It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Shane Warne Becoming Sandra Bulock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry as i liv e in Australia six months of every year I have gotten to know some of the Aussie celebritties via the TV ect.
For non cricketing followers Shane Warne is a recently retired Test cricketer who was regarded as perhaps the worlds best ever in the art of Spin bowling.

He always was a bit podgy with a rather full cherubic face of sorts.

But recently he appeared on TV and his face has been transformed?

Ok he has obviously had a facelift but for the world he looks like Sandra Bullock?

I do not have the skill to insert photos , but perhaps someone can show the actual present day Shane Warnes face and Sandra Bullocks face?

Perhaps they have templates for plastic surgery customers to choose from?

It is truly bizzare, unless its just my TV?
edit on 16-6-2011 by Dr Expired because: spacing

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

pictures or it didn't happen

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f3f7dd63904.jpg[/atsimg]
This is fairly recent.

How the heck can you see a likness to Sandra Bullock,other than they both are human with 2 arms 2 legs a torso and a head.

Unrelated: what country do you spend the other 6 months of the year in and is the other your country of origin?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol looking at the guys picture. I know Sandra Bullock has a huge adam's apple, and haven't look at her as a woman for a long time (she got naked in one movie, probably just to prove she had breasts to people like me who focus on her adam's apple). But this guy. Still lol about the picture, trying to see what the thread is talking about.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok the picture doesn't show it, he was on the commentary team for the England v Sri Lanka test match, he had a tanned face and to my eyes he looked the double of Sandra Bullock,Iam not intending to be rude about Warney, i think its actually a compliment, as I find Sandra to be easy on the eye, its just the bone structure of the cheeks and the slightly horsey mouth are very similar.
I wish I could get todays image to show.
I really believe there must be a series of templates that are used in facelifts and maybe he went for the Bullocks one?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Is this a troll thread? LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

No its not its a genuine query matey.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
No its not its a genuine query matey.

Hmmm well maybe like you said your paying Warnie a compliment as he looks like her because she`s easy on the eye,maybe it is a genuine queery,not that there`s anything wrong with that

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Yeah I guess sometimes we walk into the PUNCH line

I feel slightly embarrassed now but genuinely with his new sun tan and his augmented cheek bones and thinner face , he does do her proud in an adrogonyous sort of way.

Many men I think see Sandra Bullock as slighly that way , but to me she is beautiful in body and soul.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Yeah I guess sometimes we walk into the PUNCH line

Just ribbing ya.

I feel slightly embarrassed now but genuinely with his new sun tan and his augmented cheek bones and thinner face , he does do her proud in an adrogonyous sort of way.

No need to be,though I would have liked to see the shot of him you were talking about.

Many men I think see Sandra Bullock as slighly that way , but to me she is beautiful in body and soul.

This is a good thing,I remember having a convo with three work mates (about 15 years ago) and I asked them who do you think is the best looking out of the girls on "Friends" we all said someone different and we all couldn`t believe who the other guys picked.Less fights that way.

So you can have Warnie and I`ll have Sandra,deal?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Or vice versa if somehow the relevant stills had been available no one would ever know until Warnie produced his Googly?

top topics

join