely a lie..
edit on 6/17/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I believe every video SITE puts out. Bin Laden dyed his hair, the gold ring was photoshopped in by conspiracy theorists, and Bin Laden was watching dancing with the stars connected to his Western electrical outlet when the Seal Team 6 crashed their helicopter onto his love pad.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
People believe that it was faked probably because there's a 99% chance they were.

People from the CIA have admitted doing this. It is mentioned in the article below. I found many sources of this but I figured I would put up the Washington Post link.

CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay

Also, you have to look at all the supposed Bin Laden videos in sequential order. The early ones show Bin Laden as old looking, frail, graying. This would fit with the reported conditions of his health.

As the videos keep coming, his face changes. Not slightly, but very noticeably. He has also seemed to have gained weight. The backgrounds look green screened, which is pretty strange for a bunch of cave dwellers to have. His outfits are often very close which could mean reuse of footage, etc.

There are a million other videos. Here are a few picture comparisons:

More recent "Bin Laden" pictures. These look nothing like him from previous shots.

And we are supposed to believe this?? The guy on the left is supposedly Bin Laden in his 9/11 confession video.

edit on 17-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: added more info

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
People believe that it was faked probably because there's a 99% chance they were.

People from the CIA have admitted doing this. It is mentioned in the article below. I found many sources of this but I figured I would put up the Washington Post link.

Also, you have to look at all the supposed Bin Laden videos in sequential order. The early ones show Bin Laden as old looking, frail, graying. This would fit with the reported conditions of his health.

As the videos keep coming, his face changes. Not slightly, but very noticeably. He has also seemed to have gained weight. The backgrounds look green screened, which is pretty strange for a bunch of cave dwellers to have. His outfits are often very close which could mean reuse of footage, etc.

There are a million other videos. Here are a few picture comparisons:

More recent "Bin Laden" pictures. These look nothing like him from previous shots.

And we are supposed to believe this?? The guy on the left is supposedly Bin Laden in his 9/11 confession video.

edit on 17-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: added more info

Conspiracy theorists are crazy, the 2004 and 2007 pics looks like exactly the same person except he died his beard, I guesse if a man dies his beard he's a fake LOL Goddamn truther logic.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Someone answer this question then....

WHERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM BEING DEAD????

You could practically watch HD video of Saddam Hussein being hung....Why can't we get an simple photo if it really happened?? Oh yeah, because it DIDN'T!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

I see your point but this demonstration doesn't illustrate it, at all.

Try harder?

It illustrates it perfectly lol When the confession tape came out everyone said he hat a short stubby nose when the "real" Osama had a long narrow nose, they said his ears were different and everything in other videos too..... So how can you can it doesn't illustrate it at all, when it illustrates it to the T lol

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Someone answer this question then....

WHERE IS A PICTURE OF HIM BEING DEAD????

You could practically watch HD video of Saddam Hussein being hung....Why can't we get an simple photo if it really happened?? Oh yeah, because it DIDN'T!!!!

Send me a photo of you having sex.....No? Guess it never happened and you are a virgin...........Great logic right?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Conspiracy theorists are crazy, the 2004 and 2007 pics looks like exactly the same person except he died his beard, I guesse if a man dies his beard he's a fake LOL Goddamn truther logic.

Oh my...that is funny! Conspiracy theorists are crazy huh?

Looks like the exact same guy? What...are you being serious...that is funny!

I suppose shaving would have been the clincher as opposed to dye...

Time to clean the coffee of my screen...that made me laugh so hard spittles of coffee came out!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Oh my...that is funny! Conspiracy theorists are crazy huh?

Looks like the exact same guy? What...are you being serious...that is funny!

I suppose shaving would have been the clincher as opposed to dye...

Time to clean the coffee of my screen...that made me laugh so hard spittles of coffee came out!

I feel sorry for the intelligence of mankind if all a man has to do is die his beard to be considered an imposter haha I guess if I go die my hair that means my name isn't really Jason i'm a fake man made up by the CIA? hahahhahhahahahah wow that made me laugh. Grow up, you sound silly.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
His beard is a different color should prove he's real, because if the CIA was really trying to make us think it was the same person don't you think they would have left the beard the same? His beard being a different color would make it HARDER for the CIA to say it was him, so it's obviously something Osama did by himself.....Jesus.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

And if you had actually read the blog post you linked to, you would see that it involved CIA faking videos that would discredit bin Laden in the eyes of his followers. How exactly would him claiming responsibility for 9/11 do that?

The "fat bin Laden" pic is hilarious, as truthers seemingly prefer to ignore everything else in that video, such as the presence of Suleiman Abu Ghaith, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Khaled al-Harbi. Oh , and every other frame in the video where Osama bin Laden looks quite normal. Like, say:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

And if you had actually read the blog post you linked to, you would see that it involved CIA faking videos that would discredit bin Laden in the eyes of his followers. How exactly would him claiming responsibility for 9/11 do that?

The "fat bin Laden" pic is hilarious, as truthers seemingly prefer to ignore everything else in that video, such as the presence of Suleiman Abu Ghaith, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Khaled al-Harbi. Oh , and every other frame in the video where Osama bin Laden looks quite normal. Like, say:

No but don't you get it? That picture was faked to make us think that, wake up! LOL Seriously though, it boggles my mind how people bring up debunked theories from years ago like they are still relevant and true. If someone thinks that the man in the confession tape is not Osama then they need to get their eyes checked.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Actually the issue is not the 2004-2007 picture. You should be comparing those to any 2001 pictures. There you will see that they are NOT the same person.

If my Photoshop was working I would put a comparison together but unfortunately it is not at the moment.

In response to Roboe, the point in the article I was referring to is the following:

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

Based on that, is it so impossible to believe that the CIA possibly faked OTHER Bin Laden tapes? Oh of course not. I forgot I'm just some stupid "truther". How dare I seek truth.

The "conspiracy" if you will, is that the real Bin Laden died December of 2001 and everything since then has been fake. Fake to keep us in these bogus "wars of terror".

And questioning the realism of the Bin Laden photos has nothing to do with being a "truther". Thank you, come again.

Bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Fox News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead - December 26 2001

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Osama Bin Laden's Death

edit on 17-6-2011 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join