It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reds rise again: Military menace of the Mandarins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A little compilation of videos and links to get you thinking about the real world we live in, and the greater vision of geopolitics...

Reds rise again: Military menace of China?

I for one don't believe that they really give a hoot about the fractured political ideals of the Western world. Is it inevitable that China will be our future? Can they be stopped? Should they be stopped? Are they the true power behind the New World Order?
edit on 16-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If anyone were to invade China or the surrounding countries you would have yourself some problems. However china has some severe logistic problems. They can barely even keep their own coal power plants running from lack of infrastructure.
factsanddetails.com...

Beyond a foreign land actually invading China your looking at decades before China could fund or supply a large military conglomerate outside their own or neighboring countries borders.

China however is a big money player. Thats the real Red threat.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SiKFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

If they were to come over, I would hope they send their women. And I mean that with multiple puns attached, as well as fear.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SiKFury

Agreed. Force projection is their weakness. But creeping spread, mainland security, unchallengeable.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Back in the day
the us sold weapons and ammunition to both sides
the communists and the the nationalists.
The US didn't deliver the ammo to the nationalists
so the communists won...
The bankers preferered system of population management...

After a trip to China in 1973, David Rockefeller praised Mao Tse-tung for his accomplishments in imposing marxist communist slavery upon the Chinese people. Rockefeller’s report, "From a China Traveler," highlights the goals presented in UN reports such as "The Commission on Global Governance" and UNESCO's Our Creative Diversity. Both focus on lofty ideals such as peace, harmony and unity in the communitarian "global" village -- a vision that demands absolute control and universal participation in facilitated small groups (modeled by the hierarchy of "soviets" or councils in Communist lands)

smashabanana.blogspot.com...

so really it is much debate about nothing

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well, I see it as very discussion worthy, if not debatable. Of course, we are gearing up for a global war at this point, West Vs. China. I think we will see that World War in less then 50 years. In fact, I think the middle east wars are the prelude.

But when all is said and done, when the ashes fall for the last time, I think it will be because China was another test-bed for population-control just as Nazi Germany was in WWII.
edit on 16-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrimm

If they were to come over, I would hope they send their women. And I mean that with multiple puns attached, as well as fear.

It's a good thing I dig Chinese food.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Things are certainly getting interesting.

Chinas rising economic and military might is becoming very hungry. The country is consuming vast amounts of resources and will no longer sit around and allow the US hegemony, especially in the middle east. He who controls the resources controls the future. And oil most importantly.

I honesty don't see any major military confrontation between the superpowers ending in anything but nuclear holocaust. The powers would be tempted to use low-yield tactical nukes to display resolve or prevent threatening hardened attacks. Obviously this would quickly escalate.

Somthing needs to happen soon to wake people us to the dangers we face, and in fact pose to each other.

edit on 20-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

The way I have heard it explained, is that global war will drastically reduce human population, according to plan leaving the elite puppeteers in charge of a whole new age of human civlization on Earth. China right now is being used to test all sorts of population management techniques, the same way that Nazi Germany was an experiment in mass consciousness and manipulation.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't really subscribe to the NWO thing, but I otherwise agree completely. In the end, nwo or not, in that scenerio the average person is screwed. And the leaders buried deep in their bunkers if they have warning.

Time to find a cozy little island in the south pacific!

edit on 20-6-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join